[Product]  B-126 Cho-Z Muso BeyStadium Set (Cho-Z Eclipse)

I suppose the Turn frame does work fairly well for the dual spinning feature of this beyblade, at least if you can't be bothered to switch the Turn frame. The combo is fine but it is glaring that it's exactly the same as Dead Hades. I wonder what the combos could be for them separately? I would imagine Hunter for just Artemis and Orbit for Apollo.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iq4v0kFdD3w pause it 3 secs inSmile the guy who owns Duo Eclipse uses the gold & black right left spin launcher. So cool. Thats the 2nd time a lottery launcher was used.
(Nov. 20, 2018  6:18 PM)Dodgest Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iq4v0kFdD3w pause it 3 secs inSmile the guy who owns Duo Eclipse uses the gold & black right left spin launcher. So cool. Thats the 2nd time a lottery launcher was used.

When was the first time?
(Nov. 20, 2018  7:24 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  6:18 PM)Dodgest Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iq4v0kFdD3w pause it 3 secs inSmile the guy who owns Duo Eclipse uses the gold & black right left spin launcher. So cool. Thats the 2nd time a lottery launcher was used.

When was the first time?

Free's launcher in God.

also,Boa used the black and red beylauncher L from L2 Gold Dragon Version
(Nov. 19, 2018  6:57 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: That’s so unoriginal of TT

It makes sense.

The parts for Eclipse were found in Evel's lab, it is also assumed that he made Dead Hades in the same lab.
Has anybody tried swapping the cores of Apollos and Artemis? Y'know, to like make Right Apollos and Left Artemis? The shapes seem like they should be compatible with the unfused layers..
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:08 PM)MagixG Wrote: Has anybody tried swapping the cores of Apollos and Artemis? Y'know, to like make Right Apollos and Left Artemis? The shapes seem like they should be compatible with the unfused layers..

I tried that and it doesn’t work
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:08 PM)MagixG Wrote: Has anybody tried swapping the cores of Apollos and Artemis? Y'know, to like make Right Apollos and Left Artemis? The shapes seem like they should be compatible with the unfused layers..

I tried that and it doesn’t work

Thank you for trying that idea! I was tempted to buy a Muso stadium just so I could try it out. That does seem a bit strange though. Can you figure out what's preventing it from fitting?
Edit: Were your pieces upside-down?
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:14 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I tried that and it doesn’t work

Thank you for trying that idea! I was tempted to buy a Muso stadium just so I could try it out. That does seem a bit strange though. Can you figure out what's preventing it from fitting?

1. There are some teeth like things preventing it
2. No
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:14 PM)MagixG Wrote: Thank you for trying that idea! I was tempted to buy a Muso stadium just so I could try it out. That does seem a bit strange though. Can you figure out what's preventing it from fitting?

1. There are some teeth like things preventing it
2. No

Alright thank you!
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:31 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: 1. There are some teeth like things preventing it
2. No

Alright thank you!

No problem Smile
What are good competitive combos for left/right eclipse?

The Hasbro version of the beys coming out soon apparently allows this iirc?
(Feb. 24, 2019  1:39 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: What are good competitive combos for left/right eclipse?

none of the forms of αpollos, αrtemis, or αeclipse are competitive, but the best combos I can think of are:
Right αrtemis 0 Bump Xtreme'
Right αeclipse 0Bump Xtreme'
Left αpollos Ωuter Eternal
Left αeclipse 10 Bump Destroy'
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:56 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  1:39 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: What are good competitive combos for left/right eclipse?

none of the forms of αpollos, αrtemis, or αeclipse are competitive, but the best combos I can think of are:

Definitely not Left Apollos Outer Eternal! Never use Artemis or Apollos on a non-Dash driver!
(Feb. 24, 2019  10:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  9:56 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: none of the forms of αpollos, αrtemis, or αeclipse are competitive, but the best combos I can think of are:

Definitely not Left Apollos Outer Eternal! Never use Artemis or Apollos on a non-Dash driver!

It's not a problem if you soft launch against a right-spin Bey. Plus, Dash drivers are exclusive to Attack and Balance type, so it wouldn't work well on a left-spin Bey

(Nov. 19, 2018  7:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I suppose the Turn frame does work fairly well for the dual spinning feature of this beyblade, at least if you can't be bothered to switch the Turn frame. The combo is fine but it is glaring that it's exactly the same as Dead Hades. I wonder what the combos could be for them separately? I would imagine Hunter for just Artemis and Orbit for Apollo.

I know this post was a long time ago, but I think that Right αrtemis αero αssault and Left αpollos βumper βite would make sense, but I guess only the BeyTerminal would be able to determine that...
(Feb. 24, 2019  11:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  10:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Definitely not Left Apollos Outer Eternal! Never use Artemis or Apollos on a non-Dash driver!

It's not a problem if you soft launch against a right-spin Bey. Plus, Dash drivers are exclusive to Attack and Balance type, so it wouldn't work well on a left-spin Bey

(Nov. 19, 2018  7:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I suppose the Turn frame does work fairly well for the dual spinning feature of this beyblade, at least if you can't be bothered to switch the Turn frame. The combo is fine but it is glaring that it's exactly the same as Dead Hades. I wonder what the combos could be for them separately

? I would imagine Hunter for just Artemis and Orbit for Apollo.

I know this post was a long time ago, but I think that Right αrtemis αero αssault and Left αpollos βumper βite would make sense, but I guess only the BeyTerminal would be able to determine that...
 Well I have destroy but not destroy'.
What is BeyTerminal? Could you send me a link if it is good for finding stats on combos.

Actually is beyterminal a website?
(Feb. 25, 2019  7:33 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  11:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's not a problem if you soft launch against a right-spin Bey. Plus, Dash drivers are exclusive to Attack and Balance type, so it wouldn't work well on a left-spin Bey

Well I have destroy but not destroy'.
What is BeyTerminal? Could you send me a link if it is good for finding stats on combos.

Actually is beyterminal a website?

The BeyTerminal is a Beyblade Burst arcade machine in Japan. The terminal reads from an NFC chip inside the Layer to scan it into the machine and then you can battle an AI opponent to win BeyPoints and possibly some physical prizes, like the rare black recolor of Amaterios Aero Assault(I don't know if the terminal still does physical prizes). These NFC chips are only on the Japan released TT Layers. TT Beyblades sold outside of Japan don't have them.
(Feb. 25, 2019  7:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 11T Z' is beyterminal Combo

I thought that was only for the combined forms, but I guess it makes sense.
(Feb. 24, 2019  6:52 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

The Hasbro version of the beys coming out soon apparently allows this iirc?

This post was made before I learned that Hasbro was even doing these beys