[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

The new spriggan definitely looks more like Legend Spriggan than requiem.
I'm glad that the Spriggan is at least more aggressive looking, though we'll have to see if it is really the next Sr, which I hope not. I want it to be the next lS.

And wheres the metal on Spriggan? It might be the silver horns but that looks a bit like silver paint.
I guess the metal God chip replaces the level chip?
I read a theory that maybe these "ChoZ Awakenign" beys have metal in the underside of the layer (not the teeth tho). I could see this happening
I thought the red part could be painted but probably not
i have the feeling that oE in the anime its going to come with a diferent disk kind of like 13 or something else
kind of like what happened with twin nemesis that the released with Ul so it would be more easier to get but in the anime had jaggy
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:17 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i have the feeling that oE in the anime its going to come with a diferent disk kind of like 13 or something else
kind of like what happened with twin nemesis that the released with Ul so it would be more easier to get but in the anime had jaggy

Ul is entirely different from Outer. The only reason tN had Jaggy is because Valkyrie is supposed to have Ul in the story and Ul on tN looked out of place to begin with. Outer on the other hand could very well be in the anime with oE, since this is its stock combo.
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:17 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i have the feeling that oE in the anime its going to come with a diferent disk kind of like 13 or something else

Ul is entirely different from Outer. The only reason tN had Jaggy is because Valkyrie is supposed to have Ul in the story and was advertise to belong to Valkyrie. Outer on the other hand could very well be in the anime with oE, since this is its stock combo.

im just sayin it could be the way
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:26 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:06 PM)marutti Wrote: oE.Ω.Qs
Spriggan.0W.Zt'
bL.1'D.Cy
cR.5C.Vl'

Qs ? Is it a new drive and WOW , Outer also in there , (total madness )

new parts 
-W (frame)
-C (frame)
-D (frame)
-Zt' (driver)
-Vl' (driver)
Isn't Cross a frame?
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:43 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:26 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Qs ? Is it a new drive and WOW , Outer also in there , (total madness )

new parts 
-W (frame)
-C (frame)
-D (frame)
-Zt' (driver)
-Vl' (driver)
Isn't Cross a frame?

Yes cross is a frame( b-75 blaze ragnurak 4C Fl) also D the frame is dagger from Cho z 3 booster set
does anyone have any info or pictures on the qs driver?
i’m looking forward to the unban of outer. it’s an epic disc.
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:16 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’m looking forward to the unban of outer. it’s an epic disc.

When did they say they were going to unban it?
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:45 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  11:16 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i’m looking forward to the unban of outer. it’s an epic disc.

When did they say they were going to unban it?

From the post announcing the ban of Outer. They said that they'll unban it when it becomes more accessible to the public. This seems to be that time come next month.
Wow. I'm really excited for Orb Egis. LOVED it in the Random Layer and now it gets really interesting.

Spriggan is safe and it looks nice. Not really all that surprising, though. The two new re-colours look cool, too. I don't understand Volcanic with Rag, but whatever.
so,I'll give my thoughs on the beys of the set:

-ChoZ Spriggan 0W Zt': the layer is just beautiful,definitely my new favorite burst bey. The parts though...0 is a good disc,but I was expecting something new or at least a disc that wasn't already released with a Spriggan. I don't know anything about the frame so I can't say much. Zeta' is a disappointment,I really don't like Zeta (specially now that Xtend+ is a thing),just making it's spring better won't make me lie it. God,if they really HAD to give Spriggan a dash driver,give it Unite',I would love a better Unite.

-Orb Egis Ω Qs: The layer is very good both competitively and in design,really like the blue. We're getting a Rare Bey Get part in a regular release! and it's Outer!!! I love Outer! Just like Spriggan's W frame,I can't say anything about the Qs driver.

-Bloody Longinus 1'D Cy: I LOVE the black and purple layer,it gives an evil vibe to it. 1' is an OK part, is kinda strange in a Longinus beybut that's just because I'm just used to seeing it with the Xcaliburs. Dagger is...kinda meh,I want to see it's color though,if it look good,I'm okay with it. Cycle is just,bad, but it's kinda fun to watch.

-Crash Ragnarok 5C Vl': first of all,looks like Takara realized cR does well with dash driver,eh? The white layer looks beautiful,TT is killing it with these recolors recently! it contrasts with the dark and evil-ish colors of bL. 5 is...was...kinda good,I saw it appearing a lot in the Winning Combos thread until the release of 10,but unfortunately is outclassed now. Cross is an excellent frame for LAD,but fpr that little bit of the frame popping out in the image,it's...green? It doesn't match at all! it has a white layer and a blue driver,the frame should be either blue,white or orange (to match the stickers)! Volcanic is,just like Cycle, really bad (not as much as cycle),but is definitely REALLY fun to watch.

overall,the set ilooks awesome!!
Translation on W tells me Wow.

Just realised Daburyu- means W.
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:03 PM)Yaruar Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpUtf0dUcAMSWig.jpg:large
[Image: DpUtf0dUcAMSWig.jpg:large]

(Oct. 12, 2018  7:06 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Holy cow! Spriggan is gorgeous! Definitely will get the set for that alone, the part selection really helps!
Hype guys,I don’t sleep for 6nhours and this pops up,oe is same looking just the middle heads are different ,and the new spriggan looks good but disappointing ,no rubber no major contact points,I don’t now

(Oct. 13, 2018  2:04 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Translation on W tells me Wow.

Just realised Daburyu- means W.

And can we have translation of all things written beside the beys,and this is from Coro Coro ,right?

Bl recolour looks much bettter than I expected
wait,is that green thing between bL's prongs a Level Chip or just the driver?
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:37 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait,is that green thing between bL's prongs a Level Chip or just the driver?

It's the driver, the level chip hole is empty
This set has to be the best set ever! That Spriggan is soo gorgeous! This set is gonna sell like crazy!
Egis looks good.. I have no idea what Qs could stand for.. It's the first tome I am seeing a driver starting with Q after Quake.
But this set is incredible!!!!!
Anything about whether or not it comes with Level Chips?
(Oct. 13, 2018  5:50 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Anything about whether or not it comes with Level Chips?

None have been shown so far, so probably no level chips here. Not a guarantee, but I don't understand why they would reveal this much and now reveal the level chip.
(Oct. 13, 2018  5:50 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Anything about whether or not it comes with Level Chips?

Don't know yet.... BTW I cannot see any. Also CZ-1 and CZ-2 Don't have level chip slots
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:50 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  8:43 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Isn't Cross a frame?

Yes cross is a frame( b-75 blaze ragnurak 4C Fl) also D the frame is dagger from Cho z 3 booster set

Well , Cross and Dagger CROSSED my mind ! ( LOL )

And WOW , new Spriggen looks AMAZING , it looks more like lS than Sr ( that means Spriggen can no longer control Shu and Shu is ready to ROCK AND ROLL , But , I think that rubber on new Spriggen should have looked cooler .. )