[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Sep. 20, 2019  9:04 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:45 AM)marutti Wrote: Last Boss Bey will be appear next Coro Coro Ichiban issue (October 21st)
??
Awesome, hope it's Phoenix.

Really?????!!!!!!!
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:00 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  8:43 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Burst is confirmed to end in 2020. Every season has 51 episodes that air weekly, which is roughly a year, and since GT started in 2019, it has to end in 2020. If another season starts after it, it would end in 2021, so this has to be the final season.

I saw nowhere that Burst was gonna end in 2020

When Beyblade Burst started Takara Tomy said They planed Burst series until 2019 in general meeting of stockholder's
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:32 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:00 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: I saw nowhere that Burst was gonna end in 2020

When Beyblade Burst started Takara Tomy said They planed Burst series until 2019 in general meeting of stockholder's

Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:32 AM)marutti Wrote: When Beyblade Burst started Takara Tomy said They planed Burst series until 2019 in general meeting of stockholder's

Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^

Marutti has provided lots of leaks and information throughout burst, and he's always been right on the money. No offense, but I've never heard of you before, so for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and trust marutti on this one.
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^

Marutti has provided lots of leaks and information throughout burst, and he's always been right on the money. No offense, but I've never heard of you before, so for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and trust marutti on this one.

I don't offence him. I just answer his question what is evidence which show you burst will end in 2020. BTW I don't think Beyblade Burst will finisq soon after I saw recently news but, problem is recently unfortunately beyblade popularity start to down after Cho Z awaken system because in bust series sells point was burst system but after Cho Z awaken system TT try to make it hard to burst and game balance is broken now.
And one of other problem is Electric Driver system.
In Japan, they already did RC Beys in Bakuten era and MFB era but it was unsuccessful.
But TT try to bring it in as main system.
I hope TT will make Burst series back to god series
i think they need a whole new bey that is of the likes we have never seen
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:45 PM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: i think they need a whole new bey that  is of the likes we have never seen
Like Dracula

(Sep. 21, 2019  4:58 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  4:45 PM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: i think they need a whole new bey that  is of the likes we have never seen
Like Dracula
Werewolf  
Frankenstein 
Witch
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Maybe, but I know from a secret source that there's gonna be a 5th season. So, unless an official statement from Takara, we cannot tell more about it ^^

Yes, of course, feel free to believe who you want, I don't wait anything from anybody ^^
I rarely have informations, but this time I can tell I heard it from someone I can trust, unless TT changed their plans. I had the info that there would be a 4th and a 5th season while ChoZ was the current season at that moment Smile So it revealed true for the 4th, and I don't doubt it is for the 5th.

Think what you want, it's okay anyway ^^
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:54 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Marutti has provided lots of leaks and information throughout burst, and he's always been right on the money. No offense, but I've never heard of you before, so for now I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt and trust marutti on this one.

Yes, of course, feel free to believe who you want, I don't wait anything from anybody ^^
I rarely have informations, but this time I can tell I heard it from someone I can trust, unless TT changed their plans. I had the info that there would be a 4th and a 5th season while ChoZ was the current season at that moment Smile So it revealed true for the 4th, and I don't doubt it is for the 5th.

Think what you want, it's okay anyway ^^

They green lit it but doesn’t mean they are but they can
i think the "Last Boss" bey will be a evolution of Diabolos. think about it Delta is at this point the antagonist of Beyblade Burst Gachi and the main character has always defeated the antagonist or the "Last Boss" (ex. Valt Vs Shu in BBG) so therefore i think Delta will get a new Diabolos and Drum/Dante defeats him in the last episodes of Gachi.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think the "Last Boss" bey will be a evolution of Diabolos. think about it Delta is at this point the antagonist of Beyblade Burst Gachi and the main character has always defeated the antagonist or the "Last Boss" (ex. Valt Vs Shu in BBG) so therefore i think Delta will get a new Diabolos and Drum/Dante defeats him in the last episodes of Gachi.

This "Last Boss" is supposedly going to be a Defense Type, which leads many people to believe that it's going to be Phoenix.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think the "Last Boss" bey will be a evolution of Diabolos. think about it Delta is at this point the antagonist of Beyblade Burst Gachi and the main character has always defeated the antagonist or the "Last Boss" (ex. Valt Vs Shu in BBG) so therefore i think Delta will get a new Diabolos and Drum/Dante defeats him in the last episodes of Gachi.

But, didn't valt lose to lui?
(Sep. 24, 2019  10:19 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

But, didn't valt lose to lui?
Yes, and also Diabolos is a balance type, not a defense type.
If this is Diabolos, I'm going to be so mad.
Literally, for God, the semi-boss and final boss were the same; for Cho-Z, they were the same, and now, they might be the same. This is actually really annoying- I really wish they had a unique, final antagonist for this season.
(Sep. 25, 2019  2:40 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: If this is Diabolos, I'm going to be so mad.
Literally, for God, the semi-boss and final boss were the same; for Cho-Z, they were the same, and now, they might be the same. This is actually really annoying- I really wish they had a unique, final antagonist for this season.

Scroll 3 posts up from your post to see why it's impossible for Diabolos to be the final boss.
(Sep. 25, 2019  2:40 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: If this is Diabolos, I'm going to be so mad.

ngl Diabolos Chip is one heck of a heavy boi, but yeah, if several people with credibility have already dropped leaks and info about what each release is supposed to be, then there is no  point in pushing with some Beys that we know are listed as NOT Defense types

Plus, when was it established that Diabolos is the actual antagonist in GT? I mean, sure Delta has the Shu 3.0 (with Fubuki being the failed 2.0 to the point that Shu had to come back and save Chouzetsu) vibes with his "I will win/I will be the one on top of the Blader world" as well as Diabolos actually goading Delta on with "I want to eat <insert Bey name>'s power" lines, but unless we see actual destruction of Beys, I don't think GT has made it clear who is the actual "antagonist" at this time.

Since it has been repeatedly stated on the thread that the "Last Boss" is a Defense type, then topic should avoid to branch out towards irrelevance otherwise this will just be a Random Bey Thoughts thread or similar. Yes, GT has been pumping out newer names/avatars, so there's that possibility that the Last Boss is not one of the existing or released avatars since the Single Layer System.
Maybe A new bey, and it is related to myth
In Japan we guess Dark Side Amane will be last boss because director said GT will be a story of Drum, Delta and Amane on Twitter
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:04 AM)marutti Wrote: In Japan we guess Dark Side Amane will be last boss because director said GT will be a story of Drum, Delta and Amane on Twitter
That would be unique and epic, would make Amane a badass, and would make sense, since this is supposed to be a defense type.
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  11:04 AM)marutti Wrote: In Japan we guess Dark Side Amane will be last boss because director said GT will be a story of Drum, Delta and Amane on Twitter
That would be unique and epic, would make Amane a badass, and would make sense, since this is supposed to be a defense type.
That’s really vague phi was the villain in choz but we don’t see him in every ep I think you miss understood it he probably means the main character are delta drum and amane but the or at least hard to beat blader isn’t them plus amane is always the guy to get beat up by the new bey guy
(Sep. 25, 2019  8:05 PM)SuperStation4 Wrote: Bet it’s Poison Hydra

Very likely not, considering it would need to have almost completely new parts by the rules of Starters, and Poison and Hydra are older ones.
(Sep. 25, 2019  8:05 PM)SuperStation4 Wrote: Bet it’s Poison Hydra

It's apparently going to be an evolution of another Bey.
Last boss can mean exactly the final boss or Phi in Chou-Z.

But it makes me feel that a evolved Phoenix is going to come when it mentions there is a final evolution.

But Phi becomes good, what will happen?

CitrusNinja3I think something like Tyrant Phoenix or Kamikaze Phoenix would be interesting to see, considering how both names would be related to the gimmick. People usually rebel when a tyrant takes the throne, so the armor could symbolize the crown that can be taken off the tyrant's head. Kamikaze is a (probably outdated) Japanese war strategy where the pilot of a fighter plane crashes into their target, putting their own lives at extreme risk as a last-ditch effort. When the Armor pops off, Phoenix puts itself at risk of being KOed by strong Attack Beys and outspun by Stamina combos, with the trade-off of being significantly harder to Burst and spin-steal from. This name would probably make even more sense in the anime portrayal because Phoenix uses its armor to dish out devastating attacks at the cost of being easier to defeat, but Phi only pulls this off when he's facing strong opponents. I don't know if Takara Tomy would reference such a violent and possibly embarrassing war tactic in Beyblade, but they've made pretty violent names in the past. Hasbro would probably call it Tyrant Phoenix P5 or Kaboom Phoenix P5 depending on which one it's based on.

Kaboom Phoenix,???????
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:29 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Last boss can mean exactly the final boss or Phi in Chou-Z.

But it makes me feel that a evolved Phoenix is going to come when it mentions there is a final evolution.

But Phi becomes good, what will happen?

CitrusNinja3I think something like Tyrant Phoenix or Kamikaze Phoenix would be interesting to see, considering how both names would be related to the gimmick. People usually rebel when a tyrant takes the throne, so the armor could symbolize the crown that can be taken off the tyrant's head. Kamikaze is a (probably outdated) Japanese war strategy where the pilot of a fighter plane crashes into their target, putting their own lives at extreme risk as a last-ditch effort. When the Armor pops off, Phoenix puts itself at risk of being KOed by strong Attack Beys and outspun by Stamina combos, with the trade-off of being significantly harder to Burst and spin-steal from. This name would probably make even more sense in the anime portrayal because Phoenix uses its armor to dish out devastating attacks at the cost of being easier to defeat, but Phi only pulls this off when he's facing strong opponents. I don't know if Takara Tomy would reference such a violent and possibly embarrassing war tactic in Beyblade, but they've made pretty violent names in the past. Hasbro would probably call it Tyrant Phoenix P5 or Kaboom Phoenix P5 depending on which one it's based on.

Kaboom Phoenix,???????

*Insert Megumin meme*