[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Mar. 07, 2019  10:05 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: What is the chance of pulling the black version of it because i just did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought some more from amazon and it is totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool, good luck with the rest (I am not sure if it was mean’t to be rhetorical but the chances are “1/72”).
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:05 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: What is the chance of pulling the black version of it because i just did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought some more from amazon and it is totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait did you buy the black version or just order the normal one and get the black one?
I bought around 30 on amazon and they were the normal one and i got a black one.That is why i asked what is the chance of getting the black one.

Iv opened like 3 of the 30 so what now?
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:41 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I bought around 30 on amazon and they were the normal one that is why i asked what is the chance of getting the black one.

WOW! It took you 30 to get it! I got it 1st try! Tongue_out
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:41 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I bought around 30 on amazon and they were the normal one that is why i asked what is the chance of getting the black one.

WOW! It took you 30 to get it! I got it 1st try! Tongue_out

No i bought 30 and got on the third one i opened i have 27 Cho Z Achilles Just sitting here.

Any one want 27 Cho Z Achilles
Does anyone know what the Japanese texts on the box translate to? Pwease? :3
This is a thing I wish they released earlier. It is beautiful man.
I actually got this a couple weeks ago from a seller on ebay. Got here FAST, way before Zankye had it lol (which never happens). Could've made the first unboxing outside of Asia if I wanted to