[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Oct. 12, 2018  7:03 PM)Yaruar Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpUtf0dUcAMSWig.jpg:large
[Image: DpUtf0dUcAMSWig.jpg:large]

Basically, the Cho-Zets Spriggan is a part of the Cho-Z Awakening system, a new line of energy layers. These layers don’t have the use of the Cho-Z Level Chip system based on the design of the beyblade layer itself. It looks unfit to situate itself with a Level Chip, meaning the beyblade is more balanced than before, allowing it to freely attack in a way it wishes to with its brand new set of gimmicks. For example, take a look at Spriggan and look at the black pieces around it, it might actually be a part of the layer itself.
And it's almost perfectly round... again.. Can't wait to see the meta go haywire...
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:33 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:03 PM)Yaruar Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpUtf0dUcAMSWig.jpg:large

Basically, the Cho-Zets Spriggan is a part of the Cho-Z Awakening system, a new line of energy layers. These layers don’t have the use of the Cho-Z Level Chip system based on the design of the beyblade layer itself. It looks unfit to situate itself with a Level Chip, meaning the beyblade is more balanced than before, allowing it to freely attack in a way it wishes to with its brand new set of gimmicks. For example, take a look at Spriggan and look at the black pieces around it, it might actually be a part of the layer itself.

Is this the official description or speculation,

(Oct. 13, 2018  7:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote: And it's almost perfectly round... again.. Can't wait to see the meta go haywire...

Oh,it looks to have some contact points,I hope it is op
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:33 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Basically, the Cho-Zets Spriggan is a part of the Cho-Z Awakening system, a new line of energy layers. These layers don’t have the use of the Cho-Z Level Chip system based on the design of the beyblade layer itself. It looks unfit to situate itself with a Level Chip, meaning the beyblade is more balanced than before, allowing it to freely attack in a way it wishes to with its brand new set of gimmicks. For example, take a look at Spriggan and look at the black pieces around it, it might actually be a part of the layer itself.

Is this the official description or speculation,

It's speculation
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is this the official description or speculation,

It's speculation

Ok,thansk a ton
Why did the picture just suddenly vanish?
Can anybody tell me , who said Central and press were the combos for oE ??
It could be Central and press,if you see clearly it's written Orb Egis.i could n't find that sign.Qs
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:06 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can anybody tell me , who said Central and press were the combos for oE ??

That was the combo in the BeyTerminal. The RLC prize combos in there rarely reflect the actual combo they get upon full release.
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:06 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can anybody tell me , who said Central and press were the combos for oE ??
That was probably the RLC combo

Thanks for the info! But it's really triggering to me that the people doing this don't scan or take a moment to fully unfold the paper and take a photo... I don't know. For me it's like if you wanna leak it, make it readable and not having to need to squint to take a look at something like this. Not so much for this case but for times when you get a bey early and you rush taking a photo of the guide where there is a hint to the next release... Not always but sometimes.

Also, on the WIKI, it says Nouvelle Spriggan is the name. Can anyone confirm?
I hope the new Qs driver for Orb Egis will be called Quasar and I hope it's a metal Atomic/Orbit.
(Oct. 13, 2018  2:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: I hope the new Qs driver for Orb Egis will be called Quasar and I hope it's a metal Atomic/Orbit.

I just hope it’s op
Just wondering, could Qs stand for Quash?
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:12 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Thanks for the info! But it's really triggering to me that the people doing this don't scan or take a moment to fully unfold the paper and take a photo... I don't know. For me it's like if you wanna leak it, make it readable and not having to need to squint to take a look at something like this. Not so much for this case but for times when you get a bey early and you rush taking a photo of the guide where there is a hint to the next release... Not always but sometimes.

Also, on the WIKI, it says Nouvelle Spriggan is the name. Can anyone confirm?
Nouvelle Spriggan means New Spriggan in French, so probably not.
So this is a big middle finger to the people who bought a level chip
(Oct. 13, 2018  5:47 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So this is a big middle finger to the people who bought a level chip

Well, you can still use the Level Chip on the layers besides the CZ Awaken layers.
The Orb Egis will come with outer
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:12 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Also, on the WIKI, it says Nouvelle Spriggan is the name. Can anyone confirm?

the name is ChoZ Spriggan,it's literally written next to the bey. 超Z means ChoZ and スプリガン means,well,Spriggan.
So orb egis comes with Outer and a Qs driver. Quasar would be my best guess for Qs and I imagine it being like a rubber freespinning tip.( then again I’m biased from a Q driver crazyaries made that was like that)
Then for Spriggan 0 w(weight maybe) and zt’. Pretty disappointed with this combo, it’s literally just a new frame and a stronger spring on the Sr combo. (Especially if you’ve seen my idea for a cho z spriggan.)
(Oct. 14, 2018  1:30 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: So orb egis comes with Outer and a Qs driver. Quasar would be my best guess for Qs and I imagine it being like a rubber freespinning tip.( then again I’m biased from a Q driver crazyaries made that was like that)
Then for Spriggan 0 w(weight maybe) and zt’. Pretty disappointed with this combo, it’s literally just a new frame and a stronger spring on the Sr combo. (Especially if you’ve seen my idea for a cho z spriggan.)

We’ve got Driver Weight, so this Frame should not be called weight.
Orb Aegis is the only mainstream/non limited edition bey with a greek letter disk.

Also, with the current meta so focused on 0_, 7_, and 10_, we can totally nerf then with outer.
My opinion on this set:
I got pics of unboxing dead Hades It is now released I made a video also

Green one:-Orb Egis
Red One:-New Spriggan
Blue:-New Valkeriye
I found your video. I just searched Beyblade Dead Hades, and checked "uploaded today." This is off topic... I don't want to share your link because it's not mine to share but cool video.