[Product]  B-154 Attack type DX Booster

(Sep. 20, 2019  10:49 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Wings = Valkyrie? Uncertain I hope I'm wrong

Why? Do you like the unstoppable Slash Valkyrie? It's begging for an upgrade.
This sounds like a Valkyrie to me. Slash Valkyrie needs a good upgrade.
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This sounds like a Valkyrie to me. Slash Valkyrie needs a good upgrade.

Want to know the source for that info and agreed. 

Valkyrie also would make the most amount of sense it always gets an evolution from every season it's in

Valkyrie -> Victory Valkyrie (Manga)
God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie
Winning Valkyrie -> Cho-Z Valkyrie
Slash Valkyrie -> Infinity Valkyrie?
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This sounds like a Valkyrie to me. Slash Valkyrie needs a good upgrade.

Want to know the source for that info and agreed. 

Valkyrie also would make the most amount of sense it always gets an evolution from every season it's in

Valkyrie -> Victory Valkyrie (Manga)
God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie
Winning Valkyrie -> Cho-Z Valkyrie
Slash Valkyrie -> Infinity Valkyrie?

God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie It's more of an upgrade than evolution isn't it?
In my opinion, it will be a new Dragon for Dante.
Marutti thinks that Dante will have 7 Beyblade according to Drum family name that means ''rainbow''.
Could be total 4 layers and 3 drivers for Dante, considering both B-133 and B-154? :-)
Please have metal on the layer

It has to be a Valkyrie
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:49 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Wings = Valkyrie? Uncertain I hope I'm wrong

Why? Do you like the unstoppable Slash Valkyrie? It's begging for an upgrade.

Sure and while I really like Valkyrie, I just feel like it has too many Beyblades. We only get so many releases per generation and I'd much rather a new Jinnius, Aegis, Kukulcan, Salamander, Satan, Regulus, Trident, etc. I love that they randomly brought back Odin and would like others to get the same treatment, even if their older counterparts weren't the best competitively.
(Today  1:12 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why? Do you like the unstoppable Slash Valkyrie? It's begging for an upgrade.

Sure and while I really like Valkyrie, I just feel like it has too many Beyblades. We only get so many releases per generation and I'd much rather a new Jinnius, Aegis, Kukulcan, Salamander, Satan, Regulus, Trident, etc. I love that they randomly brought back Odin and would like others to get the same treatment, even if their older counterparts weren't the best competitively.
Maybe it could be like Twin Nemesis when it introduced a new bey and gave us a Valkyrie upgrade.
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: On guys there has been apparently a leaked description of the bey, this is just a rumor "The most powerful attack type, an evolution to the legendary Beyblade. Equiped with 3 metal blades, change modes from normal mode to Ultimate mode, wings extend and revert for an improved grip attack, requires batteries for ultimate mode." smells like Xcalibur with 3 swords.
Again, what is the source? It’s okay if the information is confidential, but you will have to understand that as a result, it will be less credible.
(Today  2:33 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: On guys there has been apparently a leaked description of the bey, this is just a rumor "The most powerful attack type, an evolution to the legendary Beyblade. Equiped with 3 metal blades, change modes from normal mode to Ultimate mode, wings extend and revert for an improved grip attack, requires batteries for ultimate mode." smells like Xcalibur with 3 swords.
Again, what is the source? It’s okay if the information is confidential, but you will have to understand that as a result, it will be less credible.

I don't trust it either, the source was deleted.
I want a new Valkyrie, cause I love Valt, but Slash Valkyrie is horrible.
(7 hours ago)X-Wing Wrote: I want a new Valkyrie, cause I love Valt, but Slash Valkyrie is horrible.
It came with some good parts, like Valkyrie and Blitz. Maybe Retsu, but I’m not too sure.
(7 hours ago)Dash Driver Wrote:
(7 hours ago)X-Wing Wrote: I want a new Valkyrie, cause I love Valt, but Slash Valkyrie is horrible.
It came with some good parts, like Valkyrie and Blitz. Maybe Retsu, but I’m not too sure.

Blitz and Valkyrie were nice, but Slash had far to much recoil. It still bursts on a dash driver and gen weight.