B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

(Sep. 21, 2019  5:44 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Is this new Xt+ any good for Perfect Phoenix combo?

Stamina combo

It’s not new it’s a newer mold from what I here
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:16 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:12 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: All of the Xtend sharp tips are like that.

Can you show me other Xtend sharp tips that can do that? Because mine does not.

It must be a defect I was trying out my uA and was unable to do that
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:14 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: The B-150 Xt+ seems to have an additional gimmick.
https://imgur.com/gallery/MGZOmfn

If not all Union Achilles copies do that, then it's probably a defect. Have you tried to do test spins with it? from that I can see, it looks like your Xt+ tip goes down like the tip on Absorb, so it may have similar effect even on Stamina mode (where the tip is really exposed) when launched hard
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:14 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: The B-150 Xt+ seems to have an additional gimmick.
https://imgur.com/gallery/MGZOmfn

If not all Union Achilles copies do that, then it's probably a defect. Have you tried to do test spins with it? from that I can see, it looks like your Xt+ tip goes down like the tip on Absorb, so it may have similar effect even on Stamina mode (where the tip is really exposed) when launched hard

It only moves up and down in balance/defense mode. When in stamina mode, it is already pushed down and does not move anymore. Test spins in stamina mode shows exactly the same behavior as the old Xt+ versions. 

Ya it is probably a rare defect but cool nonetheless ?

(Sep. 21, 2019  8:36 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  3:16 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Can you show me other Xtend sharp tips that can do that? Because mine does not.

It must be a defect I was trying out my uA and was unable to do that

Thanks for checking ? I’m keeping this as a rare defect ? more power to you!
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:08 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If not all Union Achilles copies do that, then it's probably a defect. Have you tried to do test spins with it? from that I can see, it looks like your Xt+ tip goes down like the tip on Absorb, so it may have similar effect even on Stamina mode (where the tip is really exposed) when launched hard

It only moves up and down in balance/defense mode. When in stamina mode, it is already pushed down and does not move anymore. Test spins in stamina mode shows exactly the same behavior as the old Xt+ versions. 

(Sep. 21, 2019  8:36 PM)originalzankye Wrote: It must be a defect I was trying out my uA and was unable to do that

Does it act like Absorb(act aggressively because the tip gets pushed inward before becoming stationary) when you launch it in Defense Mode?
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:11 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:08 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: It only moves up and down in balance/defense mode. When in stamina mode, it is already pushed down and does not move anymore. Test spins in stamina mode shows exactly the same behavior as the old Xt+ versions. 

Does it act like Absorb(act aggressively because the tip gets pushed inward before becoming stationary) when you launch it in Defense Mode?

I attached a test launch video. It can do what you said, but I think this can already be done on the old Xt+ with a precise launch technique. I think the “gimmick/defect” does not give any significant advantage. If anything, the additional moving part is causing more vibration... ?

https://imgur.com/gallery/b3n3W51

(Sep. 22, 2019  2:07 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:11 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Does it act like Absorb(act aggressively because the tip gets pushed inward before becoming stationary) when you launch it in Defense Mode?

I attached a test launch video. It can do what you said, but I think this can already be done on the old Xt+ with a precise launch technique. I think the “gimmick/defect” does not give any significant advantage. If anything, the additional moving part is causing more vibration... ?

Apologies for the amateur video. It was my baby girl taking the video ?
(Sep. 22, 2019  1:11 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Does it act like Absorb(act aggressively because the tip gets pushed inward before becoming stationary) when you launch it in Defense Mode?

(Sep. 22, 2019  2:07 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: I attached a test launch video. It can do what you said, but I think this can already be done on the old Xt+ with a precise launch technique. I think the “gimmick/defect” does not give any significant advantage. If anything, the additional moving part is causing more vibration... ?

Oh ok thanks a lot BeyBugoy! However, were you doing the special launch with the defective Xtend+ or a normal launch?
Wait, wait... So your Xtend Plus was screwed up by launching it a certain way or it's just a defect?
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Wait, wait... So your Xtend Plus was screwed up by launching it a certain way or it's just a defect?
It was a defect. His Xtend+ tip was spring-loaded.

(Sep. 22, 2019  2:07 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: I attached a test launch video. It can do what you said, but I think this can already be done on the old Xt+ with a precise launch technique. I think the “gimmick/defect” does not give any significant advantage. If anything, the additional moving part is causing more vibration... ?

Unlike Absorb, this rare defect you have seem to have more or less the same movements as a normal Xt+ should demonstrate on Defense mode. I'm just a bit curious and apprehensive that the defect it has may contribute to either better or worse lock strength (like a pseudo-Power gimmick mixed with Absorb-like tip). Maybe if you use a heavier combo on that, even Defense mode would act like a Balance/Attack mode due to the weight pressing on the tip more than the stock combo?

edit: and also, does the defective tip spin on its own as well (like a misaligned spring might've let it spin freely or something)?
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:27 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Unlike Absorb, this rare defect you have seem to have more or less the same movements as a normal Xt+ should demonstrate on Defense mode. I'm just a bit curious and apprehensive that the defect it has may contribute to either better or worse lock strength (like a pseudo-Power gimmick mixed with Absorb-like tip). Maybe if you use a heavier combo on that, even Defense mode would act like a Balance/Attack mode due to the weight pressing on the tip more than the stock combo?

edit: and also, does the defective tip spin on its own as well (like a misaligned spring might've let it spin freely or something)?

Yes. I think it will have the same stadium movement as the normal Xt+, but slightly less stability and stamina due to one more moving part. 

I think there is really a spring there even for the original Xt tips but the purpose is for the mode change to different heights - you can verify this with other Xt drivers. For my B-150 Xt+, the tip was defective in the sense that the tip is loose. 

It is a separate spring from the lock spring, so it’s not gonna have properties like the Power driver.

(Sep. 22, 2019  2:50 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Oh ok thanks a lot BeyBugoy! However, were you doing the special launch with the defective Xtend+ or a normal launch?

Just a normal launch for the video. For the balance/defense mode, the stadium movement will depend on the launch angle and landing location on the stadium. If you flat launch in the middle of the stadium, the small tip will make it just spin on the center. If you do any tilt or off-center launch, it can have some stadium movement first before stabilizing on the center.
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:48 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:27 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Unlike Absorb, this rare defect you have seem to have more or less the same movements as a normal Xt+ should demonstrate on Defense mode. I'm just a bit curious and apprehensive that the defect it has may contribute to either better or worse lock strength (like a pseudo-Power gimmick mixed with Absorb-like tip). Maybe if you use a heavier combo on that, even Defense mode would act like a Balance/Attack mode due to the weight pressing on the tip more than the stock combo?

Yes. I think it will have the same stadium movement as the normal Xt+, but slightly less stability and stamina due to one more moving part. 

I think there is really a spring there even for the original Xt tips but the purpose is for the mode change to different heights - you can verify this with other Xt drivers. For my B-150 Xt+, the tip was defective in the sense that the tip is loose. 

It is a separate spring from the lock spring, so it’s not gonna have properties like the Power driver.

(Sep. 22, 2019  2:50 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Oh ok thanks a lot BeyBugoy! However, were you doing the special launch with the defective Xtend+ or a normal launch?

Just a normal launch for the video. For the balance/defense mode, the stadium movement will depend on the launch angle and landing location on the stadium. If you flat launch in the middle of the stadium, the small tip will make it just spin on the center. If you do any tilt or off-center launch, it can have some stadium movement first before stabilizing on the center.
Ok I get it now. Thanks a lot!
I still have a doubt, does it have good spin for stamina combos???
(Sep. 22, 2019  4:13 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I still have a doubt, does it have good spin for stamina combos???
Probably. BeyBugoy’s Xtend+ was just a defect. Not all Xtend+ tips should be like that.
Caution for who will buy Achiles from now, when you change Xt+ chip you need tool which they put it in Long Bey Launcher set and Be careful
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:46 AM)marutti Wrote: Caution for who will buy Achiles from now, when you change Xt+ chip you need tool which they put it in Long Bey Launcher set and Be careful

Did you mean if we want to remove the Chip and place it on another Xtend Driver recolor/copy? 

Wait, so they didn't actually put the tool IN the actual Booster? AHAHAHAHA what a load of carp then, if you still will need to get the Long BeyLauncher Set for the aforementioned tool
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:55 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  5:46 AM)marutti Wrote: Caution for who will buy Achiles from now, when you change Xt+ chip you need tool which they put it in Long Bey Launcher set and Be careful

Did you mean if we want to remove the Chip and place it on another Xtend Driver recolor/copy? 

Wait, so they didn't actually put the tool IN the actual Booster? AHAHAHAHA what a load of carp then, if you still will need to get the Long BeyLauncher Set for the aforementioned tool

Yeah without that tool you can't take off chip
Can anyone drop test results of
pP0C (B150 Xtend+) vs pP0C (B123 Xtend+) because I wanna find out if they are equal because I am buying Union Achilles for the Xtend+
(Sep. 22, 2019  6:34 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Can anyone drop test results of
pP0C (B150 Xtend+) vs pP0C (B123 Xtend+) because I wanna find out if they are equal because I am buying Union Achilles for the Xtend+
Same spin tests are never accurate. You are better off asking competitive bladers on what they prefer. Personally, I think they aren't too different. Although more components on a driver = less balance. Ultimately, the decision is yours to make.
(Sep. 22, 2019  7:44 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  6:34 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Can anyone drop test results of
Same spin tests are never accurate. You are better off asking competitive bladers on what they prefer. Personally, I think they aren't too different. Although more components on a driver = less balance. Ultimately, the decision is yours to make.

I had already preordered it but now as you are saying that it's not that good then should I buy the Long Bey Launcher set.
That's not what he said at all, he's saying to test the other Xtend+ on a left spin bey, plus the only difference between the two Xtend+s is the coloation on the bottom piece of Xtend+.
My bad. But I cannot test it, I just have Union Achilles Xtend+ not the B123 one
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:15 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: My bad. But I cannot test it, I just have Union Achilles Xtend+ not the B123 one
You should put your Xtend+ in Defense Mode and see if you can push the tip in.
Yep, it did.

Is Union Achilles bad because of Convert?

I still don't get it, what's the difference between both of them? Because my Xtend+ is doing pretty good on pP and beat my friend's Ls0WBr, just few minutes ago.