B-123 Long BeyLauncher Set & B-124 Long BeyLauncher L Set

(Sep. 13, 2018  8:44 PM)Shindog Wrote: Okay, so both launchers are long!
I hope its like the Speed launcher in peformance with out the recent carp TT is producing
It's longer 1.2 times than usual it says
(Sep. 13, 2018  9:28 PM)marutti Wrote: It's longer 1.2 times than usual it says
1.2 times 7 equals to like 8.4 rotations. Im not sure ,but I thought the Speed launcher was 9 rotations?
Edit: 1.2x7.5 is 9:)
Looks like Proof will go on Geist Fafnir. So not expected
(Sep. 13, 2018  8:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The Fafnir frame is definitely nice and round looking but that lime green looks so bad on Fafnir! Why not turquoise or something?

I cannot understand this choice. WHY?!
(Sep. 13, 2018  11:54 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  8:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The Fafnir frame is definitely nice and round looking but that lime green looks so bad on Fafnir! Why not turquoise or something?

I cannot understand this choice. WHY?!

I think maybe it's an homage to the polish frame on dF?? Either way it looks gaudy
you guys check it out
[Image: B_123.png]
[Image: B_124.png]
[Image: 001136.png]
 so the first comes with the launcher, the grip, the trigger ,the extend chip and a tool for it
the second comes with the launcher, the karabiner grip, the weight damper and the frame
(Sep. 14, 2018  1:57 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: you guys check it out
[Image: B_123.png]
[Image: B_124.png]
[Image: 001136.png]
 so the first comes with the launcher, the grip, the trigger ,the extend chip and a tool for it
the second comes with the launcher, the karabiner grip, the weight damper and the frame

The l set looks sick ,getting it
This release actually looks exciting!! Most excited ive been in awhile
This makes me want to get both for the carabiner grip; the white and red grip, the clear red launcher (mine finally broke after a year or so?), and the proof frame, but RIP since it's probably worth a good chunk of money.
The sets look even nicer with real images! But the frame still doesn't look that good on Fafnir.
Kind of thought the carabiner grip was yellow/goldish to match the launcher. Looks orange more with this image.
Do we know the approximate release date for these?
(Sep. 14, 2018  8:45 PM)Crumok Wrote: Do we know the approximate release date for these?

Should be the same day, or around Geist Fafnir's release day. 22 of September.
(Sep. 14, 2018  8:18 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: t3LajBI.jpg]
[Image: G6YYqn1.jpg]

These boxes are soooooooooo nice,I want them both.R.I.P. me

The frame seems slightly bumpy when scraping the floor, not quite as smooth as Polish, but it does look fairly heavy and round. Also, they did a same spin test for the frame rather than an opposite spin, but then again I guess it wouldn't prove anything anyway.
(Sep. 15, 2018  5:48 AM)Paradox1 Wrote: turn is gonna be cool
That's Proof fam, Turn comes with Dead Hades 11Turn Zephyr' and maybe other combos as well (we don't know yet haha) in the upcoming Random Booster Vol. 12.
(Sep. 15, 2018  5:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

The frame seems slightly bumpy when scraping the floor, not quite as smooth as Polish, but it does look fairly heavy and round. Also, they did a same spin test for the frame rather than an opposite spin, but then again I guess it wouldn't prove anything anyway.

Yeah,I said the same thing,looked like Garuda frame in blurry pic and little bumpy in IRL clear pic,but opposite with weight ,now looks heavier
oh ok thx i learned that it was proof from zankye's vid
(Sep. 21, 2018  10:15 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
Thanks a ton,also really like how the thumbnail shows that the l set is better than the r one

This is so rigged,za outspun ,ko’ed and burst gf all in respective modes.not much better than tt.and looks like they are stressing tend chip over proof.why tt........
(Sep. 21, 2018  10:12 PM)marutti Wrote:

Could you tell proof’s weight