[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Oct. 17, 2018  6:30 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  11:23 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Noooooooooooo

Now we do...

Where is the vid
Why do I see so many posts about Ωuter getting unbanned due to availability? That's like saying that Spryzen Requiem shouldn't have been banned because it was so easy to get. Ωuter is banned because it grants the highest stamina potential of all the discs in Burst, and does it much better than things like 10 and 7, in addition to its smooth perimeter giving it really good LAD. It's just too strong to have in the metagame as of right now because the strongest attacker is Winning Valkyrie, which still isn't enough to beat something like Revive Phoenix Ωuter Atomic or Orb Egis Ωuter Destroy' in most cases.
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:03 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Why do I see so many posts about Ωuter getting unbanned due to availability? That's like saying that Spryzen Requiem shouldn't have been banned because it was so easy to get. Ωuter is banned because it grants the highest stamina potential of all the discs in Burst, and does it much better than things like 10 and 7, in addition to its smooth perimeter giving it really good LAD. It's just too strong to have in the metagame as of right now because the strongest attacker is Winning Valkyrie, which still isn't enough to beat something like Revive Phoenix Ωuter Atomic or Orb Egis Ωuter Destroy' in most cases.

It was banned because it was so good yet way to hard to get. Now that it is easier to get it makes sense to allow it.

More outer weight distribution means more stamina but a higher burst risk. So strong attack types will be able to potentially counter it.

Spriggan Requiem was banned for the same reason Garuda and Dark deathscyther we banned, (in their times in the meta) It counters everything.

Sr.0B.At in right spin would counter left spin attack and stamina while countering right spin attack and stamina in left spin. The meta was Spriggan. Anything else put you at a disadvantage. It was extremely unhealthy for the meta.

If outer ends up dominating the meta then maybe it will get a trial ban. But currently all it is is a good disk that is getting easier to find.
Yeah, but Outer didn't have the burst risk at the time, which is another reason why it was used so much.
(Oct. 18, 2018  4:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  4:22 AM)MWF Wrote: It was banned because it was so good yet way to hard to get. Now that it is easier to get it makes sense to allow it.

More outer weight distribution means more stamina but a higher burst risk. So strong attack types will be able to potentially counter it.

Spriggan Requiem was banned for the same reason Garuda and Dark deathscyther we banned, (in their times in the meta) It counters everything.

Sr.0B.At in right spin would counter left spin attack and stamina while countering right spin attack and stamina in left spin. The meta was Spriggan. Anything else put you at a disadvantage. It was extremely unhealthy for the meta.

If outer ends up dominating the meta then maybe it will get a trial ban. But currently all it is is a good disk that is getting easier to find.

Yeah, but Outer didn't have the b
(Oct. 18, 2018  4:22 AM)MWF Wrote: It was banned because it was so good yet way to hard to get. Now that it is easier to get it makes sense to allow it.

Yeah, but Outer didn't have the burst risk at the time, which is another reason why it was used so much.

Key words "at the time" With combos like CZ-V.10B.X' on the horizon do you think that a disk with so much OWD will still not have the burst risk?

We won't know until it gets unbanned and people start using it. If it is good then it is good and is up there with 7,0, and 10. If it gets outclassed in the current meta then that's that. We will just need to see what happens.
Yes I do. It was a powerful Disc before its ban and for a good reason. Besides, Beys nowadays don't have the same burst risk from previous Discs that have the said burst risk with metal being on the Layers making them heavier, and making Beys with good teeth(on some, not all) that are commonly used right now. And really, 8'P is proving to be quite a Disc and Frame combo that Outer won't have as big of an influence in meta like it did before its ban.
I have replies for both of you. @[MWF], attack types aren't good with discs that have Outward Weight Distribution, since their goal is to try and brute force their way into winning, so Cho-Z Valkyrie isn't a good choice for Outer. Cho-Z Spriggan might be.
@[BeyCrafter] 8' isn't really that good of a disk. To pair up with Proof in a Stamina or Defense Combo, 7, 0, or 10 would work best.
Qs being Quasar or Quash has not been confirmed as of yet, right? Another idea I had a while back was Quasi. Going be definition, Quash or Quasi would make more sense for this driver, as cool as Quasar would sound.
(Oct. 18, 2018  11:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I have replies for both of you. @[MWF], attack types aren't good with discs that have Outward Weight Distribution, since their goal is to try and brute force their way into winning, so Cho-Z Valkyrie isn't a good choice for Outer. Cho-Z Spriggan might be.
@[BeyCrafter] 8' isn't really that good of a disk. To pair up with Proof in a Stamina or Defense Combo, 7, 0, or 10 would work best.

What I was saying is that attack types would counter it. The OWD of the disk would make combos using it easier to burst. Put an outer combo against a ChouZ Valkyrie combo with a dash driver and The outer combo is bound to burst.

It may become one of the best stamina disks but that would be the only thing it would be good at.
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:05 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Qs being Quasar or Quash has not been confirmed as of yet, right? Another idea I had a while back was Quasi. Going be definition, Quash or Quasi would make more sense for this driver, as cool as Quasar would sound.

I've heard somewhere that Qs is Quasar, and W frame is Wolf, but as of now I have no reliable sources for those.
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: I hope the new Qs driver for Orb Egis will be called Quasar and I hope it's a metal Atomic/Orbit.

(Oct. 18, 2018  1:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:05 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Qs being Quasar or Quash has not been confirmed as of yet, right? Another idea I had a while back was Quasi. Going be definition, Quash or Quasi would make more sense for this driver, as cool as Quasar would sound.

I've heard somewhere that Qs is Quasar, and W frame is Wolf, but as of now I have no reliable sources for those.

I'm sorry if I started the Quasar dilemma. It wasn't my intention to start rumors. As far as I know the official name for the Qs Driver still hasn't been announced.
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

W could probably also be something like Wormhole due to its slight connection to Star and Meteor design-wise, but it doesn't really sound right. Maybe Warp would make more sense, but I don't see why Wolf would work for a frame rather than a layer...
(Oct. 18, 2018  9:22 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: I hope the new Qs driver for Orb Egis will be called Quasar and I hope it's a metal Atomic/Orbit.

(Oct. 18, 2018  1:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've heard somewhere that Qs is Quasar, and W frame is Wolf, but as of now I have no reliable sources for those.

I'm sorry if I started the Quasar dilemma. It wasn't my intention to start rumors. As far as I know the official name for the Qs Driver still hasn't been announced.

No no, it wasn't you don't worry. Quasar was my guess for the name before, and I've heard it around Twitter in subject of Egis.

Still, I can't confirm that yet so we'll have to wait and see.
with outer having greater avalibility- I think the ban should be "revised", since testing can be more comprehensive with more people adding to the results.
For Spriggan they could have upgraded 0 to 0' and they should have improved the modes for zeta instead we just get a better spring-gan
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:25 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: For Spriggan they could have upgraded 0 to 0' and they should have improved the modes for zeta instead we just get a better spring-gan

If improved driver performance other than burst resistance was a thing for the dash drivers from the very beginning, Zeta' would definitely be a better driver than the original. Unfortunately, this is the route TT took for dash drivers.
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:52 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:25 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: For Spriggan they could have upgraded 0 to 0' and they should have improved the modes for zeta instead we just get a better spring-gan

If improved driver performance other than burst resistance was a thing for the dash drivers from the very beginning, Zeta' would definitely be a better driver than the original. Unfortunately, this is the route TT took for dash drivers.

Doesnt xtreme' have softer rubber, which is a driver improvement?
(Oct. 20, 2018  11:33 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:52 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: If improved driver performance other than burst resistance was a thing for the dash drivers from the very beginning, Zeta' would definitely be a better driver than the original. Unfortunately, this is the route TT took for dash drivers.

Doesnt xtreme' have softer rubber, which is a driver improvement?

I think that’s only the case with Hunter and Hunter’.
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  11:33 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Doesnt xtreme' have softer rubber, which is a driver improvement?

I think that’s only the case with Hunter and Hunter’.

Xtreme' and Hunter' both have softer rubber, but I think that this is only due to a possible change in materials.
I saw a video on youtube, idk how to post it here. It had showed everything except bL but only battled with cho z spriggan and orb aegis (mostly with spriggan) Not an accurate description, but Qs is a driver whose top portion is free spinning with the bottom having a suction cup, which sticks the bey to the stadium. The bey does not at ALL MOVE. But it swivels like volcanic and makes the layer scrape the groun, which KILLS stamina. W frame is somewhat thick like lift, maybe not as much. It has protrusions on one side which make it scrape... Again, these are not completely accurate. I will send the link if i find it, coz i saw it on my phone. Sp i have to search youtube on my pc and send the link frm there.
Edit: the bottom of qs is free spinning.

Nm, found the link.
https://youtu.be/6Od9x0Yi4rA
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:21 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

We've already saw that video and know what the parts are.
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:21 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

We've already saw that video and know what the parts are.

Oh... I didnt know that. Sorry abt that.
(Oct. 20, 2018  8:51 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: We've already saw that video and know what the parts are.

Oh... I didnt know that. Sorry abt that.

Don't worry man
The W frame kind of looks like the Jerk Disk. And if Takara Tomy releases Wolborg 2, they would probably use the Qs driver.
All the videos show how to take the wings out, but how do you put them back in? My guess is that you just push them, but that isn’t confirmed.