B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

(Aug. 14, 2019  6:00 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:43 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: People use 8’?

yes they do really good outward weight Distribution

8' doesn't top tournaments.
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:09 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:00 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: yes they do really good outward weight Distribution

8' doesn't top tournaments.

Exactly.
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:27 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  11:09 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: 8' doesn't top tournaments.

Exactly.

8' might only show up for just-for-fun casual play, but never in actual tournaments where heavier is most probably better and the winner. 0/10/00/7 are most commonly used Core Disks due to weight alone and balance
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:27 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Exactly.

8' might only show up for just-for-fun casual play, but never in actual tournaments where heavier is most probably better and the winner. 0/10/00/7 are most commonly used Core Disks due to weight alone and balance

Which almost made it funny, because I know 8 and 8' made a splash on Cho-Z Valkyrie/Achilles attack combos for a while. Their burst stoppers could prevent the bursting weakness of them well, and the weight distribution of 8/8' is actually pretty good. Think Outer (little lighter than normal but still competitive-worthy), but more Attack-based.
Power Mode Looks Promising i am seeing the possibility of replacing retsu with gen to add more burst resistance and the metal on the outer edge will compensate.

And when did this become a 8' thread.
(Aug. 15, 2019  2:10 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
Power Mode Looks Promising i am seeing the possibility of replacing retsu with gen to add more burst resistance and the metal on the outer edge will compensate.

And when did this become a 8' thread.

If the Union Base has a lot of Smash Attack just like Cho-Z Achilles, it would be really bad with the Gen Weight. I guess we'll have to see when it gets released, but I'd rather use it with Retsu or Zan.
I am pre ordering it from Takaratomy Mall, so does anybody have an idea, how to switch the language on the website.

Can someone answer fast ?

Does the website sell to US ?
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:13 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I am pre ordering it from Takaratomy Mall, so does anybody have an idea, how to switch the language on the website.

Can someone answer fast ?

Does the website sell to US ?

I think it only ships within Japan, and the website is only natively available in Japanese unless you’re using your browser to translate it, like Google Translate on Chrome.

I really like how it looks. Quite an aggressive looking shape with metal on the layer base and long slopes for upper attack.

I'm really hoping this layer performs like a right spinning Zwei with comparable KO power. I'm tired of replacing Judgment layer bases every month because of worn out rubber..
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:55 PM)eigerblade Wrote:

I really like how it looks. Quite an aggressive looking shape with metal on the layer base and long slopes for upper attack.

I'm really hoping this layer performs like a right spinning Zwei with comparable KO power. I'm tired of replacing Judgment layer bases every month because of worn out rubber..

Well, that's cuz TT wants you to buy more copies to keep on the competitive scene. Anyways, I think the metal parts on the blade areas are like czA's, except this one has it sandwiched in between two silver plastic parts. Most probably people will settle with just one mode depending on which one has better upper and/or smash attacks.
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:55 PM)eigerblade Wrote:

But we still have no evidence to say that there is metal on the layer.
At least the Union Sword part is all plastic and the silver are just painted.
Where to pre order Union Achilles in US ?
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:46 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Where to pre order Union Achilles in US ?
Ebay. Tomicahongkong has a listing.
Do you guys think that Aiga will come back in GT?
(Aug. 17, 2019  7:48 AM)Shu Yash Wrote: Do you guys think that Aiga will come back in GT?

He's been in the intro for a while now. So, yes
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:57 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:46 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Where to pre order Union Achilles in US ?
Ebay. Tomicahongkong has a listing.

It is not available on Ebay and I am unable to open Tomica Hongkong, so could you send the Tomica Hk site.
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:22 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:57 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ebay. Tomicahongkong has a listing.

It is not available on Ebay and I am unable to open Tomica Hongkong, so could you send the Tomica Hk site.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...SwoA5dUrst is the eBay link.
(Aug. 17, 2019  8:45 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  7:48 AM)Shu Yash Wrote: Do you guys think that Aiga will come back in GT?

He's been in the intro for a while now. So, yes

Probably a minor role like Shu did in ChouZ, but yeah, Aiga is definitely gonna be in GT
This probably will be used mobile attack combos i am exited to use this on Sting Quick' Zan.
I wonder if it'll be good with 00C.Ul on Power mode. Too bad we still can't see the Disk for this release.

Edit: if anyone wanted to know what were the combos in Marutti's video:

JV.Z.Ds' Zan

pP.St.Xt+

ZB.Bl.H' Metsu

eF.Outer.R

hS.0C.Xt+

ZL.St.Ds' Sen
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I wonder if it'll be good with 00C.Ul on Power mode. Too bad we still can't see the Disk for this release.

JV.Z.Ds' Zan

pP.St.Xt+

ZB.Bl.H' Metsu

eF.Outer.R

hS.0C.Xt+

ZL.St.Ds' Sen

I'm pretty sure I saw images of the disk? The one with mode changes and yellow plastic? And BTW, what are these combos?
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:01 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:48 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I wonder if it'll be good with 00C.Ul on Power mode. Too bad we still can't see the Disk for this release.

JV.Z.Ds' Zan

pP.St.Xt+

ZB.Bl.H' Metsu

eF.Outer.R

hS.0C.Xt+

ZL.St.Ds' Sen

I'm pretty sure I saw images of the disk? The one with mode changes and yellow plastic? And BTW, what are these combos?

Ohh right ahahaha the probably aC-like gimmick on the Disk I forgot lol

Thos combos were in Marutti's video from the previous page
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:01 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I saw images of the disk? The one with mode changes and yellow plastic? And BTW, what are these combos?

Ohh right ahahaha the probably aC-like gimmick on the Disk I forgot lol

I meant to ask, what do these combos do? (I haven't seen the video yet, because my computer hangs almost every time I see a video today for some reason).
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  8:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Ohh right ahahaha the probably aC-like gimmick on the Disk I forgot lol

I meant to ask, what do these combos do? (I haven't seen the video yet, because my computer hangs almost every time I see a video today for some reason).

Not quite sure, those combos might be suggested random combos from the Coro Coro magazine in Marutti's video. It just piqued my interest since some combos look like they have meta potential (inb4 Bearing combos)