[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

Draciel F will be with bearing and we are getting a new Valkyrie and Spriggan
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:20 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Draciel F will be with bearing and we are getting a new Valkyrie and Spriggan
What is your source
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:07 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: Dkes anyone think its gonna be DRACIEL V
the shape slightly matches can anyone take a look at it
Draciel V is 5 sided. This is clearly still 4 sided.
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:07 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: Dkes anyone think its gonna be DRACIEL V
the shape slightly matches can anyone take a look at it
Draciel V is 5 sided. This is clearly still 4 sided.
Does it remind anyone of Draciel S? It's 4 sided.. and the shape matches a lot.
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Draciel V is 5 sided. This is clearly still 4 sided.
Does it remind anyone of Draciel S? It's 4 sided.. and the shape matches a lot.

Don't we already have that?
(Jul. 22, 2018  4:07 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Does it remind anyone of Draciel S? It's 4 sided.. and the shape matches a lot.

Don't we already have that?
Yeah we do. Could be an upgrade to the Cho-Z version?
Maybe they'll do the burst version of the HMS system?
(Jul. 22, 2018  4:25 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Maybe they'll do the burst version of the HMS system?

That may be possible .
That probably makes the most sense
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:27 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TQ1tmrU.jpg]

VALKYRIEEEEEEEEE YUS (╯✧∇✧)╯
This is so sick

Also,one is a bl recoulor,what are the other 3.i am having a heart attack
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote: This is so sick

Crash Ragnarok, And two new beys
One of these beys could possibly be the main release of whatever is to come in RLC 10. Maybe not? Idk.
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  10:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote: This is so sick

Crash Ragnarok, And two new beys

I am a hundred percent getting this

Also ,is one of them spriggan,and which one do you predict is the one made of a new material,and which one is the special gimmick one and part of the super z awakening system .i feel the red one is the super z awakening system one while the other one is the new material
I'm an idiot, I thought that CZ-1 and Turn E beys were a part of Valkyrie in some way, I just figured out that it was part of the new reshuffle set similar to the Ark Bahamut one. There's two new beys and two recolours. Oh gosh I hope that doesn't mean that Spriggan isn't a starter, at least if that is Spriggan.

EDIT: I see what appear to be white prongs similar to Sr and that X centre looking like that and lS too, there are so many signs that tell me it's Spriggan.
That Valkyrie looks like it lacks strong contact points to me...
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:41 PM)Dragunix Wrote: That Valkyrie looks like it lacks strong contact points to me...

And the layer seems HEAVY , and the metal points seem LESS  than wV !!
Guys, That Last Red bey is probably dual spin.
SO MORE SPRIGGAN VIBES!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 23h166x.png]
See Sr's tab
[Image: 2ugcwll.png]
(Aug. 31, 2018  3:37 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Guys, That Last Red bey is probably dual spin.
See Sr's tab

Yeah that's exactly what I said too, hopefully this performs more like lS than Sr.
Maybe it's Spriggan and Orb Aegis with a bL and cR recolor. Hmmmm... I kinda figured Spriggan Requiem wouldn't be the last one but we'll see
(Aug. 31, 2018  3:49 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Maybe it's Spriggan and Orb Aegis with a bL and cR recolor. Hmmmm... I kinda figured Spriggan Requiem wouldn't be the last one but we'll see

Same here haha. If this is a new Spriggan then I had a feeling they couldn't resist making another one hehe.
From the hint of Turn E we can see, it looks like there's a little metal ball popping out in the flat section. Perhaps this means Turn E is Orb Egis?
(Aug. 31, 2018  3:37 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Guys, That Last Red bey is probably dual spin.
See Sr's tab

And see the design TOO , ( LOL , the similarities !!!! )
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:01 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: From the hint of Turn E we can see, it looks like there's a little metal ball popping out in the flat section. Perhaps this means Turn E is Orb Egis?

A rolling ball gimmick, while probably useless for a layer gimmick would be really great, and make sense for the name Orb Aegis.