[Product]  B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬

(Nov. 08, 2018  11:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  11:11 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Uhh no he doesn't. Yes, there isn't an official source, so what? It's up to each individual person to trust his 'sources'. He doesn't need to betray his friends to please some internet strangers. I personally don't care much, I'll just take it with a grain of salt until it is officially revealed

Betraying a friend with a very small action to help a great many people should be fine.

Tbh I would just do the same as @[DaJetsnake] and take it with a grain of salt (or ignore it, if you must).

I don't see that "sacrifice for the good of many" logic you have there as something negotiable in this case, especially since the original poster has made his stance and decisions clear.

Besides, I don't see any reason to rush in finding more information on the upcoming starter in general, so it may be best just to leave the subject be and not pressure anybody.
And,we already new the new starter had three modes,attack,defense and stamina(long lasting),and rest he is speculating or telling his wishes and gyro is a top or beyblade.
(Nov. 08, 2018  10:57 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I'm not saying that it's true, but as a PSA to everyone, don't take this information as true until we have a confirmed source.

Agreed. We should take this as a leak, that means info being rumoured or some assumptions after a privacy breach in the company, Takara. but not completely ignore it. But I think that this has at least a 75% chance of being true. All the previous leaks are pointing to something similar to this. But yes. Don't take it as confirmed or the truth.

(Nov. 08, 2018  11:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  11:11 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Uhh no he doesn't. Yes, there isn't an official source, so what? It's up to each individual person to trust his 'sources'. He doesn't need to betray his friends to please some internet strangers. I personally don't care much, I'll just take it with a grain of salt until it is officially revealed

Betraying a friend with a very small action to help a great many people should be fine.

I don't think so. He has made a promise so we all will, if you like it or not, respect that. And he will give extracts of information that he wants to share with us. We'll have to stick to that for now. And as DaJetsnake said, we all definitely are not as close to him as his friend might be. Now it's up to him and his friend to do the rest.
I’m very sorry for saying that. I was being insensitive but that is no excuse. I’m sorry.
(Nov. 08, 2018  10:57 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I'm not saying that it's true, but as a PSA to everyone, don't take this information as true until we have a confirmed source.
Yeah, I must agree with you there. I wouldn't say that it's not true either but since it's from an un-official website, there might be a slight change in future plans also. 

(Nov. 09, 2018  1:56 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m very sorry for saying that. I was being insensitive but that is no excuse. I’m sorry.
Hey hey, no need to be sorry! It's not your fault and yeah maybe I should've just leaked the complete source earlier but sadly I just wouldn't be able to forgive myself after betraying an old and very close friend of mine. But hey guys, let's not attack this fine young man! Everyone makes mistakes and maybe someday they will surely realize it by themselves. Until then let's not attack or criticize anyone alright? Thanks for understanding. I might make mistakes too since I'm somewhat new to this but just in case if I ever do so, I'd be really happy if anyone of you mention it so that I could change myself for the best. Again, thank you all for understanding!  :)
(Nov. 09, 2018  6:37 PM)Triumph Wrote:
Yeah, I must agree with you there. I wouldn't say that it's not true either but since it's from an un-official website, there might be a slight change in future plans also. 

(Nov. 09, 2018  1:56 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m very sorry for saying that. I was being insensitive but that is no excuse. I’m sorry.
Hey hey, no need to be sorry! It's not your fault and yeah maybe I should've just leaked the complete source earlier but sadly I just wouldn't be able to forgive myself after betraying an old and very close friend of mine. But hey guys, let's not attack this fine young man! Everyone makes mistakes and maybe someday they will surely realize it by themselves. Until then let's not attack or criticize anyone alright? Thanks for understanding. I might make mistakes too since I'm somewhat new to this but just in case if I ever do so, I'd be really happy if anyone of you mention it so that I could change myself for the best. Again, thank you all for understanding!  Smile

Thank you too for forgiving my insensitive words.
Sorry if I seemed a bit harsh.

Tbh it wasn't really a matter of attacking somebody as it was just letting them know, but I guess there were a lot of people doing that, which could be perceived as aggressive, even if the intent wasn't...
hey im new here can some one tell me how to post a thread I have been here for 20 mins
(Nov. 09, 2018  9:21 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: hey im new here can some one tell me how to post a thread I have been here for 20 mins

This is the wrong thread for that, but go to the forum you want to post in, and at the top is a button that says post thread. Hit that, type in a title and the content, and then hit post.
Okay, thanks for telling me.
I wonder if this one will be Slash Valkyrie.
Based on the picture I’ve seen, this new Slash Valkyrie might actually be a Layer Combination Energy Layer. It is mainly an attack type, but might have the capability of removing one substantial part. That can be one of a few things:
1. The bottom piece of the layer
2. The top piece of the layer
3. The entire center piece of the layer
4. Detaching the outer piece of the layer and reattaching it to something else.

With combination Layers, unlike Artemis, Apollo’s and Aeclipse Layers, Combination Layers can be taken apart and be reinstalled to or with any kind of Energy Layer. Of course, this makes Combination Layers even heavier than before, so they have to be restricted to certain discs to take part in the Combination. This can give Slash Valkyrie (combined with any other layer) sophisticated statistics based on the layers themselves as well as their gimmicks.

If Tornado Wyvern was installed, if the free-spin ring was exposed to the underside or upperside of Slash Valkyrie’s wings, it may act as a defensive type by allowing beys to hit Wyvern by the ring instead of Valkyrie by the wing, and occasionally attack by force. If Xcalibur of any kind was installed, attack power may be focused onto one singular wing, making it slightly wobble yet deal more damage. If Garuda was installed, it’ll be capable of securing the perimeter and have slightly higher OWD as well as be near irresistible. The possibilities are merely endless with this Combination Layer.

Take Note: Everything you have read from me in this post is entirely conceptual and should not be taken as real in any way expect by TakaraTomy’s real life Beyblades.

The big release is on March only and by reveal, any information that hadn’t been involved with Slash Valkyrie’s special gimmicks of Series 5 will be conformed fictional.
(Jan. 02, 2019  2:37 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I wonder if this one will be Slash Valkyrie.

No. This is confirmed as a balance type which can switch among attack, stamina and defense. This is more likely to be the new Achilles for Aiga.
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  2:37 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I wonder if this one will be Slash Valkyrie.

No. This is confirmed as a balance type which can switch among attack, stamina and defense. This is more likely to be the new Achilles for Aiga.

I'm skeptical on all these "New Valkyrie/Achilles" posts because we literally just got Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles. It's way too soon for these to be getting remakes, even if it is the beginning of a new series. Think about it, Spriggan Requiem, one of the last God beys to be released, didn't get a remake until a few months ago with Cho-Z Spriggan. Why should I believe that they're gonna remake something that's only a couple months old when they wouldn't do it for Spriggan? Even for the main character, that's way too fast!

I can't help but feel like there's gonna be yet another new anime protagonist here, and this release will belong to whoever that happens to be.
(Jan. 02, 2019  5:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: No. This is confirmed as a balance type which can switch among attack, stamina and defense. This is more likely to be the new Achilles for Aiga.

I'm skeptical on all these "New Valkyrie/Achilles" posts because we literally just got Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles. It's way too soon for these to be getting remakes, even if it is the beginning of a new series. Think about it, Spriggan Requiem, one of the last God beys to be released, didn't get a remake until a few months ago with Cho-Z Spriggan. Why should I believe that they're gonna remake something that's only a couple months old when they wouldn't do it for Spriggan? Even for the main character, that's way too fast!

I can't help but feel like there's gonna be yet another new anime protagonist here, and this release will belong to whoever that happens to be.
After seeing The New Trademarks, i feel It can be another Zero G, Without Gingka, Like 3 Dragon Beys, And Bushin Ashura, Ashura means Demon in Hindi BTW
(Jan. 02, 2019  5:47 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  5:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'm skeptical on all these "New Valkyrie/Achilles" posts because we literally just got Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles. It's way too soon for these to be getting remakes, even if it is the beginning of a new series. Think about it, Spriggan Requiem, one of the last God beys to be released, didn't get a remake until a few months ago with Cho-Z Spriggan. Why should I believe that they're gonna remake something that's only a couple months old when they wouldn't do it for Spriggan? Even for the main character, that's way too fast!

After seeing The New Trademarks, i feel It can be another Zero G, Without Gingka, Like 3 Dragon Beys, And Bushin Ashura, Ashura means Demon in Hindi BTW

Maybe the owner of Bushin Ashura will act like Sisco (as in role) because you know... both demon/devil beys.
for my part, I do not see what there could be after the cho-z awakening System, someone has an idea ?
(Jan. 02, 2019  11:31 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: for my part, I do not see what there could be after the cho-z awakening System, someone has an idea ?

People have been theorizing about multi-part layers, with one name being attributed to one part of the layer to make names that way. I'm a little skeptical of this myself, and we don't really know for sure yet if this actually holds any truth.
(Jan. 03, 2019  12:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  11:31 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: for my part, I do not see what there could be after the cho-z awakening System, someone has an idea ?

People have been theorizing about multi-part layers, with one name being attributed to one part of the layer to make names that way. I'm a little skeptical of this myself, and we don't really know for sure yet if this actually holds any truth.

a bit like the metal series, I see I'm skeptical too but it's true that customize her bey could be cool
(Jan. 03, 2019  1:06 AM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  12:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: People have been theorizing about multi-part layers, with one name being attributed to one part of the layer to make names that way. I'm a little skeptical of this myself, and we don't really know for sure yet if this actually holds any truth.

a bit like the metal series, I see I'm skeptical too but it's true that customize her bey could be cool

This is exactly what I thought about for the Cho-Z Layer Beys when the leaks first came out. I was defintely wrong that time, and it's pretty unlikely that Burst would evr include such a system, but it would be amazing in my eyes
Where’s da picture, I would love to see.

realistically it is soon, but maybe another 1-2 yr time skip, I would love to see tyson in this series
(Jan. 03, 2019  2:02 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Where’s da picture, I would love to see.

realistically it is soon, but maybe another 1-2 yr time skip, I would love to see tyson in this series

Tyson is from a completely different generation from Burst, so that will realistically never happen.
There could be a way for both Aiga and Valkyrie to have this bey. I have come up with a lose theory. Slash could refer to the many moves Aiga with slash in the name of the move, and Valkyrie is obvious.
(Jan. 02, 2019  5:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: No. This is confirmed as a balance type which can switch among attack, stamina and defense. This is more likely to be the new Achilles for Aiga.

well,Bloody Longinus was released shortly after Nightmare Longinus too
(Jan. 03, 2019  8:04 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  5:45 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I'm skeptical on all these "New Valkyrie/Achilles" posts because we literally just got Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles. It's way too soon for these to be getting remakes, even if it is the beginning of a new series. Think about it, Spriggan Requiem, one of the last God beys to be released, didn't get a remake until a few months ago with Cho-Z Spriggan. Why should I believe that they're gonna remake something that's only a couple months old when they wouldn't do it for Spriggan? Even for the main character, that's way too fast!

well,Bloody Longinus was released shortly after Nightmare Longinus too

This is the only instance I've found with a nearby release date for Burst, and quite frankly it's a weird one to begin with since Nightmare Longinus had no disk. This one exception doesn't do much to overthrow the general rule.

Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Achilles are all quite special due to their burst stopping mechanic and lack of Level Chip compatibility, essentially belonging to a unique subsystem to the main Super-Z line. They're all incredibly major releases, and you don't overwrite major releases shortly after releasing them.