[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Sep. 08, 2019  5:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope this could be a new Dragon. Ace Dragon is totally outclassed and Drum really need a new bey
I don’t know who would break dragon or why he would just decide he needs a new dragon but yeah that could be cool
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:15 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope this could be a new Dragon. Ace Dragon is totally outclassed and Drum really need a new bey
I don’t know who would break dragon or why he would just decide he needs a new dragon but yeah that could be cool
Maybe Delta breaks Dragon’s layer base and Drum needs to get a new one.
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:15 PM)Requim Wrote:

Legend Spriggan and Revive Phoenix were not broken but both of them get upgradesd. I don't think Dragon have to be broken to get upgraded.
He'd have to break all three bases (Ace, Rock, Grand) in order for this to be plausible.

(Sep. 08, 2019  5:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope this could be a new Dragon. Ace Dragon is totally outclassed and Drum really need a new bey.

He'd have to break all three bases (Ace, Rock, Grand) in order for this to be plausible.
(Sep. 08, 2019  11:09 PM)BladerGem Wrote: He'd have to break all three bases (Ace, Rock, Grand) in order for this to be plausible.

(Sep. 08, 2019  5:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope this could be a new Dragon. Ace Dragon is totally outclassed and Drum really need a new bey.

I think Drum will have 7 beys in end of GT because his family name 虹龍 means Rainbow Dragon.

TBH, I'd be very surprised if this wasn't an evolution to Dragon. I mean I hear Dragon is going to get like two or three more bases (making it like six or seven in total, and I HATE that) which is a possible open door to Dragon's evolution.
(Sep. 09, 2019  8:50 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

TBH, I'd be very surprised if this wasn't an evolution to Dragon. I mean I hear Dragon is going to get like two or three more bases (making it like six or seven in total, and I HATE that) which is a possible open door to Dragon's evolution.
Wait wait wait but wouldn’t it have to be a balance type? Unless it’s just one base or three attack bases
(Sep. 09, 2019  1:47 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  11:09 PM)BladerGem Wrote: He'd have to break all three bases (Ace, Rock, Grand) in order for this to be plausible.

I think Drum will have 7 beys in end of GT because his family name 虹龍 means Rainbow Dragon.

If that were true, they would most likely confirm to be the colours of the rainbow. However, the first 2 colours we got were black and white.
(Sep. 12, 2019  12:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: This is confirmed Knockout Odin.

source? A claim like that needs a source to back it up.
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:02 PM)MWF Wrote:

It's in a random layer, and it'll release in B154 because it's the only possibility.

http://beybladevcrv.com/
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:02 PM)MWF Wrote:

In general, sometimes rumours get passed around but aren't clarified with a source and then we get misinformation later on.
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:11 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:02 PM)MWF Wrote: source? A claim like that needs a source to back it up.
In general, sometimes rumours get passed around but aren't clarified with a source and then we get misinformation later on.

But it's honestly the only possibility, it's in a random layer and this is the only attack type to be released afterward.
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:11 PM)originalzankye Wrote: In general, sometimes rumours get passed around but aren't clarified with a source and then we get misinformation later on.

But it's honestly the only possibility, it's in a random layer and this is the only attack type to be released afterward.

I’m sorry, but that makes no sense. Why would a random layer get released in a DX STARTER? It’s a starter first of all, and I know there have been exceptions, but those were to disc and driver, this is going to appear in the anime since it is such a big release, and I highly doubt Odin will have that kind of importance. I am sure that this is not Odin, and I’m happy about it too. Seriously, they wouldn’t give such an important release to a random layer.
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:11 PM)originalzankye Wrote: In general, sometimes rumours get passed around but aren't clarified with a source and then we get misinformation later on.

Unless they release a layer never to be seen in another release, but that seems unlikely in comparison.
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:41 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: But it's honestly the only possibility, it's in a random layer and this is the only attack type to be released afterward.

I’m sorry, but that makes no sense. Why would a random layer get released in a DX STARTER? It’s a starter first of all, and I know there have been exceptions, but those were to disc and driver, this is going to appear in the anime since it is such a big release, and I highly doubt Odin will have that kind of importance. I am sure that this is not Odin, and I’m happy about it too. Seriously, they wouldn’t give such an important release to a random layer.
It's a booster man.
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:41 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I’m sorry, but that makes no sense. Why would a random layer get released in a DX STARTER? It’s a starter first of all, and I know there have been exceptions, but those were to disc and driver, this is going to appear in the anime since it is such a big release, and I highly doubt Odin will have that kind of importance. I am sure that this is not Odin, and I’m happy about it too. Seriously, they wouldn’t give such an important release to a random layer.
It's a booster man.

I missed that, sorry. But even if it is a booster, I firmly believe that something already released in a random layer will NOT be put into that big of a release or into the anime.

Unrelated, but I noticed this thread is missing the Product tag. Can someone please fix that?

It could be released in February.
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:47 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's a booster man.

I missed that, sorry. But even if it is a booster, I firmly believe that something already released in a random layer will NOT be put into that big of a release or into the anime.

Unrelated, but I noticed this thread is missing the Product tag. Can someone please fix that?
I hope you're right, I deeply wanted a Valkyrie upgrade, I would've been fine with Xcalibur but Odin is very underwhelming.

(Sep. 12, 2019  2:47 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's a booster man.

Fixed it.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:08 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: But it's honestly the only possibility, it's in a random layer and this is the only attack type to be released afterward.

It could be released in February.

After the final GT "Defense boss" from January? Pretty sure that's the final GT release altogether before it moves on to the next series, which would make this impossible.
(Sep. 12, 2019  11:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:08 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It could be released in February.

After the final GT "Defense boss" from January? Pretty sure that's the final GT release altogether before it moves on to the next series, which would make this impossible.

but then how are they going to tie burst to the next series cuz prime and regalia whole thing is that they are relevant in the next series or season
(Sep. 12, 2019  11:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  11:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: After the final GT "Defense boss" from January? Pretty sure that's the final GT release altogether before it moves on to the next series, which would make this impossible.

but then how are they going to tie burst to the next series cuz prime and regalia whole thing is that they are relevant in the next series or season

I'm not 100% sure I'm reading you correctly because I think you're misreading me, but I'll try my best.

This already has a November release date. Even if we didn't know that we know it has to come before the "Last Boss", since this is B-154 and the boss is B-157, and that releases in January. That proposed February release date is flat-out impossible here, both for this product and Knockout Odin as a stock combo since that "final boss" is the end of GT, so B-158 should be the beginning of the next line (presuming there is more. Right now all that's out there is rumors and nothing has been 100% confirmed there afaik).

The real point here is they're not going to release a mainline GT bey in the beginning of the next line if it doesn't get released here, so this is do-or-die for Knockout Odin having a stock combo. It has nothing to do with the crossover at all as far as we're aware, unless that battery is a part of it.
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:11 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  11:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: but then how are they going to tie burst to the next series cuz prime and regalia whole thing is that they are relevant in the next series or season

I'm not 100% sure I'm reading you correctly because I think you're misreading me, but I'll try my best.

This already has a November release date. Even if we didn't know that we know it has to come before the "Last Boss", since this is B-154 and the boss is B-157, and that releases in January. That proposed February release date is flat-out impossible here, both for this product and Knockout Odin as a stock combo since that "final boss" is the end of GT, so B-158 should be the beginning of the next line (presuming there is more. Right now all that's out there is rumors and nothing has been 100% confirmed there afaik).

The real point here is they're not going to release a mainline GT bey in the beginning of the next line if it doesn't get released here, so this is do-or-die for Knockout Odin having a stock combo. It has nothing to do with the crossover at all as far as we're aware, unless that battery is a part of it.
First of all, it’s not B-154. They are two separate Beyblades releasing in the customise set, I can cite Beyblade.vcrv and marutti. Second, we got a random booster last year in February after the last boss, so we could get one this year.

We did not even hear about it until mid-November anyway, at least to my knowledge.
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:24 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:11 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'm not 100% sure I'm reading you correctly because I think you're misreading me, but I'll try my best.

First of all, it’s not B-154. They are two separate Beyblades releasing in the customise set, I can cite Beyblade.vcrv and marutti. Second, we got a random booster last year in February after the last boss, so we could get one this year.

We did not even hear about it until mid-November anyway, at least to my knowledge.

If it's not B-154, then why is that in this threads title?

Secondly, we still have that leak that says there's a DX Starter in November, which is this thread right here even if the number is right or not. The same leak says that the "Final Boss" is in January, so this must come before regardless.

And if you recall, that "Random Booster after the final boss" was also a very insignificant release with a plastic-gen remake for a prize. It was a time waster and teaser while they prepared GT for release, not a major release in and of itself.

Also, what does this have to do with the Customize set at all? That's irrelevant altogether to this release as far as we currently know.
Maybe we'll get knockout odin's actual combo with some other layer base