[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

I feel with the tread tt are going with,what if the frame of the new Valkyrie is in this set,d was in TBS and was for bx and released on the same date,same with gf and p,so why not new Valkyrie and his set.
BTW,I hope it has many competitive parts and 4 frames
just like the new Valkyrie,looks like the middle part is smaller and doesn't have a Level Chip Slot,I think all the CZ-_ beyblades will be like that
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:52 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: just like the new Valkyrie,looks like the middle part is smaller and doesn't have a Level Chip Slot,I think all the CZ-_ beyblades will be like that

Oh yeah I haven't thought of that. A level chip would be impossible with dual spin switching, unless you're expected to take the chip out everytime you switch.
(Sep. 15, 2018  12:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2lkzcat.png]

A closer picture. That is almost definitely Spriggan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYT_ZtrAdTs

Did anybody notice that the centre is the same as of dH?
[Image: tumblr_pf3qrr2TbY1x3elolo1_1280.jpg]

EDIT: Similar
It's definitely similar to Hades metal chip
(Sep. 15, 2018  7:02 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  12:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2lkzcat.png]

A closer picture. That is almost definitely Spriggan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYT_ZtrAdTs

Did anybody notice that the centre is the same as of dH?
[Image: tumblr_pf3qrr2TbY1x3elolo1_1280.jpg]

EDIT: Similar

I noticed it ( Maybe , TT is making us speculate more about the New(er) generation of beyblades coming Forward !! )
This new Spriggan (and by golly, the S shape in the middle of that metal chip 100% confirms this) does seem to have rougher contacts, so I think it won't suffer quite as badly from the flaws that Spriggan Requiem brought to the table. It does seem to have some more notable rubber bumper on the bottom right though, so it's not losing any of its gimmicks as far as I can see. We'll have to wait and see on this one.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This new Spriggan (and by golly, the S shape in the middle of that metal chip 100% confirms this)  does seem to have rougher contacts, so I think it won't suffer quite as badly from the flaws that Spriggan Requiem brought to the table. It does seem to have some more notable rubber bumper on the bottom right though, so it's not losing any of its gimmicks as far as I can see. We'll have to wait and see on this one.

where are you seeing the Rubber?
(Sep. 17, 2018  6:18 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This new Spriggan (and by golly, the S shape in the middle of that metal chip 100% confirms this)  does seem to have rougher contacts, so I think it won't suffer quite as badly from the flaws that Spriggan Requiem brought to the table. It does seem to have some more notable rubber bumper on the bottom right though, so it's not losing any of its gimmicks as far as I can see. We'll have to wait and see on this one.

the red part that's on the side on the layer. that's what his talking about

(Sep. 17, 2018  6:18 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

(Sep. 17, 2018  6:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  6:18 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: where are you seeing the Rubber?

well,I don't think that's rubber,it's probably just red plastic
(Sep. 17, 2018  6:57 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  6:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the red part that's on the side on the layer. that's what his talking about

well,I don't think that's rubber,it's probably just red plastic

well will have to wait , if this is a new spriggan than having rubber will most likely be a giving, which wouldn't be a surprised . but lets wait
I really doubt there'd be a piece of plastic there just for a different color, and it really doesn't look like it'd be a sticker given its unusual shape and the black sticker on top of it. Odds are high that it's rubber.
(Sep. 17, 2018  11:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I really doubt there'd be a piece of plastic there just for a different color, and it really doesn't look like it'd be a sticker given its unusual shape and the black sticker on top of it. Odds are high that it's rubber.

It is possible the black part is rubber, but I think it's just as possible for it to be plastic, look at God Valkyrie and Tornado Wyvern. I think with those examples, the black part definitely has to do something.
(Sep. 17, 2018  11:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I really doubt there'd be a piece of plastic there just for a different color.

why not? Takara have done that a lot of times before. Even in Spriggan itself,lS had that black plastic parts and the only reason it was a different color was to make it cool (and it indeed made it cool xD)
(Sep. 18, 2018  12:02 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  11:55 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I really doubt there'd be a piece of plastic there just for a different color.

why not? Takara have done that a lot of times before. Even in Spriggan itself,lS had that black plastic parts and the only reason it was a different color was to make it cool (and it indeed made it cool xD)

That's a much larger color difference though, and most God layers used at least 3 plastic segments assembled into one layer sans God Chip (the only exceptions being Maximum Garuda and the Duo αeclipse trio, which both use only 2 layers). Without those matching black pieces, Legend Spriggan would only have two such segments, one red and one transparent, and would be an exception to that rule as well.

Here a bunch is cloaked in shadow, but there's supposedly metal here and two other colors of plastic in Red and Yellow, plus what looks like some semitransparent black as well. We've already got a lot of plastic segments without adding another one for these contacts, unless they're weaving this red plastic all the way out to the edge from the center so that it's still one piece without interfering with everything else. That's where it starts to feel like a stretch to me.

Perhaps better evidence is that light doesn't seem to reflect as strongly off of it, unlike the center where there's plastic in the same color that's much more reflective. Sure, the bulk of it is at a widely different angle, but even then there's the tiny little pyramidal holes in the black sticker that should be reflecting much more light if it's the same material as the center. Since it's not, it's safe to assume therein that it's not the same material as the center, and the most likely material it would be is rubber because of Spriggan Requiem.
(Sep. 18, 2018  12:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  12:02 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: why not? Takara have done that a lot of times before. Even in Spriggan itself,lS had that black plastic parts and the only reason it was a different color was to make it cool (and it indeed made it cool xD)

That's a much larger color difference though, and most God layers used at least 3 plastic segments assembled into one layer sans God Chip (the only exceptions being Maximum Garuda and the Duo αeclipse trio, which both use only 2 layers). Without those matching black pieces, Legend Spriggan would only have two such segments, one red and one transparent, and would be an exception to that rule as well.

Here a bunch is cloaked in shadow, but there's supposedly metal here and two other colors of plastic in Red and Yellow, plus what looks like some semitransparent black as well. We've already got a lot of plastic segments without adding another one for these contacts, unless they're weaving this red plastic all the way out to the edge from the center so that it's still one piece without interfering with everything else. That's where it starts to feel like a stretch to me.

Perhaps better evidence is that light doesn't seem to reflect as strongly off of it, unlike the center where there's plastic in the same color that's much more reflective. Sure, the bulk of it is at a widely different angle, but even then there's the tiny little pyramidal holes in the black sticker that should be reflecting much more light if it's the same material as the center. Since it's not, it's safe to assume therein that it's not the same material as the center, and the most likely material it would be is rubber because of Spriggan Requiem.

Sguys,what we are not taking in account that this is of the same ability has the new Valkyrie and has the super z awakening system sooooooo
(Sep. 18, 2018  1:43 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  12:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: That's a much larger color difference though, and most God layers used at least 3 plastic segments assembled into one layer sans God Chip (the only exceptions being Maximum Garuda and the Duo αeclipse trio, which both use only 2 layers). Without those matching black pieces, Legend Spriggan would only have two such segments, one red and one transparent, and would be an exception to that rule as well.

Sguys,what we are not taking in account that this is of the same ability has the new Valkyrie and has the super z awakening system sooooooo

We don't yet know what this even means, so I don't see how we can possibly take it into account.
I have a loose theory regarding Spriggan. I found it quite odd that in the list of Hasbro Turbo beyblade, Spryzen wasn't there, and the fact that this Spriggan is in a set as opposed to being a starter beyblade, as it always was. I'm wondering if this Spriggan will appear in the anime, because Hasbro normally releases non anime beyblades last (with gZ and gK for example), and honestly I think if Spriggan had a much larger role, it would be a starter beyblade (most, if not all starter beyblades since dual layers had owners with major roles). I know Shu hasn't appeared a lot yet and that could be why his beyblade is now a set exclusive, but it just seems weird it's now part of a set instead a huge focus release. Also, looking at Zeus, it was a major release starter then was relegated to a set and not appear in the show.

But who knows, if this comes with all new parts then I might change my mind.

And I know that Bahamut and Chaos appeared in the anime, but I find set releases inconsistent whether they appear in the show or not, just look at the triple sets, and if you count the black gV to Fang Fenrir.

Spriggan could still appear in the show, but for some reason I feel like it has a chance that it might not. It is possible that the new Spriggan is there to sell the set, Spriggan already has a huge fanbase so I would assume TT is confident people will buy the set mainly for Spriggan, including me. And for the full Egis release.
Hello everyone, New member of the WBO here. I just have......a few thoughts. Is their anyway we can know if this is the new Spriggan or not are we all just speculating?
Do you guys think there will be Level Chips in this just like there were metal God Chips in the God Customize Set?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIdzGHzU8mg
We got new info!

Sorry, my bad. I just realised most of it is fake ir assumptions. Fakse alarm
(Oct. 03, 2018  9:52 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Do you guys think there will be Level Chips in this just like there were metal God Chips in the God Customize Set?

Possibly... Wonder if metal level chips will ever be a thing?
(Oct. 03, 2018  9:45 PM)DreadScythe Wrote: Hello everyone, New member of the WBO here. I just have......a few thoughts. Is their anyway we can know if this is the new Spriggan or not are we all just speculating?

Although it isn't confirmed in text yet, the design in the center of the bey has Spriggan's logo from Legend Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem's built-in Metal God Chip. That proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's a new Spriggan right there, as there's no way TT would use Spriggan's logo for a non-Spriggan bey.

(Oct. 03, 2018  10:13 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  9:52 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Do you guys think there will be Level Chips in this just like there were metal God Chips in the God Customize Set?

Possibly... Wonder if metal level chips will ever be a thing?

It won't. Level chips balance out the weight, so a metal level chip would imbalance the bey in the opposite direction unless the diamond-shaped extension was shortened. Even if you do balance it out with a shorter extension, you'd be risking damage to the plastic underbody that holds the level chip in place every time you put it in or take it out until it wears down entirely and your layer can no longer keep level chips in place.
(Sep. 07, 2018  8:39 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:26 PM)Suhasini Wrote: [Image: 2r7rb6f.jpg]
Well, that's Orb Aegis.. So is that blue beyblade Aegis too?
Edit: Yeah. It is.. Looks like in of the two sets, there us a recolour.

I noticed that too. I looked at both pics like "YESSS!!!" cant wait to see its parts. That means ill have 2 versions of itSmile
So Orb Egis/Aegis will be in the Custom Set this November? What color will it be?