[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Sep. 21, 2019  12:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This sounds like a Valkyrie to me. Slash Valkyrie needs a good upgrade.

Want to know the source for that info and agreed. 

Valkyrie also would make the most amount of sense it always gets an evolution from every season it's in

Valkyrie -> Victory Valkyrie (Manga)
God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie
Winning Valkyrie -> Cho-Z Valkyrie
Slash Valkyrie -> Infinity Valkyrie?

God Valkyrie -> Strike God Valkyrie It's more of an upgrade than evolution isn't it?
In my opinion, it will be a new Dragon for Dante.
Marutti thinks that Dante will have 7 Beyblade according to Drum family name that means ''rainbow''.
Could be total 4 layers and 3 drivers for Dante, considering both B-133 and B-154? :-)
Please have metal on the layer

It has to be a Valkyrie
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:49 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Wings = Valkyrie? Uncertain I hope I'm wrong

Why? Do you like the unstoppable Slash Valkyrie? It's begging for an upgrade.

Sure and while I really like Valkyrie, I just feel like it has too many Beyblades. We only get so many releases per generation and I'd much rather a new Jinnius, Aegis, Kukulcan, Salamander, Satan, Regulus, Trident, etc. I love that they randomly brought back Odin and would like others to get the same treatment, even if their older counterparts weren't the best competitively.
(Sep. 23, 2019  1:12 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why? Do you like the unstoppable Slash Valkyrie? It's begging for an upgrade.

Sure and while I really like Valkyrie, I just feel like it has too many Beyblades. We only get so many releases per generation and I'd much rather a new Jinnius, Aegis, Kukulcan, Salamander, Satan, Regulus, Trident, etc. I love that they randomly brought back Odin and would like others to get the same treatment, even if their older counterparts weren't the best competitively.
Maybe it could be like Twin Nemesis when it introduced a new bey and gave us a Valkyrie upgrade.
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: On guys there has been apparently a leaked description of the bey, this is just a rumor "The most powerful attack type, an evolution to the legendary Beyblade. Equiped with 3 metal blades, change modes from normal mode to Ultimate mode, wings extend and revert for an improved grip attack, requires batteries for ultimate mode." smells like Xcalibur with 3 swords.
Again, what is the source? It’s okay if the information is confidential, but you will have to understand that as a result, it will be less credible.
(Sep. 23, 2019  2:33 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  10:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: On guys there has been apparently a leaked description of the bey, this is just a rumor "The most powerful attack type, an evolution to the legendary Beyblade. Equiped with 3 metal blades, change modes from normal mode to Ultimate mode, wings extend and revert for an improved grip attack, requires batteries for ultimate mode." smells like Xcalibur with 3 swords.
Again, what is the source? It’s okay if the information is confidential, but you will have to understand that as a result, it will be less credible.

I don't trust it either, the source was deleted.
I want a new Valkyrie, cause I love Valt, but Slash Valkyrie is horrible.
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:40 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I want a new Valkyrie, cause I love Valt, but Slash Valkyrie is horrible.
It came with some good parts, like Valkyrie and Blitz. Maybe Retsu, but I’m not too sure.
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:40 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I want a new Valkyrie, cause I love Valt, but Slash Valkyrie is horrible.
It came with some good parts, like Valkyrie and Blitz. Maybe Retsu, but I’m not too sure.

Blitz and Valkyrie were nice, but Slash had far to much recoil. It still bursts on a dash driver and gen weight.
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:44 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It came with some good parts, like Valkyrie and Blitz. Maybe Retsu, but I’m not too sure.

Blitz and Valkyrie were nice, but Slash had far to much recoil. It still bursts on a dash driver and gen weight.

Let’s hope the next release of Valkyries base will be reinforced with metal like winning valkyrie
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:07 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:44 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Blitz and Valkyrie were nice, but Slash had far to much recoil. It still bursts on a dash driver and gen weight.

Let’s hope the next release of Valkyries base will be reinforced with metal like winning valkyrie

But his beyblade is not yet break
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote: But his beyblade is not yet break

Legend spriggan didn't break, but Shu changed to spriggan requiem.
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:07 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Let’s hope the next release of Valkyries base will be reinforced with metal like winning valkyrie

But his beyblade is not yet break

His bey breaking is not the problem at all. god/strike god valkyrie never got broken but valt just evolved it to winning same with cho z valkyrie it also never got broken but evolved to slash, these 2 got evolved cause valt wants more strength same with aiga and shu with one got union Achilles without cho z Achilles getting broken and the other got cho z spriggan without requiem getting Broken and lastly drain fafnir never got broken free just upgrade to Geist fafnir cause of how the competitive things were getting . The bey getting broken is just for dramatic scene in the anime to either showcase the dominance/flex of a certain blader or to showcase how evil a blader is by being brutal and laugh at destroyin beys just for enjoyment . Bey breaking isnt necessary really a given that your bey gets broken to get an instant evolution .

(Sep. 25, 2019  4:14 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  3:11 PM)Dasmind Wrote: But his beyblade is not yet break

His bey breaking is not the problem at all. god/strike god valkyrie never got broken but valt just evolved it to winning same with cho z valkyrie it also never got broken but evolved to slash, these 2 got evolved cause valt wants more strength same with aiga and shu with one got union Achilles without cho z Achilles getting broken and the other got cho z spriggan without requiem getting Broken and lastly drain fafnir never got broken free just upgrade to Geist fafnir cause of how the competitive things were getting . The bey getting broken is just for dramatic scene in the anime to either showcase the dominance/flex of a certain blader or to showcase how evil a blader is by being brutal and laugh at destroyin beys just for enjoyment . Bey breaking isnt necessary really a given that your bey gets broken to get an instant evolution .
I would like to mention Cho-Z Spriggan.
(Sep. 21, 2019  11:55 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: In my opinion, it will be a new Dragon for Dante.
Marutti thinks that Dante will have 7 Beyblade according to Drum family name that means ''rainbow''.
Could be total 4 layers and 3 drivers for Dante, considering both B-133 and B-154? :-)

No, I think it isn't a new Dragon evolution: in my opinion it should be an ultimate Xcalibur.
Ok, this thing is pretty close to release and we don't even know who this is.
(Sep. 28, 2019  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, this thing is pretty close to release and we don't even know who this is.

We’ll probably find out in october
(Sep. 28, 2019  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ok, this thing is pretty close to release and we don't even know who this is.

No it’s not. It releases mid-November.
(Sep. 28, 2019  5:04 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:

No it’s not. It releases mid-November.
That's very close.
(Sep. 28, 2019  5:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  5:04 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: No it’s not. It releases mid-November.
That's very close.

We usually don’t get any more knowledge until the month before.
since its an attack type it could be a new Xcalibur, Odin, Valkyrie or a Dragon evolution
(Sep. 28, 2019  9:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: since its an attack type it could be a new Xcalibur, Odin, Valkyrie or a Dragon evolution

1. Xcalibur is very improbable because of the sole fact that it isn’t that big of a release. This has to appear in the anime and just because of how sidelined it was in Cho-Z, I don’t think it will happen. 
2. We just got an Odin
3. The leaked description explicitly detailed 3 wings and that points to Valkyrie. In my opinion, Valkyrie is the most likely option, as after Drum battles Aiga, he will surely go to Valt in order to restart his comeback for losing. (That last sentence was my speculation of how things will turn out in the next few episodes.)
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:38 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  9:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: since its an attack type it could be a new Xcalibur, Odin, Valkyrie or a Dragon evolution

1. Xcalibur is very improbable because of the sole fact that it isn’t that big of a release. This has to appear in the anime and just because of how sidelined it was in Cho-Z, I don’t think it will happen. 
2. We just got an Odin
3. The leaked description explicitly detailed 3 wings and that points to Valkyrie. In my opinion, Valkyrie is the most likely option, as after Drum battles Aiga, he will surely go to Valt in order to restart his comeback for losing. (That last sentence was my speculation of how things will turn out in the next few episodes.)

If that would be the case, I hope it would be like how Lord Spriggan evolved from Sr (retaining rubber contact points), with the supposed new Valkyrie not being compatible with GT Chips but will have the Bound gimmick revived into a metal-clad Layer Base, and that it would have two modes (normal with that Bound gimmick and one with the revealed blades like SgV without needing to use another part)
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:38 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: 1. Xcalibur is very improbable because of the sole fact that it isn’t that big of a release. This has to appear in the anime and just because of how sidelined it was in Cho-Z, I don’t think it will happen. 
2. We just got an Odin

If that would be the case, I hope it would be like how Lord Spriggan evolved from Sr (retaining rubber contact points), with the supposed new Valkyrie not being compatible with GT Chips but will have the Bound gimmick revived into a metal-clad Layer Base, and that it would have two modes (normal with that Bound gimmick and one with the revealed blades like SgV without needing to use another part)
But how would you get the weight in ?