[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

Yeah, Drake's only positive side is its supposed to line up with Zwei. But its weight is kinda underwhelming compared to Sting, or 00 with a frame. Both are heavier, with way less scrape risk (00 also has the weight focused on 2 sides too if alignment is your kinda thing)
(Jul. 29, 2019  3:43 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Yeah, Drake's only positive side is its supposed to line up with Zwei. But its weight is kinda underwhelming compared to Sting, or 00 with a frame. Both are heavier, with way less scrape risk (00 also has the weight focused on 2 sides too if alignment is your kinda thing)

I have seen Zwei Diabolos.00Expand.Destroy' do some wrecking in Youtube, but I think it would be better with Quick' or Xtreme' and possibly Turn
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  3:43 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Yeah, Drake's only positive side is its supposed to line up with Zwei. But its weight is kinda underwhelming compared to Sting, or 00 with a frame. Both are heavier, with way less scrape risk (00 also has the weight focused on 2 sides too if alignment is your kinda thing)

I have seen Zwei Diabolos.00Expand.Destroy' do some wrecking in Youtube, but I think it would be better with Quick' or Xtreme' and possibly Turn

Nooooo. Turn is a terrible frame with scraping issues. Same with Expand, but to a lesser extent. Cross, Glaive, Proof, or Outer would be better.

Quick' and Xtreme' don't seem to be winning tournaments on Zwei. Rather; Accel', Zephyr', Orbit, and Atomic are. I'd like to see Destroy' on it do that well.
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:28 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:00 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I have seen Zwei Diabolos.00Expand.Destroy' do some wrecking in Youtube, but I think it would be better with Quick' or Xtreme' and possibly Turn

Nooooo. Turn is a terrible frame with scraping issues. Same with Expand, but to a lesser extent. Cross, Glaive, Proof, or Outer would be better.

Quick' and Xtreme' don't seem to be winning tournaments on Zwei. Rather; Accel', Zephyr', Orbit, and Atomic are. I'd like to see Destroy' on it do that well.

So it does well with tornado stalling to stationary attacks huh. I'd figured the sheer weight should be enough to maintain a nice flower pattern for Burst and KO wins with Qc' or X' combined with additional Frame weight like Bump/Expand/Turn for pure Attacking power
(Jul. 31, 2019  2:16 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:28 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Nooooo. Turn is a terrible frame with scraping issues. Same with Expand, but to a lesser extent. Cross, Glaive, Proof, or Outer would be better.

So it does well with tornado stalling to stationary attacks huh. I'd figured the sheer weight should be enough to maintain a nice flower pattern for Burst and KO wins with Qc' or X' combined with additional Frame weight like Bump/Expand/Turn for pure Attacking power

Pure Attack is hard to do in left spin, with so many right spin beys around.
Is there a malfunction in Spiral dash ? In some Youtube videos, I am seeing Zwei losing balance and in the other I see it perform a stable attack.
(Aug. 12, 2019  3:47 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Is there a malfunction in Spiral dash ? In some Youtube videos, I am seeing Zwei losing balance and in the other I see it perform a stable attack.

It's possibly the combination of the shape of Spiral and the fact that Zwei Longinus is top heavy
(Aug. 12, 2019  5:34 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  3:47 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Is there a malfunction in Spiral dash ? In some Youtube videos, I am seeing Zwei losing balance and in the other I see it perform a stable attack.

It's possibly the combination of the shape of Spiral and the fact that Zwei Longinus is top heavy

Add to that the state of the stadium used as well as the combos it was up against
Ok, I am buying Zwei Longinus in October and my friend has Lord Spriggan right now. Do I have a bit of an advantage as my Spiral' will be fresh while the Dimension' will be worn out.
(Aug. 16, 2019  8:43 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok, I am buying Zwei Longinus in October and my friend has Lord Spriggan right now. Do I have a bit of an advantage as my Spiral' will be fresh while the Dimension' will be worn out.
Nah, not really. Spiral’ has poor stamina.
(Aug. 16, 2019  9:01 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  8:43 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok, I am buying Zwei Longinus in October and my friend has Lord Spriggan right now. Do I have a bit of an advantage as my Spiral' will be fresh while the Dimension' will be worn out.
Nah, not really. Spiral’ has poor stamina.

Oh, I forgot to mention he has a proto launcher and I have a Blue LR String Launcher. Now will that make a difference?
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:12 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Oh, I forgot to mention he has a proto launcher and I have a Blue LR String Launcher. Now will that make a difference?

yeah, it will.
its basically the strongest launcher in the game vs no launcher at all.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:12 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  9:01 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Nah, not really. Spiral’ has poor stamina.

Oh, I forgot to mention he has a proto launcher and I have a Blue LR String Launcher. Now will that make a difference?
Yes definitely. Proto launchers suck.
Ok I tested ZL and Spiral' is not that bad, and not good either. It goes really fast but causes it to scrape around the stadium, thanks to Drake, but overall it's attacks are crazy! I even matched it against the Illegal Bloody combo by BeybladeGeeks and it won a couple of times so not too shabby.
(Sorry if I didn't have video i have weak cameras)
Here's the illegal Bloody Longinus vid:
https://youtu.be/RSm8MHK7aUg
I've had zwei longinus for a while, and I have not seen it burst at all