[Product]  B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬

imao obviously cho-z TriDent T7. Seriously though the pictures are just placeholders,it could be anything.
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Likely to come out in March 2019 with the new series. No concrete information as of yet besides 1 image. Likely to include 1 Bey and 1 right light launcher (Due to the blacked out image and the fact that it says DX)

March 2019
Could this be it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4718004/
(Jan. 19, 2019  8:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  12:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Likely to come out in March 2019 with the new series. No concrete information as of yet besides 1 image. Likely to include 1 Bey and 1 right light launcher (Due to the blacked out image and the fact that it says DX)

March 2019

Highly unlikely. This is a starter, not a movie.
(Jan. 19, 2019  8:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  8:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: March 2019

Bruh sound effect #2
(Jan. 19, 2019  8:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  8:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: March 2019

Yeah. One the pic for the started it has a picture of a DVD
Y’all realize this is probably those three Dragons that we’re tradmarkes? Gran Dragon, Ace Dragon, and the other one.
(Jan. 20, 2019  3:12 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Y’all realize this is probably those three Dragons that we’re tradmarkes? Gran Dragon, Ace Dragon, and the other one.

Those trademarks could be for Break Go Ga, since it's happened in the past.
A DX Starter comes with a digital launcher, the Bey, and a Bey logger. I think the last DX starter was from the pre-season 1 Beys that appeared only in the manga.

This one might be Slash Valkyrie.
(Feb. 01, 2019  11:57 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: A DX Starter comes with a digital launcher, the Bey, and a Bey logger. I think the last DX starter was from the pre-season 1 Beys that appeared only in the manga.

This one might be Slash Valkyrie.
[Image: 2jgpp3.jpg]
According to this it should be Slash Valkyrie, But This one is Balance type.
So this one can be Busing Asura
I'm really excited for this new season/system. Like VERY.
No one seems to truly acknowledge the fact that Slash Valkyrie is very likely to be a Balance type based on the information and trademarks we have as of current.
I literally looked back at Slash Valkyrie.

It’s literally the exact shape of God Valkyrie’s wing.

This cannot be Slash Valkyrie at all. It can either be a balance type beyblade that can shift into Attack by itself, Attack and Defense, or Attack and Stamina.

Unless you checked it twice already, in that case, I’m probably just putting your hype down am I?

Look at an above actual scale picture of the B-133 poster, take your God Valkyrie and squeeeeeeeeze the spring wing a bit to match or angle the wing without squeezing the spring until it matches the poster. BOOM, a God Valkyrie silhouette.
They use previous silhouettes to tease new beys, so no
Let's wait to discuss the name of the Bey UNTIL new information comes out
So far no, perhaps the next corocoro issue?
(Feb. 08, 2019  6:51 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: So far no, perhaps the next corocoro issue?

Yeah, the next issue is the one to pay attention to
Turn up! Beyblades ar Lit ? 2019 Let’s Get It
I need advice/help. Should I buy dead phoenix now or should I wait for the new system starter
(Feb. 11, 2019  8:07 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I need advice/help. Should I buy dead phoenix now or should I wait for the new system starter

It's up to you.
(Feb. 11, 2019  8:07 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I need advice/help. Should I buy dead phoenix now or should I wait for the new system starter

If you have Revive Phoenix, definitely get Dead Phoenix. Atomic and the dead armor ring complement it well. Otherwise, wait and see.

Depends on you but dead phoenix got good parts both atomic and 0 are very useful and you get the most important part which is the dead armor to make perfect Phoenix it's a win win with , you could wait until the new system to see how it is but personally if it's not a problem I would get dead phoenix.
(Feb. 11, 2019  9:07 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Depends on you but dead phoenix got good parts both atomic and 0 are very useful and you get the most important part which is the dead armor to make perfect Phoenix it's a win win with , you could wait until the new system to see how it is but personally if it's not a problem I would get dead phoenix.
Off topic
I'm kinda sad to see the Cho-Z Awakening system be... replaced so soon. It was a GREAT idea! I kinda wish maybe CZ-V, CZ-S and, CZ-A were little teasers as to what to expect from the next generation.