[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Oct. 04, 2018  5:17 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  8:39 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I noticed that too. I looked at both pics like "YESSS!!!" cant wait to see its parts. That means ill have 2 versions of itSmile
So Orb Egis/Aegis will be in the Custom Set this November? What color will it be?

The color should be very similar going off of past Random Layer Collections. I imagine it will almost be the same shade of blue, but the dark green plastic will be clear or some other color. The stickers may differ slightly as well
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:16 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:17 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: So Orb Egis/Aegis will be in the Custom Set this November? What color will it be?

The color should be very similar going off of past Random Layer Collections. I imagine it will almost be the same shade of blue, but the dark green plastic will be clear or some other color. The stickers may differ slightly as well

Oh, just like what they did to hK? When it came out as a random layer, it was darker but when it was already in a set, they made it vibrant but still green? I'm really stoked about oE, I've seen videos of it, it could be competitive.
From the look of the teaser, the green over layer will be a blue. That's the only difference I could see.
(Oct. 04, 2018  6:16 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:17 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: So Orb Egis/Aegis will be in the Custom Set this November? What color will it be?

Am I the only one getting sick of the prime driver trend? I do not like the idea of just adding a tighter spring onto an old driver because it's so uncreative, not to mention that it loses the point of the series, bursting! With Xtreme' and Hunter' it was probably necessary and weren't in main releases but this one is. I hope Zt' means the actual driver is upgraded rather than the spring itself but it would be inconsistent so I doubt it.

The disk name seems interesting? Though is OW a disk name or is it a disk and frame name? If it's the latter then having another O disk would be confusing.
(Oct. 11, 2018  11:16 AM)marutti Wrote: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...9829458944
Cho Z Spriggan.OW.Zt'

I'm somehow not surprised they went with making a tighter Zt with Zt' rather than make an original Driver.

Also, for the Shu fans who are still in denial about there being a new Spriggan and need that justification, this ought to settle it xD
(Oct. 11, 2018  11:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The disk name seems interesting? Though is OW a disk name or is it a disk and frame name? If it's the latter then having another O disk would be confusing.

The tweet means 0, that's a mistake that pops up a lot in japanese Beyblade tweets. 0 and O just look too similar, lol
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  11:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The disk name seems interesting? Though is OW a disk name or is it a disk and frame name? If it's the latter then having another O disk would be confusing.

The tweet means 0, that's a mistake that pops up a lot in japanese Beyblade tweets. 0 and O just look too similar, lol

Oh okay, that makes more sense. So this has a 0 disk and a W frame then? That sounds kind of cool if so.
I cant get Spriggan Image

Make spriggan a starter its my favorite bey
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:23 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: I cant get Spriggan Image

It doesn't have a new image as far as I can tell.
I'm done with every driver receiving a ' upgrade. It's not exciting. I would've rather they upgraded Zeta by giving it three better modes. This just seems lazy now.

I cannot wait for:

New Deathscyther.2'W.H'
New Kreis Satan.2'G'.L'
New Chronos.6'M'.T'

Stop that right now, TT.
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:23 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: I cant get Spriggan Image

It doesn't have a new image as far as I can tell.

There was an Ameba link in the tweet Marutti linked to. It’s an article which is locked to website members only, and I believe they have to be a certain rank as well. There could be an image there but most of us just don’t have access.

On the topic of the actual Beyblade itself: I am on the same boat as Jinbee about Zeta’. I am hoping they modify something other than the spring, like changing the tips with different materials (rubber flat, metal defense, etc). I wish there had been a disk other than 0 (Zero) used since that was on Requiem but oh well. I can’t wait to see the full Bey Smile
(Oct. 11, 2018  11:16 AM)marutti Wrote: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...9829458944
Cho Z Spriggan.OW.Zt'
Translation needed for further gimmick description because I can’t read.
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:39 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm done with every driver receiving a ' upgrade. It's not exciting. I would've rather they upgraded Zeta by giving it three better modes. This just seems lazy now.

I cannot wait for:

New Deathscyther.2'W.H'
New Kreis Satan.2'G'.L'
New Chronos.6'M'.T'

Stop that right now, TT.

I agree.
I’ll write my views when I’m free,right now can everyone see pic of new Valkyrie bursting de and the other red page

What’s the red page,and we need translation of the 2 pages ,can somebody tag some translation experts
Well when this set released last year there was only 2 new layers, dC and aB. aB had a new frame and dC had a new driver, so this is kind of what I expected. I thought Spriggan would have a new driver, with maybe 10 or something, and Egis would have a new frame. I kinda thought they might just throw friction on oE. Maybe Spriggan has both the new frame and the 'new' driver. I hope they put at least 1 new thing on oE. If they didn't put anything new on it, but included the P frame, that would be enough for me. Something like oE. 10P. Fr. We'll see though. Kinda hope this includes a level chip or something since we had metal god chips with the other one...
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:06 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Well when this set released last year there was only 2 new layers, dC and aB. aB had a new frame and dC had a new driver, so this is kind of what I expected. I thought Spriggan would have a new driver, with maybe 10 or something, and Egis would have a new frame. I kinda thought they might just throw friction on oE. Maybe Spriggan has both the new frame and the 'new' driver. I hope they put at least 1 new thing on oE. If they didn't put anything new on it, but included the P frame, that would be enough for me. Something like oE. 10P. Fr. We'll see though. Kinda hope this includeds a level chip or something since we had metal god chips with the other one...

That ain’t confirmed ,I mean the metal level chips

(Oct. 11, 2018  12:46 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
Cho Z Spriggan.OW.Zt'
Translation needed for further gimmick description because I can’t read.

Yup,we need this,and is the red page of new spriggan
I know, if it has anything they'll probably be regular level chips. Somebody explained to me the metal level chips most likely wouldn't work very well
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:07 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:46 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Translation needed for further gimmick description because I can’t read.

Yup,we need this,and is the red page of new spriggan

No. That is the T-Rex thing from Zoids...
Z' , SERIOUSLY TT ! , ( hope they make it a LOT MORE BETTER )
(Oct. 11, 2018  11:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Am I the only one getting sick of the prime driver trend? I do not like the idea of just adding a tighter spring onto an old driver because it's so uncreative, not to mention that it loses the point of the series, bursting! With Xtreme' and Hunter' it was probably necessary and weren't in main releases but this one is. I hope Zt' means the actual driver is upgraded rather than the spring itself but it would be inconsistent so I doubt it.

The disk name seems interesting? Though is OW a disk name or is it a disk and frame name? If it's the latter then having another O disk would be confusing.

I'm with you on the dash drivers. I think dash Discs are a better idea and more of those should be made.
im guessing we may see pictures of the new set in the next corocoro (i think its in a few days??)
(Oct. 11, 2018  8:26 PM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: im guessing we may see pictures of the new set in the next corocoro (i think its in a  few days??)

more or less 3 days until the leaks comes out
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:45 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It doesn't have a new image as far as I can tell.

There was an Ameba link in the tweet Marutti linked to. It’s an article which is locked to website members only, and I believe they have to be a certain rank as well. There could be an image there but most of us just don’t have access.

On the topic of the actual Beyblade itself: I am on the same boat as Jinbee about Zeta’. I am hoping they modify something other than the spring, like changing the tips with different materials (rubber flat, metal defense, etc). I wish there had been a disk other than 0 (Zero) used since that was on Requiem but oh well. I can’t wait to see the full Bey Smile

I got an account and applying for the "A" member thing so I can give you guys the picture when it's approved
(Oct. 11, 2018  9:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2018  12:45 PM)Hato Wrote: There was an Ameba link in the tweet Marutti linked to. It’s an article which is locked to website members only, and I believe they have to be a certain rank as well. There could be an image there but most of us just don’t have access.

I got an account and applying for the "A" member thing so I can give you guys the picture when it's approved

Thansk a ton bro,that’s a great help,so you got membership,
And my views,okay,
The layer,I don’t now about,but looks sick
Disk,0 again,not nice,but okay
Frame,W interesting
And driver,oh man ,zt’ is ?

So that’s it you guess,looking forward to rest of the combos