[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Aug. 24, 2019  1:30 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  1:23 AM)g2_ Wrote: So a metal chip like Diabolos?

I think it will be a D shaped weight

Like Ashura?
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:49 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: There are ways around a GT Xcalibur. They could either rotate where the sword usually is or they could just make sure one is heavier.

Besides, the Xcalibur series seems to be one of TTs favourite ones to make as they always made sure every Xcalibur was this very hyped and amazing bey during its run.

I liked Buster Xcalibur but it was heavily overshadowed by Cho-Z Achilles, Spriggan, Valkyrie.

That was because the practical design was botched (aka did not lock firmly) by TT. If the Buster mode actually worked as intended, or if the gimmick was something like the mod made by some Beytubers (spring gimmick ala gV or hK), it could've had better results, probably overshadowed only due to Burst stopping gimmick of the ChouZ trifecta.

(Aug. 23, 2019  9:33 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Xcalibur can easily work with the sword being apart of the base and having a normal gachi chip so yes it could be. Odin doesn't suck it's actually very underrated and deserves the hype other beys get like Valkyrie and Spriggan. Def not a new Valkyrie though

I quite agree on the practicality of the design you suggested. They could do it probably like Union Base where there can be a Speed and Power mode, but for Xcalibur it would be where the sword is a separate part for the mode that focuses on the upper attack potential (sharp blade), then the rest of the base is like a scabbard or sheath that still has some smash attack?

For the same kind of gimmick, it would work for Odin as well, if we would get one, with the Base probably like a rip-off of the Union Base (since they have two swords as well) or they could do something like czA's wings (without the Burst stopping part), where at high spins there would be edges (metal swords edged with plastic) jutting out with kind of a temporary lock to hold both blades in place for all-out attacks. Either that or the top halves of the blades extend further outward (like aH's gimmick) when at high spins to reveal metal-infused plastic edges for upper attacks, then retract when the speed goes slower
(Aug. 24, 2019  1:32 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  1:30 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: I think it will be a D shaped weight

Like Ashura?

yes but with one half with 4 weights 2 on each side like zwei but flip one side
Honestly just expecting a new valkrie.
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:22 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:12 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yo do you guys have any idea what website i can promote on? Im kinda stuck and apparently people arent really paying attention to my Merch Thread... Unhappy

just pm people or make a selling thread

PMing people randomly to advertise a shop is a good way to get people mad at you. If people want to buy your stuff, they'll see it on the buying/selling threads and come to you there.

(Aug. 24, 2019  4:57 AM)kimeru Wrote: Honestly just expecting a new valkrie.

I'd hope they'd be able to move past Valkyrie. There are just way too many Valkyrie chips out there right now.
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:46 PM)Requim Wrote: Why would Xcalibur not work in gt?
How can you put a big sword in the middle, when Gachi Beys split?

Nice joke. Xcalibur would theoretically be at it's best in GT if there is a GT xcalibur. It could even have mode switches because it could have an unbalanced base and an unbalanced layer weight which can be switched to be balanced etc.
Valt hasn’t even lost yet it’d be stupid for the next time we see him he just has a new valkyrie for no reason whatsoever now say someone else owns this valkyrie if it is a valkyrie it’d make sense but im still leaning more towards odin xcalibur or a new bey
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:52 PM)Requim Wrote: Valt hasn’t even lost yet it’d be stupid for the next time we see him he just has a new valkyrie for no reason whatsoever now say someone else owns this valkyrie if it is a valkyrie it’d make sense but im still leaning more towards odin xcalibur or a new bey

Tell that to Valt in the Cho-Z manga. The next time we saw him, he has Cho-Z Valkyrie.
I want it to be a new Valkyrie since Slash was disappointing, but I also want a new Xcalibur/Odin/new bey just as much
Warning, this is quite a long and possibly nonsensical (for some) comment. You have been warned.

This is actually the first time I've seen a DX "Booster" for Beyblade Burst, once I thought about it. Normally it's a DX "Stadium Set" with at least 1 or two beginning stock Beyblades of the respective Burst Layer System along with at least a launcher and some other accessories or a "Starter" that comes with its own launcher/ripcord and additional parts for the released stock Bey.

This is also probably the first of its kind of release in this case, along with the different packaging for the GT Random Layer Collection releases (not in Gachapon capsules but in cardboard boxes).

Still, I'm inclined to wonder if the LR44 battery is a must and indeed confirmed to be included for this release, then won't it be unusable anymore once the battery dies (like in many other toys), or is it replaceable like the AAA batteries for the Beylogger/Plus?

Another thing is unless TT is still following its formula for Booster releases, then the probability that the "DX" on this release will include an accessory that uses the said battery, probably for gauging launch power like the Digital Sword Launcher or the Beylogger/Plus (although without any mobile app compatibility due to the "accessory" only needing a smaller battery to operate). Lining up that logic, I realized that if there is an accessory for this release, it may be something useless like a laser pointer attachment for the grip or an actual grip with a built-in laser pointer (kinda like the Plastic Gen laser pointer guide grip launcher thing)?

Otherwise, I can't imagine they'd be putting the battery (assuming it is true) inside the actual Beyblade component where it will easily be smashed in (since it's an attack type, you're bound to use it recklessly for the lolz and mass destruction), leak some battery juice (if it has any) and be a chemical hazard for children. Unless it is going to be something like a Hasbro RipFire (?) Bey with the phat Drivers and skinny Disks, it might be a really useless part if it needs batteries to move around.
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:54 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:52 PM)Requim Wrote: Valt hasn’t even lost yet it’d be stupid for the next time we see him he just has a new valkyrie for no reason whatsoever now say someone else owns this valkyrie if it is a valkyrie it’d make sense but im still leaning more towards odin xcalibur or a new bey

Tell that to Valt in the Cho-Z manga. The next time we saw him, he has Cho-Z Valkyrie.
Aiga was going all dark before and valt noticed that right? Therefore he went and made valkyrie stronger in order to snap aiga out of it but now that i see that he could do the same with delta
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Warning, this is quite a long and possibly nonsensical (for some) comment. You have been warned.

This is actually the first time I've seen a DX "Booster" for Beyblade Burst, once I thought about it. Normally it's a DX "Stadium Set" with at least 1 or two beginning stock Beyblades of the respective Burst Layer System along with at least a launcher and some other accessories or a "Starter" that comes with its own launcher/ripcord and additional parts for the released stock Bey.

This is also probably the first of its kind of release in this case, along with the different packaging for the GT Random Layer Collection releases (not in Gachapon capsules but in cardboard boxes).

Still, I'm inclined to wonder if the LR44 battery is a must and indeed confirmed to be included for this release, then won't it be unusable anymore once the battery dies (like in many other toys), or is it replaceable like the AAA batteries for the Beylogger/Plus?

Another thing is unless TT is still following its formula for Booster releases, then the probability that the "DX" on this release will include an accessory that uses the said battery, probably for gauging launch power like the Digital Sword Launcher or the Beylogger/Plus (although without any mobile app compatibility due to the "accessory" only needing a smaller battery to operate). Lining up that logic, I realized that if there is an accessory for this release, it may be something useless like a laser pointer attachment for the grip or an actual grip with a built-in laser pointer (kinda like the Plastic Gen laser pointer guide grip launcher thing)?

Otherwise, I can't imagine they'd be putting the battery (assuming it is true) inside the actual Beyblade component where it will easily be smashed in (since it's an attack type, you're bound to use it recklessly for the lolz and mass destruction), leak some battery juice (if it has any) and be a chemical hazard for children. Unless it is going to be something like a Hasbro RipFire (?) Bey with the phat Drivers and skinny Disks, it might be a really useless part if it needs batteries to move around.

I was thinking they have just given up on the stadium and this year just gave up on the stadium and just made a sword and shield theme bey with an accessory
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:24 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Warning, this is quite a long and possibly nonsensical (for some) comment. You have been warned.

I was thinking they have just given up on the stadium and this year just gave up on the stadium and just made a sword and shield theme bey with an accessory

Isn't it already Union Achilles that has that sword and shield theme? It may be Knight or Odin in that case, with an accessory.
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:10 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  8:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: How can you put a big sword in the middle, when Gachi Beys split?

Nice joke. Xcalibur would theoretically be at it's best in GT if there is a GT xcalibur. It could even have mode switches because it could have an unbalanced base and an unbalanced layer weight which can be switched to be balanced etc.

You gave me a good idea, came up with a GT Xcalibur:  Claymore Xcalibur, with the layer weight Gou 毅.  

The design is inspired by Seige Xcalibur and Buster Xcalibur with some new elements.  The Xcalibur chip features metal at multiple points and would be is slightly imbalanced where the sword tip side is slightly heavier.  The Claymore layer base (named after the two handed Scottish Claymore sword) has many contact points like all Xcalbur layers and features a mode change where the metal tip can be moved closer to the edge creating more of an unbalanced bey.  The layer weight Gou 毅 has two hexagons on the same side and is an extreme weight shift to one side.  Theoretically, Claymore Xcalibur can be more balanced if the 毅 chip is moved to the opposite side of the Claymore layer base sword tip.

[Image: fJaon2m.png]
(Aug. 26, 2019  8:19 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:10 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Nice joke. Xcalibur would theoretically be at it's best in GT if there is a GT xcalibur. It could even have mode switches because it could have an unbalanced base and an unbalanced layer weight which can be switched to be balanced etc.

You gave me a good idea, came up with a GT Xcalibur:  Claymore Xcalibur, with the layer weight Gou 毅.  

The design is inspired by Seige Xcalibur and Buster Xcalibur with some new elements.  The Xcalibur chip features metal at multiple points and would be is slightly imbalanced where the sword tip side is slightly heavier.  The Claymore layer base (named after the two handed Scottish Claymore sword) has many contact points like all Xcalbur layers and features a mode change where the metal tip can be moved closer to the edge creating more of an unbalanced bey.  The layer weight Gou 毅 has two hexagons on the same side and is an extreme weight shift to one side.  Theoretically, Claymore Xcalibur can be more balanced if the 毅 chip is moved to the opposite side of the Claymore layer base sword tip.

[Image: fJaon2m.png]

Love it! And thanks for giving me credit lol Smile
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  2:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: True... but Archer Hercules was when spin speeds are high they come out to increase stamina. This would be to increase attack but decrease stamina and then decrease attack while increasing stamina.

Either way, that wouldn't require batteries. maybe the Driver could have a battery gimmick.

unless you mean like the ripfire beys one hit to that driver and it's going to be leaking chemicals
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:43 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Wait there’s a battery?

I believe so. It said it needs an LR44 battery for play according to ilinnuc's videos.

Lol tho. Because everyone thought Lord Spriggan was going to be Aiga's.
But now we got union Achilles

[Image: ref=sr_1_2?keywords=%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E...way&sr=8-2]
oh, when a difficult day goes by
Garnet - 2019

I also somewhat agree that the batteries might be for a new type of launcher, since I also doubt they would actually make battery operated beys

However, regarding the DX stadium comparison, I have a growing concern it would be similar to the Mugen stadium release. A new beyblade as the booster, and a mugen stadium that needs batteries.
(Aug. 29, 2019  6:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

I also somewhat agree that the batteries might be for a new type of launcher, since I also doubt they would actually make battery operated beys

However, regarding the DX stadium comparison, I have a growing concern it would be similar to the Mugen stadium release. A new beyblade as the booster, and a mugen stadium that needs batteries.

There has never been a DX Stadium set that didn't have batteries, except for the starter stadium sets.

Battery-operated Beys are in Hasbro's declining territory. As much as I like the idea, I doubt even the Japanese can make it better unless they actually make the Beyblades heavier and bulkier to be able to stabilize themselves when using the motorized Tips via the app.
(Aug. 29, 2019  9:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  6:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I also somewhat agree that the batteries might be for a new type of launcher, since I also doubt they would actually make battery operated beys

There has never been a DX Stadium set that didn't have batteries, except for the starter stadium sets.

Battery-operated Beys are in Hasbro's declining territory. As much as I like the idea, I doubt even the Japanese can make it better unless they actually make the Beyblades heavier and bulkier to be able to stabilize themselves when using the motorized Tips via the app.

I hope its not a mugen stadium. They always cost so much in my area, not to mention shipping prices for bigger box
(Aug. 29, 2019  6:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

The reason we inferred the batteries are for the gimmick is because it is also rumoured to be the strongest attack type.
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:31 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  6:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I also somewhat agree that the batteries might be for a new type of launcher, since I also doubt they would actually make battery operated beys

The reason we inferred the batteries are for the gimmick is because it is also rumoured to be the strongest attack type.

As long as we can actually think of a possibility of the structure of the part that will have the batteries for the Beyblade itself, then that is fine. But if we are simply thinking that TT will stoop down to Hasbro's level for gimmicks (ehem Ripfire and app-controlled specials), we're kinda getting off the Japanese mindset.

But another possibility is that in case the Layer is part of Xcalibur line, they can implement something like crossing together Crush Gear's Garuda Eagle sword (yes I am old) and Buster Xcalibur's mode change, to make it a ridiculous Bey that has the sword popping in and out like some gopher/mole. 

Back then Winning Valkyrie was the best attack type despite its simplicity, which was then rivaled by the Chouzetsu Trifecta, and finally put into submission by Judgment and Zwei. Unless the new Attack Base and/or Chip will have all the elements of plastic+metal+rubber... oh wait, Lord Base already has all of those, so Lord is the best Attack type right now, right? 

Following the possible assumption that this release will be the strongest Attack type yet, then it should have metal protrusions/contact points supported by rubber and plastic, to lay waste to everything, even the Bladers. It'll probably be like the 12 Disk had a baby with Lord Base.
Is there a usual time frame that TT and/or CoroCoro give more information on upcoming releases?

I am very curious on what this battery is for lol
(Sep. 02, 2019  4:30 PM)joyos Wrote: Is there a usual time frame that TT and/or CoroCoro give more information on upcoming releases?

I am very curious on what this battery is for lol

The next Corocoro should be sometime next week. We may get new info about the DX Booster.