[Product]  B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈

To be released alongside the DX Starter of the new series in March 2019.

(Mar. 14, 2019  6:10 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote: And here. We. GO!

[Image: 4904810123804_4c6d8814c9cd42e58dea0b2235c83b82.jpg]

Takara Tomy Mall page for "B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw Retsu"
its gonna be cool,i guess
One of the many posts clogging the "new posts" section.....Can't wait for all of these to come out!
I know this is kind of off topic, but this might be AIga's new Bey. Either B-133 or B-134 will be Slash Valkyrie, and the other one might be Aiga's Bey.
As I said elsewhere, I'm too skeptical of the whole "New Valkyrie/Achilles" thing. We just got Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles. I don't think they're gonna replace them this soon, even if they're major characters.
Tbh I wish the balance type was Spriggan, and they went with the s1 route with the old group. But tha5 prob won’t happen sadly
It's weird that Valkyrie got demoted from a Starter Bey to a Booster Bey. Even Winning Valkyrie and Cho-Z Valkyrie were starters even though they have been in few battles in Cho-Z when compared to Beys like Emperor Forneus and Dead Hades.
(Mar. 04, 2019  8:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's weird that Valkyrie got demoted from a Starter Bey to a Booster Bey. Even Winning Valkyrie and Cho-Z Valkyrie were starters even though they have been in few battles in Cho-Z when compared to Beys like Emperor Forneus and Dead Hades.

Ahh I never thought about that, good call. I honestly hope this does not effect Valt’s role in the season(if the owner is even Valt, he looks like him but I will not confirm anything myself). It honestly feels like the new Valkyrie and Valt can only go downhill in relevance at this point.
Does anyone one know what the disk and driver going to be yet for this booster ?
(Mar. 06, 2019  10:43 PM)Bey Gachi Wrote: Does anyone one know what the disk and driver going  to be yet for this booster  ?

The disk is probably going to be an existing disk, considering boosters almost never have all original parts, and the driver is rumored to be "Quick" because Storm Pegasus will have the dash version (Quick'). Driger F had a note that came with the metal piece for GT (the Layer Weight) that had the date March 15, so that'll be the most likely day that official information will become public.
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:43 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: B-134 Slash Valkyrie Bi.Pw

How is this a booster if all the parts are new?
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Likely just so the release of all these new products don't completely break kid's wallets
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:

It happened with first booster of the seasons Rising Ragnaruk .G.R, Kaiser Kerbeus .L.P and Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl. Plus it would be so wrong for Valkyrie to reuse an old part TBH.
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: How is this a booster if all the parts are new?

It happened with first booster of the seasons Rising Ragnaruk .G.R, Kaiser Kerbeus .L.P and Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl. Plus it would be so wrong for Valkyrie to reuse an old part TBH.

Wow really? I thought that boosters never come with all of the parts new.
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It happened with first booster of the seasons Rising Ragnaruk .G.R, Kaiser Kerbeus .L.P and Blaze Ragnaruk .4C.Fl. Plus it would be so wrong for Valkyrie to reuse an old part TBH.

Wow really? I thought that boosters never come with all of the parts new.

Blaze Ragnaruk's parts, 4, Cross and Fl were new at the time of bR's release and that was a booster release.
(Mar. 11, 2019  1:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wow really? I thought that boosters never come with all of the parts new.

Blaze Ragnaruk's parts, 4, Cross and Fl were new at the time of bR's release and that was a booster release.

OK thank you.

I think it says Bl on the box for the Disc, not Bi.
(Mar. 11, 2019  1:07 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I think it says Bl on the box for the Disc, not Bi.

Bl is correct, according to http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/products/

(Mar. 11, 2019  1:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  1:01 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Blaze Ragnaruk's parts, 4, Cross and Fl were new at the time of bR's release and that was a booster release.

OK thank you.

Booster and Starter releases right at the start of a new series usually do contain exclusively new parts. It was true in dual Layers like Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable and Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit, God layers like God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot and Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel, and Super-Z with the likes of Winning Valkyrie 12 Volcanic and Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt. Even when they don't follow this early they seem to only have one previously released part in them, like Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy (Force having been released with Xcaliber) and Emperor Forneus 0 Yard (0 coming from Spriggan Requiem), thus giving you more new parts to play with right off the start and get people hyped for more.

Seeing this many new parts at the beginning of a new series is standard fare and isn't surprising at all.
To clear up any confusion, Valt will most likely own this Beyblade as Valt is one of th most popular Charcters. The yellow goes good with valts yellow scarf, well presumed yellow scarf. And... it’s a valkyrie, cmon now, valt isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Just realized something, I’d you look closely under the yellow wing on the left, you can see red. Idk just something I realized
(Mar. 11, 2019  8:56 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: To clear up any confusion, Valt will most likely own this Beyblade as Valt is one of th most popular Charcters. The yellow goes good with valts yellow scarf, well presumed yellow scarf. And... it’s a valkyrie, cmon now, valt isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Just realized something, I’d you look closely under the yellow wing on the left, you can see red. Idk just something I realized

Preach for Valt!
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: nAUSWvD.png]
The package is so ugly.