[Product]  B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬

(Feb. 11, 2019  10:51 PM)MagixG Wrote: I'm kinda sad to see the Cho-Z Awakening system be... replaced so soon. It was a GREAT idea! I kinda wish maybe CZ-V, CZ-S and, CZ-A were little teasers as to what to expect from the next generation.

That's why I feel like these Chouzetsu Kakusei System Beys are like the "GT" form in Burst, such as Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT. And that makes me feel even more excited to have an HMS like system in Burst for the next season. Starting with this DX Starter. Joyful_3
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:51 PM)MagixG Wrote: I'm kinda sad to see the Cho-Z Awakening system be... replaced so soon. It was a GREAT idea! I kinda wish maybe CZ-V, CZ-S and, CZ-A were little teasers as to what to expect from the next generation.

Maybe they'll still have the stoppers.
The new gachi series’ main character looks like he is a fafnir legacy

Blonde hair yellow and blue jacket
the lead will have the DRAGON Bey, That is the name, and could be configured to Rock (defence), Ace (attack), Gran(stamina), As Far as I think.
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: the lead will have the DRAGON Bey, That is the name, and could be configured to Rock (defence), Ace (attack), Gran(stamina), As Far as I think.
The way he is bursting with the yellow colour all around him,and the avatar behind him being yellow in colour there might be a chance that our new protagonist will be a stamina beyblade owner.
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: the lead will have the DRAGON Bey, That is the name, and could be configured to Rock (defence), Ace (attack), Gran(stamina), As Far as I think.
The way he is bursting with the yellow colour all around him,and the avatar behind him being yellow in colour there might be a chance that our new protagonist will be a stamina beyblade owner.

So Simply one dragon, but there are 3 trademarks
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote: The way he is bursting with the yellow colour all around him,and the avatar behind him being yellow in colour there might be a chance that our new protagonist will be a stamina beyblade owner.

So Simply one dragon, but there are 3 trademarks
Check the Gachi thread, DrPedrão has an interesting theory. The trademarks were registered by Takara Tomy, could be a possibility that the trade marks were for Zoids or any other brand that Takara Tomy manufactures.
But we will see soon.
Slightly unrelated but, heres the preview picture for the upcoming season. Its called Beyblade Burst GT
https://imgur.com/a/cbiUKDc
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:15 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: Slightly unrelated but, heres the preview picture for the upcoming season. Its called Beyblade Burst GT
https://imgur.com/a/cbiUKDc

quoting https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1496376

Well, if you remember, when Slash Valkyrie and Bushin Asura's names were registered, there were also 3 other names: Ace, Gran and Rock Dragon
They could be for Zoids or any other franchise manufactured by Takara Tomy, but, we also thought that on Vise Leopard (or, Weiss Leopard as we knew him back then).

According to rumors, the DX-Starter from March is going to be a Bey with 3 alternate modes. We can assume that this bey belongs to the new protagonist, right?
So, there's this picture of the new season's logo, an unnamed character and a Dragon behind him

I bet B-133 is going to be Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon.
My theory is that in the newest series of beyblade burst it's gonna ultimately prove who's the best in the world (in my opinion it's either Lui, Aiger, or Phi) and then they r gonna ultimately prove who's the greatest of all time by coming out with a new series of beyblade burst called something like beyblade burst legends, where they're gonna hv burst versions of characters from past beyblades series like metal fusion and shogun steel just like they did with the original beyblades and then there's probably gonna be some huge tournament where all the best of the best. Which will probably be either Aiger or Lui, Ryuga for sure, Kai for sure, the kid who has Pegasus, the kid who had Irifrit, The kid who looks strangely similar to Aiger's dad but as a kid who has Dragoon, Valt might be in it (maybe), and Phi will probably make a appearance considering he has been in 3 out of 4 beyblade series using different personas. There probably will be more ppl making an appearance but those r the ones most likely gonna be in it and they might hv some new characters in it too. -Avery
Not saying that I hate your theory but I don't think that'll happen because ryuga is dead, and these animes take places in different timelines, unless they wanna pull a yu-gi-oh on us. Out of anything, Tyson, Kai, Ray, Max, Daich, ect in the og series will most likely be in because i think it is 20 yr anivarsay this year, and beyblade rising.
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:21 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: My theory is that in the newest series of beyblade burst it's gonna ultimately prove who's the best in the world (in my opinion it's either Lui, Aiger, or Phi) and then they r gonna ultimately prove who's the greatest of all time by coming out with a new series of beyblade burst called something like beyblade burst legends, where they're gonna hv  burst versions of characters from past beyblades series like metal fusion and shogun steel just like they did with the original beyblades and then there's probably gonna be some huge tournament where all the best of the best. Which will probably be either Aiger or Lui, Ryuga for sure, Kai for sure, the kid who has Pegasus, the kid who had Irifrit, The kid who looks strangely similar to Aiger's dad but as a kid who has Dragoon, Valt might be in it (maybe), and Phi will probably make a appearance considering he has been in 3 out of 4 beyblade series using different personas. There probably will be more ppl making an appearance but those r the ones most likely gonna be in it and they might hv some new characters in it too. -Avery

What do you mean by "Phi will probably make a appearance considering he has been in 3 out of 4 beyblade series using different personas"?
Really hyped to ser the New beyblades' designs!
really hyped to see hasbro pull a knockoff again...
Slash valkyrie is all but confirmed as the name for the new Valkyrie
They really need to avoid the term "Gran Dragon". The term "Grand Dragon" exists already with some really negative connotations.
(Feb. 12, 2019  9:48 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Slash valkyrie is all but confirmed as the name for the new Valkyrie

Where did you find that ?
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:03 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  9:48 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Slash valkyrie is all but confirmed as the name for the new Valkyrie

Where did you find that ?
This has been a known name for a while through the trademark bot.
yeah this starter is def going to be the dragon.

3 dif modes is confirmed, and there so happens to be Gran, Ace and Rock Dragon. Those are the dif modes. Also if you look at the pic of the new main, he has a D on his Jacket. There is also a Dragon behind him.

B-133 DX Starter is the Dragon
B-134 Attack Booster is Slash Valkyrie
B-135 idk about but since its Defense it can't be Achilles, which makes me think they are scrapping all of the Cho-Z characters for the start of the new show, maybe they'll come back sorta throughout but they wont be at the start.
(Feb. 13, 2019  8:24 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Is there going to be a new Valkyrie?

According to trademarks (which for the most part have been very reliable and) yes.
(Feb. 13, 2019  6:31 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: yeah this starter is def going to be the dragon.

3 dif modes is confirmed, and there so happens to be Gran, Ace and Rock Dragon. Those are the dif modes. Also if you look at the pic of the new main, he has a D on his Jacket. There is also a Dragon behind him.

B-135 idk about but since its Defense it can't be Achilles, which makes me think they are scrapping all of the Cho-Z characters for the start of the new show, maybe they'll come back sorta throughout but they wont be at the start.

I personally think that the 3 dragons may be separate, and they combine to make the ultimate dragon
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:40 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  6:31 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: yeah this starter is def going to be the dragon.

I personally think that the 3 dragons may be separate, and they combine to make the ultimate dragon

I'm actually gonna laugh if it's just one layer and they gave all 3 of its modes different names just to fool us.