B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

(Aug. 08, 2019  5:11 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: They're not treated as separate Layers. The Spriggans other than lS just have a rule where they can't switch modes because they'd be too OP.

Thanks that clears things up but will they same rule need to be used here?

Because it's a separate component that needs to be attached and detached to change modes, then the rule will likely be the same as the Spriggans. Think of it like putting on a Level Chip or a Frame mid-battle.
I think Cn might be Centanel
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  5:11 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Thanks that clears things up but will they same rule need to be used here?

Because it's a separate component that needs to be attached and detached to change modes, then the rule will likely be the same as the Spriggans. Think of it like putting on a Level Chip or a Frame mid-battle.

I think you have to remove it for speed mode and add it for power mode.
I cant wait to try Union Achilles Sting/Blitz Quick' Heaven/Zan
By the way am I the only one who thinks Spriggan should've had Xt+ and Achilles had Dm'? I mean Xt+ makes more sense for Spriggan to me.
I confirmed Cn.Xt+烈
and Blader will be Aiga
(Aug. 08, 2019  6:56 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I cant wait to try Union Achilles Sting/Blitz Quick' Heaven/Zan

Heaven is not a Weight, its a Base
(Aug. 08, 2019  7:43 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  6:56 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I cant wait to try Union Achilles Sting/Blitz Quick' Heaven/Zan

Heaven is not a Weight, its a Base

Sorry i meant ten
Cn could be Cannon,Change (makes most sense),Connect
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:47 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Cn could be Cannon,Change (makes most sense),Connect

Change would be Ch...
(Aug. 08, 2019  9:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:47 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Cn could be Cannon,Change (makes most sense),Connect

Change would be Ch...

Oh yeah my bad
If you want the combo to fit Achilles' motif more, Zan or Metsu would be better Weight replacement. At least Xt+ is finally getting a regular mass-production release like Proof. Union Achilles will be owned by Aiga huh. So Lord Spriggan might be owned not by Shu but a new fanboy then.
(Aug. 08, 2019  10:57 PM)marutti Wrote:

Wait, they made Judgment Valkyrie? It's going to be in the anime?
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  10:57 PM)marutti Wrote:

Wait, they made Judgment Valkyrie? It's going to be in the anime?

No, that's a special chapter. There are others that showed Baldur, Duo Aeclipse, Shadow Orichalcum and Shadow Amaterios. Yet they're not in the anime. The anime doesn't show rare exclusive Beys, only Beys from easily accessible products, like the dual infinity stadium that comes with Left Apollo and Right Artemis.
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:31 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Wait, they made Judgment Valkyrie? It's going to be in the anime?

No, that's a special chapter. There are others that showed Baldur, Duo Aeclipse, Shadow Orichalcum and Shadow Amaterios. Yet they're not in the anime. The anime doesn't show rare exclusive Beys, only Beys from easily accessible products, like the dual infinity stadium that comes with Left Apollo and Right Artemis.

Ok.
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:31 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Wait, they made Judgment Valkyrie? It's going to be in the anime?

They show Amaterios on Anime once
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:58 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:31 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, that's a special chapter. There are others that showed Baldur, Duo Aeclipse, Shadow Orichalcum and Shadow Amaterios. Yet they're not in the anime. The anime doesn't show rare exclusive Beys, only Beys from easily accessible products, like the dual infinity stadium that comes with Left Apollo and Right Artemis.

They show Amaterios on Anime once

Yeah, but it was in a museum, not in a battle or with a blader
Perhaps this looks like a good time to come to speculation. If they want to make sure Achilles’ speed mode and power modes are vastly different, they’re going to have to alter the weight of the power chip a lot. Any time a bey gets increased weight, they have an increase in grip and lose speed as a result. To ensure that this applies to Achilles, they’ll have to ensure the metal on the Union swords are at a minimum. Thankfully, it seems there are a number of splits between the swords, and I speculate that the middle fragment of the swords are metal and the rest is plastic, helping in increased speed at the cost of strength. Then the power chip should come really heavy, about the same weight as both swords combined or more, which will help dramatically increase the attack power of Achilles while increasing the grip in the stadium at the cost of speed. When done right, the Union base will become a fully fledged universal base, being capable of changing between Attack and Defense when desired. It seems that the red parts are where Achilles will dish out its defensive spirit, but I speculate they seem way too recessed to do so as the swords seem too big for that. Let’s just hope Achilles isn’t the one that exclusively utilises the Power Chip.
Why does a balance type layer have an unbalanced layer weight? And btw, Achilles has technically downgraded it's driver from dimension according to anime, right?
(Aug. 09, 2019  7:50 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why does a balance type layer have an unbalanced layer weight? And btw, Achilles has technically downgraded it's driver from dimension according to anime, right?

In order to generate additional stamina, yes he did. He’s using the performance tip in the Speed Mode’s favour.
Hey Guys, Check out the full image of Union Achilles. Cn. Xt+ Retsu in both Power Mode & Speed Mode.

[Image: latest?cb=20190809090819]

Speed Mode

[Image: latest?cb=20190809090833]

Power Mode
The way how bey looks is simmiliar case which happened with Winning Valkyrie.It was evolution of God/Ultimate Strike God Valkyrie but it looked more like evolution of Victory Valkyrie.Same thing here.Its evolution of Cho-Z Achilles but has design simmiliar to Z Achilles.And the parts,Cn,we doesnt know how it looks like for now and Xt+ is really good driver ,extreme lifeafter death , and it was in meta but then it got banned if I remember correctly.And Retsu is good for weight distribution for better smash attack.
(Aug. 09, 2019  7:50 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why does a balance type layer have an unbalanced layer weight? And btw, Achilles has technically downgraded it's driver from dimension according to anime, right?

At first I thought the unbalanced weight for this was weird but then I remembered that Z Achilles did have 11 after all...