[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

Master Diabolos driver is a  reincarnation of F:S (final survive) which i think is really awesome
How can I actually activate the gimmick on master diabolos?
(Sep. 05, 2020  3:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How can I actually activate the gimmick on master diabolos?

Well, the last post was 7 months ago, so maybe this is the wrong thread to ask. Might make more sense to have a new Q&A thread about it.

The gimmick is the reversible Master layer, so I guess just disassemble it and reassemble it on the other side. Generate's gimmick activates automatically.
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  3:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How can I actually activate the gimmick on master diabolos?

Well, the last post was 7 months ago, so maybe this is the wrong thread to ask. Might make more sense to have a new Q&A thread about it.

The gimmick is the reversible Master layer, so I guess just disassemble it and reassemble it on the other side. Generate's gimmick activates automatically.
Well , I am new ... don’t know how to make a thread Grin
(Sep. 05, 2020  5:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, the last post was 7 months ago, so maybe this is the wrong thread to ask. Might make more sense to have a new Q&A thread about it.

Well , I am new ... don’t know how to make a thread Grin
Then read the rules and read around before posting so that you know what to do Grin