[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

Cho-Z Right Artemis red ver. sure looks like Z Achilles. Prove me wrong if I am.
Cool. So now this set only contains 2 layers that I already have... The red bL and the evil lS.
nice bloody moon reference with that Artemis recolor...we just had one yesterday night too
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:23 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: nice bloody moon reference with that Artemis recolor...we just had one yesterday night too

Wow . I thought nibidy noticed
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: No Draciel F? Kinda lame. But the Eclipse recolours are sweet. Driger F comes with O.Xt I think?

Is this real though?

That's not 0, at the bottom it flattens out like the octane symbol
So after staring at the blood moon last night,  at 4am at -10°C for about two hours, a thought crossed my mind. I noticed that the sky turned lead blue, because of the umbra, during the red blood moon phase. When I then looked at the confirmed Random Booster Beys, I thought that this can't be a coincidence. Maybe Takara Tomy finally noticed the fans' wish for a Blood Moon Eclipse Bey. I think they really put a lot of effort into this Random Booster and it's recolors (especially Blood Moon Right Artemis and Blue Umbra Left Apollos) are really amazing. :)

Edit: I was writing this post three hours ago, but my internet connection crashed. So I want to give credit to Grey Bey for posting about the Blood Moon before. :)
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:35 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: No Draciel F? Kinda lame. But the Eclipse recolours are sweet. Driger F comes with O.Xt I think?

Is this real though?

That's not 0, at the bottom it flattens out like the octane symbol

Are you certain that isn't just the way the text is angled? They aren't giving it any new parts because no Bakuten remakes have that. I also said "O", not "0", but recently 0 has been what I'm thinking it is.
(Jan. 21, 2019  9:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  9:42 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Go to 무적현중's channel on youtube and acces his comunity tab. He has a picture of the box for this random booster.

[Image: 72pue0.jpg]
Looks Epic

also no draciel

Ohhhh shiiiiii I take back everything I said about passing on this ahahaha RIP salary
By the way has anyone else noticed that black Spriggan Requiem has red prongs instead of white? It's a nice way to differentiate things.
(Jan. 21, 2019  9:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: By the way has anyone else noticed that black Spriggan Requiem has red prongs instead of white? It's a nice way to differentiate things.

I did.
Trying hard to see if Level chip also on this set... hnggggggg toooo blurryyyyy
(Jan. 22, 2019  12:30 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Trying hard to see if Level chip also on this set... hnggggggg toooo blurryyyyy

There is no Level Chip
(Jan. 21, 2019  8:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:35 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: That's not 0, at the bottom it flattens out like the octane symbol

Are you certain that isn't just the way the text is angled? They aren't giving it any new parts because no Bakuten remakes have that. I also said "O", not "0", but recently 0 has been what I'm thinking it is.

I meant octa, not octane
(Jan. 22, 2019  12:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2019  12:30 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Trying hard to see if Level chip also on this set... hnggggggg toooo blurryyyyy

There is no Level Chip

Hmm. Still hoping tho and not giving up until they actually show it in Youtube Coro Coro Beyblade channel hahaha
Looking at it now, blue Apollo gives me RLC Vol.2 Obelisk Odin vibes.
(Jan. 22, 2019  2:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Looking at it now, blue Apollo gives me RLC Vol.2 Obelisk Odin vibes.

Yeah, that's kind of wierd
I'm not seeing any significant changes between these releases and the originals for the red Z Achilles, red Bloody Longinus, gold Winning Valkyrie, or the purple "Evil God" Legend Spriggan (although it's metal god chip seems to be pretty dark, although it's probably the lighting in this particular picture). The black Spriggan Requiem at least has a red direction switcher to make it more unique, which is probably good given how low the chances of getting that one is.

Also interesting is that they dropped the "Saint Knight" God Valkyrie and Draciel F for Left Apollos and Right Artemis. I am highly appreciative of this, given that I really don't care for the Muso stadiums and don't want to buy a whole stadium when all I want is the layers. Now I get an already awesome-filled random booster with two parts I've been legitimately wanting for a while now. Even better it helps me fill out my collection, since I have Dead Phoenix and βaldur awaiting shipment and these are the only other layers I don't own at least one copy of yet (unless you count Strike God Valkyrie, as I lack the Strike God Chip for that one).

The thing I tried to really pick at in this picture was Z Achilles' bright blue frame, and I spent a little time trying to figure out just what frame it is. There's an equal amount of frame visible in both gaps and of the same shape, allowing up to knock out any frame with an odd number of sides since that's impossible for them to accomplish. It's also not very round and is decently pointed at each side, so we can get rid of frames that are too round. Out of the remainder Turn is significantly thicker than this and textured besides, Reach is significantly thinner, and Dagger doesn't line up with these gaps on Z Achilles (and is off by a whole 90 degrees at that, so it's not just someone putting the frame on backwards).

There's only one remaining option that fits the bill: Under. Just to double check on things I went and equipped Under on Z Achilles, and as it turns out two of Upper's slopes line up perfectly with that gap, covering much of it but tapering down right before the helmet crest just as we see here. I can say definitively that Z Achilles comes with the Upper frame.
(Dec. 14, 2018  12:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: sq7bwk.png]
from Big Daddy Joe

Noice
What if this booster was a corocoro mail order exclusive.
I just hope this RBV doesn't get infested with 11/12/13 cuz that will really suck so badly
Why is this a random booster if it is an old Bakuten remake? I thought those ones are always B-00.
(Jan. 23, 2019  12:11 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Why is this a random booster if it is an old Bakuten remake? I thought those ones are always B-00.

When Draciel S, Dranzer F and Driger S were first released, they were release in random boosters those being volume 5, 4 and 9 respectively.
(Jan. 23, 2019  8:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: What if this booster was a corocoro mail order exclusive.
Mail order exclusives are for limited edition releases. They're not gonna do that with a whole random booster.

(Jan. 23, 2019  11:04 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I just hope this RBV doesn't get infested with 11/12/13 cuz that will really suck so badly

This random booster is actually quite a bit better off by having so many of the lighter layers, since nothing reaches the heavy bulk of Vice Leopard, Dead Hades, or Air Knight. Because of that they can actually release some heavier disks with the God layers and probably at least Z Achilles as well instead of just throwing a bunch if lightweight stuff around. Disk composition should be much better in this release.
Well, I got mixed thoughts bout this. I am happy for the evil Spriggans. given what is in this then there is a possibility that: the 1st Duo Eclipse, shining & shadow A recolors (& hopefully the new shining part recolors) can be released someday. I just wanna know why they made it this way? I think they are running out of ideas. This booster defeats the purpose of the beys initial release. the purp spriggan was part of a WHF (so was the red Zet). I'ts just the matter of if you want to battle with em cus beys like that could chip real easy & then you gotta give up another 15+. I am loving that SR. I will be buying 2 more Zeffer dash drivers & another blue turn frame to have 2 more eclipses.