[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

Is it just me, or do the colors of Cho Z Spriggan remind me of Ninja Salamander/ Shinobi Saramanda?
[Image: xeg2dy.jpg]

https://mobile.twitter.com/SABO_Bey_mini...1995943936

The official render of all the beyblades of the set. This should make things clearer to see.
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: xeg2dy.jpg]

The official render of all the beyblades of the set. This should make things clearer to see.

I thought oe looksed different,though I like these colours better,bl looks sick,cr is okay looking,new spriggan is HYPE

I want to see how the w frame works out though,and I think I don’t need to say qs driver
The only bey ( which I think ) whould be perfect for Qs would be Drain Fafnir/Spriggen Requiem ( One place + Rubber + opposite spin rotation = One place Proto Nemesis )!!!
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:19 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Qs is ultimate defense driver,if it’s good for spin steal it may see some meta use,and is the new spriggan good or bad,and can someone explain the mode change,and is it dual spin

their a video up in this thread showing spriggan.
Each picture just makes Spriggan look more beautiful!!
oE is a funny one.
Comes with Outer, and then with something like Qs.. XD
Like this is the best combo ever! The best dsic and a really funny driver!
Does this cR remind anyone of the Rugby version Ragnaruk?
Thanks for the information Jinbee!
I found a video for this set.
Cho-Z Spriggan not only change spin direction, but also change its mode by twist four black parts.
Qs Driver looks CRAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYY!
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Each picture just makes Spriggan look more beautiful!!
oE is a funny one.
Comes with Outer, and then with something like Qs.. XD
Like this is the best combo ever! The best dsic and a really funny driver!
Does this cR remind anyone of the Rugby version Ragnaruk?

Ya , (Rugby ver. ) blaze Ragnarok = (b-128) Crash Ragnarok
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:58 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I found a video for this set.
Cho-Z Spriggan not only change spin direction, but also change its mode by twist four black parts.
If I am right, this was just posted by CallMeBrando on the previous page.
And what mode change do you mean with those black parts? Can you please explain?
And agree to everything regarding Qs.
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
If I am right, this was just posted by CallMeBrando on the previous page.
And what mode change do you mean with yhose black parts? 
Naming Lower Recoil Condition and Higher recoil condition
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote: If I am right, this was just posted by CallMeBrando on the previous page.
And what mode change do you mean with yhose black parts? 
Naming Lower Recoil Condition and Higher recoil condition
Okay, Thanks! So the Super Z gommick has something to do with recoil I guess?

My wallet is bleeding.
After all this , INDIA is still Stuck with Dual- layer system beys   ;( 

( Now , No more off topics )
Cho Z Spriggan is good, just the frame scrapes a bit, but you can take it off so it's all good. The Qs driver on the other hand
Because of the nature of the Super Z layers being mostly unbalanced, Qs will likely do horribly on them. Gripping the stadium while shaking on the stationary free spin mechanism only screams horribleness. And how is the oE god ability going to work on such a tall height of Qs for the stock combo? It's ability requires a lower height to even theoretically work.
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Naming Lower Recoil Condition and Higher recoil condition
Okay, Thanks! So the Super Z gommick has somethinf to do with recoil I guess?
With CZ-.V and CZ- S that makes sense
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Because of the nature of the Super Z layers being mostly unbalanced, Qs will likely do horribly on them. Gripping the stadium while shaking on the stationary free spin mechanism only screams horribleness. And how is the oE god ability going to work on such a tall height of Qs for the stock combo? It's ability requires a lower height to even theoretically work.

Completely true. They definitely should've made the driver shorter. Not sure where the logic was here.
Another fatal flaw with Qs is that it will punish you if you don't launch at the right place. Theoretically the centre is where Qs would work best but if you launch it to the edge it isn't getting unstuck from it. Even if it hits the centre, or anywhere really, chances are that it'll get stalled easily, or worse yet, the slopey side of the stadium will make it tilt pretty badly and scrape the free mechanism harder as the video demonstrates. The tall height doesn't gelpe either. I think this tried a little too hard to be good at K.O resistance... at all costs.
i-is that a suction cup on Qs?
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:21 PM)Corruptus Wrote: i-is that a suction cup on Qs?

That's correct
ok,now I think W stand for Wall,because JUTS LOOK AT IT!!!
also,Takara is pulling some BSB on us and doing some eally weird gimmicks again,huh?
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:22 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: ok,now I think W stand for Wall,because JUTS LOOK AT IT!!!
also,Takara is pulling some BSB on us and doing some eally weird gimmicks again,huh?

W=Wall ( Sounds good )!
I really don't get the point of Qs driver on any Bey. I think TT went overboard with this one.
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:39 PM)NPN Wrote: I really don't get the point of Qs driver on any Bey. I think TT went overboard with this one.

Same. I wonder how it's supposed to work, the suction cup won't always just perfectly land and stick in the center while spinning and it got beaten by Shadow Ameterios easily, why would they do that, especially with that height, I know it may look amazing in the anime, it would take hits after hits and still stand tall but IRL, I just don't know.

https://mobile.twitter.com/luyluy6821/st...8816459776

Looking at this Twitter post, I'm wondering if closing or opening certain modes of the layer will block the launcher from the slots or not. Likely not though, but I thought this might be worth addressing nonetheless.