B-123 Long BeyLauncher Set & B-124 Long BeyLauncher L Set

(Sep. 23, 2018  5:30 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  10:12 PM)marutti Wrote:

Could you tell proof’s weight

https://twitter.com/beybladeburst_/statu...3818450944

on internet already reported few Initial failure and when you buy it please be careful
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:24 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:30 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you tell proof’s weight

on internet already reported few Initial failure and when you buy it please be careful

Umm,I didn’t get you
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:24 AM)marutti Wrote:

Wow Proof is pretty heavy (#3) combined with its smooth underside...will have to see
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:24 AM)Thmarutti Wrote:

Thank you for the warning.  What is the failure?  The launchers?
Launcher is easy to break like LR bey Launcher
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:18 PM)marutti Wrote: Launcher is easy to break like LR bey Launcher

I see....  Thank you.  So far since B112...  still can’t  understand how metal fight beylaunchers can be made so well but burst cannot.  My bX layer’s sword doesn’t lock (3 of them)... Already saw a video where one gF rubber part won’t extend after a few battle....
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:29 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:18 PM)marutti Wrote: Launcher is easy to break like LR bey Launcher

I see....  Thank you.  So far since B112...  still can’t  understand how metal fight beylaunchers can be made so well but burst cannot.  My bX layer’s sword doesn’t lock (3 of them)... Already saw a video where one gF rubber part won’t extend after a few battle....
3 bX with issues??? Man TT needs to try harder.
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:33 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:29 PM)Shindog Wrote: I see....  Thank you.  So far since B112...  still can’t  understand how metal fight beylaunchers can be made so well but burst cannot.  My bX layer’s sword doesn’t lock (3 of them)... Already saw a video where one gF rubber part won’t extend after a few battle....
3 bX with issues??? Man TT needs to try harder.

Intially it was 2 bXso I bought more.  Still the same.  I posted a thread, there are others with the same experience.
Yeah, I haven't used my my bX all too much but I notice it's usually unlocked after a battle when I had it locked
the new launchers are amazing for adults, bad for very young kids

max power launches are unskippable for me after several days of testing
stationary attack and stamina matches are seriously advantaged with these new string launchers

but they are bad for kids because the string is much longer than b-88 variants

either way, both launcher sets are must owns for adult bladers, imo
(Oct. 03, 2018  12:56 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the new launchers are amazing for adults, bad for very young kids

stationary attack and stamina matches are seriously advantaged with these new string launchers

Can't agree more. 

Was very surprised how quiet and effortless it was to launch even the heaviest beys. The first few launches felt really weird because I felt like I was launching nothing. 

I really didn't expect to feel this much of a difference. (They're also tiny)

I would also highly recommend.
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:12 AM)Crumok Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  12:56 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: the new launchers are amazing for adults, bad for very young kids

Can't agree more. 

I really didn't expect to feel this much of a difference. (They're also tiny)

I would also highly recommend.

I was highly thinking of skipping both of these and trying to bum the chip and Proof off of something else, but if they're really this good then I may have to pick them up.

(Oct. 03, 2018  2:12 AM)Crumok Wrote: Was very surprised how quiet and effortless it was to launch even the heaviest beys. The first few launches felt really weird because I felt like I was launching nothing.
I bet this is true for Drain Fafnir in particular, because you are actually launching Nothing. Tongue_out

Also, if that weight for Proof is correct, it's basically the LAD-friendly version of Bump. That seems pretty good to me.
you can yank these as hard as you want with any set up and the launchers will not skip

whereas b-88 variants can be made to skip at will
i view that as an intentional limit, due to a higher gear ratio

in other words, these new long beylaunchers don’t have the same higher gear ratio, so now it’s basically up to your strength to determine how hard you launch.

frankly, these launchers are bad news for anyone who doesn’t have them
Especially cool for new (newish) bladers that need those extra doodads (grips, wieghts, etc) that you'd probably buy separate anyways.
(Oct. 03, 2018  4:46 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: you can yank these as hard as you want with any set up and the launchers will not skip

whereas b-88 variants can be made to skip at will
i view that as an intentional limit, due to a higher gear ratio

in other words, these new long beylaunchers don’t have the same higher gear ratio, so now it’s basically up to your strength to determine how hard you launch.

frankly, these launchers are bad news for anyone who doesn’t have them

thanks, definitely getting them now
What exactly is the extend chip in the set for? Does it attach to a driver somehow?
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:17 PM)Dutchems Wrote: What exactly is the extend chip in the set for? Does it attach to a driver somehow?

It goes on extend
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:17 PM)Dutchems Wrote: What exactly is the extend chip in the set for? Does it attach to a driver somehow?

it goes on Xtend, making it able to change modes, similar to Trans.
[Image: BDSGPBx.jpg]
[Image: S9y6IbA.jpg]
Gold Long Bey Launcher and Silver Long Bey Launcher L will release on WHF
Sweet. Glad to see these get a re-release. I remember that while I was in Japan when it came out it seemed like the Long BeyLauncher L Set sold out pretty quickly.
When is WHF this year, I want to be ready for the flood of these online
(Dec. 16, 2018  11:20 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: When is WHF this year, I want to be ready for the flood of these online

Nagoya Jan 19th & 20th.
Tokyo Jan 26th & 27th.
Osaka Feb 17th.
No Fukuoka in this year