[Product]  B-155 Balance type Starter

(Sep. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Or Valhalla, the place like heaven in Norse Mythology, does anyone agree with me? By the way What is your opinion

Sound's cool !
Honestly, if feel that this is either Hades or a new bey. I mean, Salamander went kinda irrelevant, and if they didn't make a new Xcalibur, then they probably wont make a new Salamander. I'm leaning more in the direction of a new bey tho. Unhappy
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:36 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Honestly, if feel that this is either Hades or a new bey. I mean, Salamander went kinda irrelevant, and if they didn't make a new Xcalibur, then they probably wont make a new Salamander. I'm leaning more in the direction of a new bey tho. Unhappy

If it was Hades, it would most likely have a 極 or 閃 Weight, which would make this a Booster
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:53 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Or Valhalla, the place like heaven in Norse Mythology, does anyone agree with me? By the way What is your opinion

Sound's cool !
And the avatar is a dragon carrying a Norse mythological temple
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:53 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Sound's cool !
And the avatar is a dragon carrying a Norse mythological temple

So basically Yggdrasil's avatar but with a building instead of a tree and less of a Transformers vibe? I kind of doubt it since Valhalla and Valkyrie would both have the abbreviation of V, but there's always a chance that it has a Weight fused to it that allows it to break the rule like Diabolos did.
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: And the avatar is a dragon carrying a Norse mythological temple

So basically Yggdrasil's avatar but with a building instead of a tree and less of a Transformers vibe? I kind of doubt it since Valhalla and Valkyrie would both have the abbreviation of V, but there's always a chance that it has a Weight fused to it that allows it to break the rule like Diabolos did.

I just think big
Nice, my cousin needs some new beys that aren’t out yet. Very nice.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:19 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: Nice, my cousin needs some new beys that aren’t out yet. Very nice.
You mean you like my idea
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:09 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:19 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: Nice, my cousin needs some new beys that aren’t out yet. Very nice.
You mean you like my idea, thank you so much
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  10:36 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Honestly, if feel that this is either Hades or a new bey. I mean, Salamander went kinda irrelevant, and if they didn't make a new Xcalibur, then they probably wont make a new Salamander. I'm leaning more in the direction of a new bey tho. Unhappy

If it was Hades, it would most likely have a 極 or 閃 Weight, which would make this a Booster

I don't speak Japanese or read it, so what are those symbols?
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:53 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If it was Hades, it would most likely have a 極 or 閃 Weight, which would make this a Booster

I don't speak Japanese or read it, so what are those symbols?

The Goku Weight from the Gold Turbo Slash Valkyrie and the Sen Weight from Wizard Fafnir.