[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

they actually do do that not a full month ahead but atleast do give us more spoilers
(May. 22, 2019  5:33 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: they actually do do that not a full month ahead but atleast do give us more spoilers

I mean, at this point what's the mystery behind Zwei? It actually just has metal on the layer and the Disc might need some clarification, but like, Judgement, we couldn't fully understand the gimmick, Dread, same thing, and Diaboros was just a showcase really. We still don't know the disc and driver for it
(May. 22, 2019  5:40 PM)MagixG Wrote: I mean, at this point what's the mystery behind Zwei? It actually just has metal on the layer and the Disc might need some clarification, but like, Judgement, we couldn't fully understand the gimmick, Dread, same thing, and Diaboros was just a showcase really. We still don't know the disc and driver for it

i know it is a little biased, but i love the Longinus line, also after bL which was a disappointment, and this bey being more reminiscent of nL, L2 this is definitely promising. 
plus the disc and the Longinus chip will be very determining parts for this bey. and not to forget that the layer base can have varied teeth exposure. which means that there is a lot to be revealed about this one, so yeah there is a lot going on for this one.
(May. 22, 2019  6:37 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  5:40 PM)MagixG Wrote: I mean, at this point what's the mystery behind Zwei? It actually just has metal on the layer and the Disc might need some clarification, but like, Judgement, we couldn't fully understand the gimmick, Dread, same thing, and Diaboros was just a showcase really. We still don't know the disc and driver for it

i know it is a little biased, but i love the Longinus line, also after bL which was a disappointment, and this bey being more reminiscent of nL, L2 this is definitely promising. 
plus the disc and the Longinus chip will be very determining parts for this bey. and not to forget that the layer base can have varied teeth exposure. which means that there is a lot to be revealed about this one, so yeah there is a lot going on for this one.

There's a lot going for Diaboros but we know little about that
(May. 22, 2019  8:29 PM)MagixG Wrote: There's a lot going for Diaboros but we know little about that

never said anything about not looking into Diaboros.
(May. 23, 2019  6:55 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  8:29 PM)MagixG Wrote: There's a lot going for Diaboros but we know little about that

never said anything about not looking into Diaboros.

you also never said anything about looking into it either
(May. 23, 2019  2:55 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  6:55 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: never said anything about not looking into Diaboros.

you also never said anything about looking into it either
caught guilty!! well it does have more attention anyways.
but yeah man i buy all left spins, dual spins and the best right spins so my brother doesn't defeat me all the time ( which has been a lot since aH ) so i would like more info on this one. thats just it. and since diaboros is being hyped up, it is gonna be good atleast some parts of it (looking back on lS, rP, dH, etc.).
(May. 23, 2019  3:07 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: caught guilty!! well it does have more attention anyways.
but yeah man i buy all left spins, dual spins and the best right spins so my brother doesn't defeat me all the time ( which has been a lot since aH ) so i would like more info on this one. thats just it. and since diaboros is being hyped up, it is gonna be good atleast some parts of it (looking back on lS, rP, dH, etc.).

Hype =/= good parts though. There are plenty of other beys that got hyped up which fell pretty short in terms of parts despite that hype, like Geist Fafnir and Bloody Longinus. I could argue Hell Salamander as well, since 12 and Operate are both terrible so the layer is really the only good part it has.
[Image: bg_character__006.jpg]
The New Longinus Owner will be Lodin Haijima.
Introduced in Beyblade Burst Gachi/GT Episode 08.
(May. 24, 2019  8:59 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: bg_character__006.jpg]
If not lui then yeah this guy was the best we could have hoped for. 
A buffer angrier xhaka
This guy is totally Lui and Gou's child and there's nothing anyone can say that will convince me otherwise
(May. 24, 2019  8:59 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: bg_character__006.jpg]
This pretty much confirms Valt is not beating Lui. Well at least their final showdown was satisfying.
(May. 24, 2019  10:11 AM)yukenta Wrote: This guy is totally Lui and Gou's child and there's nothing anyone can say that will convince me otherwise

Probably just inspired by the two, kinda like how Fumiya almost seems inspired by Free and Sisco.
Who keeps making these "Like its predecessors, Zwei Longinus is based off of Zwei and Longinus"? Its predecessors aren't based off of Zwei! People aren't even paying attention anymore, they are just taking info and churning them out!
(May. 24, 2019  2:34 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I am going to buy him this summer

The character or the bey?
(May. 24, 2019  11:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Who keeps making these "Like its predecessors, Zwei Longinus is based off of Zwei and Longinus"? Its predecessors aren't based off of Zwei! People aren't even paying attention anymore, they are just taking info and churning them out!

They mean that, like the predecessors, they have a specific name scheme
(May. 25, 2019  4:41 AM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  11:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Who keeps making these "Like its predecessors, Zwei Longinus is based off of Zwei and Longinus"? Its predecessors aren't based off of Zwei! People aren't even paying attention anymore, they are just taking info and churning them out!

They mean that, like the predecessors, they have a specific name scheme

I know, but they put the prefix before hand, even thought he prefix is never even mentioned in the prior beys!
Who said this anyway??
Saw in IG that the Dr Disk also has metal dragon heads. It's like they melted nL into a Disk. Must be quite heavy
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:41 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: a6LoVO5h.jpg]

what video did you get this screenshot from? link?
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:44 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:41 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: a6LoVO5h.jpg]

what video did you get this screenshot from? link?

Today's Episode. It's on End Part.