[Product]  B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬

Release: 3/16/19
Right spin dragon. Comes with 3 gachi layer things (dont know name)
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Likely to come out in March 2019 with the new series. No concrete information as of yet besides 1 image

This is supposed to be the Balance Type, right?
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Likely to come out in March 2019 with the new series. No concrete information as of yet besides 1 image

This is supposed to be the Balance Type, right?
At this point we dont know if it is a 3 pack of all 3 types or a single pack with a balance type
This is supposed to be a DX Starter, btw.
End of Burst??? Or is it a completely different series.
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: End of Burst??? Or is it a completely different series.

Only time will tell.
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: End of Burst??? Or is it a completely different series.

Only time will tell.
Or maybe Burst will have a new system...that would be sad if those beys outclass everything before.
I doubt it’s the end of Burst, considering the attack type is apparently Slash Valkyrie. I feel like after Burst ends, they should do something like Duo Eclipse’s gimmick where the beyblade could split, that would be a cool series.
The top silhouette has to be Forneus, right?
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:25 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: The top silhouette has to be Forneus, right?

No, because these silhouettes are placeholders. They could be anything as far as we know.
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:22 AM)brandbrick Wrote: I doubt it’s the end of Burst, considering the attack type is apparently Slash Valkyrie. I feel like after Burst ends, they should do something like Duo Eclipse’s gimmick where the beyblade could split, that would be a cool series.

I actually made a theory back when the Cho-Z leaks came out, where I thought the top of the layer could be taken off, while the contact points stayed with the teeth, allowing for the "core" to have the name (i.e. Achilles/Valkyrie) while the "base" would give the pre-name (i.e. Z/Winning). Imagine having Z Valkyrie and Winning Achilles as Beys!
nope,i guess
I recently got some information about these new upcoming beys and here's what I have to say - Every bey starting from B-133 DX starter will be a part of the new burst system series and B-133 will be a balance-type starter which is actually obvious that it's a new Achilles and also B-134 will be an attack-type booster which could possibly be a new Valkyrie (rumored to be Slash Valkyrie??) and the one after that which is B-135 which might either be Dead Phoenix or even a new Forneus. I've translated a Chinese article of B-133 starter which clearly says this- "B-133 Gyro Starter: with new transmitter (launcher). This main gyro that can be changed into attack, long-lasting, and defensive!".
Thoughts on this article? I'd be really glad to see the new and stronger Achilles in the future along with the new Valkyrie!
(Nov. 07, 2018  7:04 PM)Triumph Wrote: I recently got some information about these new upcoming beys and here's what I have to say - Every bey starting from B-133 DX starter will be a part of the new burst system series and B-133 will be a balance-type starter which is actually obvious that it's a new Achilles and also B-134 will be an attack-type booster which could possibly be a new Valkyrie (rumored to be Slash Valkyrie??) and the one after that which is B-135 which might either be Dead Phoenix or even a new Forneus. I've translated a Chinese article of B-133 starter which clearly says this- "B-133 Gyro Starter: with new transmitter (launcher). This main gyro that can be changed into attack, long-lasting, and defensive!".
Thoughts on this article? I'd be really glad to see the new and stronger Achilles in the future along with the new Valkyrie!

That seems interesting. But where did you get this information?
Y’all know the balance type could be Spriggan right, after all Spriggan is a Major realease but who knows, I’m hoping it’s spriggan tho.
(Nov. 07, 2018  11:59 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Y’all know the balance type could be Spriggan right, after all Spriggan is a Major realease but who knows, I’m hoping it’s spriggan tho.

All signs are pointing twords valkyrie
(Looking at above comment) why would TT release a new Valkyrie so early when we are getting one next week¿ the Cho Z eclipse was the first burst bey with no level chip needed. That is the start of it. The next format doesnt need chips. How could they possibly make the new V released next week ANY BETTER? (i want an actual answer!). You cant just put out a new evolution that close to the previous one. Either way i am buying this
(Nov. 08, 2018  9:08 AM)Dodgest Wrote: (Looking at above comment) why would TT release a new Valkyrie so early when we are getting one next week¿ the Cho Z eclipse was the first burst bey with no level chip needed. That is the start of it. The next format doesnt need chips. How could they possibly make the new V released next week ANY BETTER? (i want an actual answer!). You cant just put out a new evolution that close to the previous one. Either way i am buying this

Nightmare Longinus was released in November and Bloody Longinus was released in April which is not such an incredibly huge difference to this ? I do not see that much of an issue if you ask me especially considering Valt is super prominent.
(Nov. 07, 2018  7:04 PM)Triumph Wrote: I recently got some information about these new upcoming beys and here's what I have to say - Every bey starting from B-133 DX starter will be a part of the new burst system series and B-133 will be a balance-type starter which is actually obvious that it's a new Achilles and also B-134 will be an attack-type booster which could possibly be a new Valkyrie (rumored to be Slash Valkyrie??) and the one after that which is B-135 which might either be Dead Phoenix or even a new Forneus. I've translated a Chinese article of B-133 starter which clearly says this- "B-133 Gyro Starter: with new transmitter (launcher). This main gyro that can be changed into attack, long-lasting, and defensive!".

Thanks for all this! But I don't mean to question you or anything, but can you please share your source? I'm sure everyone here will deeply appreciate it! And as stated above, I think it'll be Slash Valkyrie. And "This main gyro that can be changed into attack, long-lasting, and defensive!" sounds super Xtend to me. So I'm also putting my money on Achilles. Once again, thanks for the valuable info Smile
(Nov. 08, 2018  12:24 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Thanks for all this! But I don't mean to question you or anything, but can you please share your source? I'm sure everyone here will deeply appreciate it! And as stated above, I think it'll be Slash Valkyrie. And "This main gyro that can be changed into attack, long-lasting, and defensive!" sounds super Xtend to me. So I'm also putting my money on Achilles. Once again, thanks for the valuable info Smile

I'm really so sorry but as much as I would love to share this source, I sadly, just cannot betray this friend of mine who had privately shared this source to me earlier this weekend. Maybe someday you all will get to know about this unofficial website but who knows! Until then, I'll try sharing any information about the upcoming beys in the future if I get them by any way possible,directly or indirectly! Have a great day!
I'm not saying that it's true, but as a PSA to everyone, don't take this information as true until we have a confirmed source.
(Nov. 08, 2018  8:03 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  12:24 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Thanks for all this! But I don't mean to question you or anything, but can you please share your source? I'm sure everyone here will deeply appreciate it! And as stated above, I think it'll be Slash Valkyrie. And "This main gyro that can be changed into attack, long-lasting, and defensive!" sounds super Xtend to me. So I'm also putting my money on Achilles. Once again, thanks for the valuable info Smile

I'm really so sorry but as much as I would love to share this source, I sadly, just cannot betray this friend of mine who had privately shared this source to me earlier this weekend. Maybe someday you all will get to know about this unofficial website but who knows! Until then, I'll try sharing any information about the upcoming beys in the future if I get them by any way possible,directly or indirectly! Have a great day!

You’ll have to betray your friend because we cannot accept this as fact until we know the source. Until then, we still have no knowledge about this Beyblade.
(Nov. 08, 2018  11:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  8:03 PM)Triumph Wrote: I'm really so sorry but as much as I would love to share this source, I sadly, just cannot betray this friend of mine who had privately shared this source to me earlier this weekend. Maybe someday you all will get to know about this unofficial website but who knows! Until then, I'll try sharing any information about the upcoming beys in the future if I get them by any way possible,directly or indirectly! Have a great day!

You’ll have to betray your friend because we cannot accept this as fact until we know the source. Until then, we still have no knowledge about this Beyblade.

Uhh no he doesn't. Yes, there isn't an official source, so what? It's up to each individual person to trust his 'sources'. He doesn't need to betray his friends to please some internet strangers. I personally don't care much, I'll just take it with a grain of salt until it is officially revealed
((deleted))