[Product]  B-115 Booster Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

(May. 26, 2018  10:57 PM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  8:40 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: so apparently all the ChoZ layers will have gimmicks now (?)
does this make anyone question why wV,zA,eF and bL don't have any gimmick?
Because they’re too strong and don’t need gimmicks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

all jokes aside, I have no clue why. It could be because they forgot to equip the beyblades with gimmicks.

My guess is since gimmicky parts trend to be heavier, the non gimmick cho z beys were to slowly introduce the metal parts. As tt has had supply issues recently, very few people might be able to get the new releases at their local store, so releasing heavier parts later will allow those with less access to new parts to still place well at events.
[Image: hsv04l.png]

I didn't know where else to put this but this is aH's Driver from the anime.
So we're getting another revolve? lol
[Image: 294ryuu.png]
[Image: 2cckp3m.png]

Does the Layer go outwards, yes it does

Credit goes to this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdxOHykkU0&t=22s
(May. 28, 2018  12:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: So we're getting another revolve? lol

imo it looks like the pointy bit in the centre will be free spinning, otherwise, it would be a Destroy clone.

I wonder how this might do with Defense and Stamina?
The Disc is 13 and the driver Et (Eternal?)
[Image: img_003.png?1527501585]
Yes it’s a stamina type and it’s special move is called endless spin and houi uses the LR Long winder
(May. 28, 2018  12:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: So we're getting another revolve? lol

next thing u know it they will release a metal revolve.....

(May. 28, 2018  12:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: hsv04l.png]

Where did you get the image from?
(May. 28, 2018  2:03 PM)Maximum beys Wrote:

next thing u know it they will release a metal revolve.....

(May. 28, 2018  12:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: hsv04l.png]

Where did you get the image from?
Lol-y Rancher had given the link. She got it from a YT video.
Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdxOHykkU0&t=22s
I'm guessing this will be a Polish disk version of Revolve which sounds promising but it's also a bit odd we got a Polish Bearing tip before a basic free spinning Polish tip. And it's so odd 13 is being reused already, normally Longinus' parts don't get used for anyone else. The layer looks really cool and has that cool extending ability, although it looks like it'll make it more unbalanced seeing as it's weights are focused on two sides and I feel like this layer will be breakable too.
I thought this booster might have 13 because 11 has been reused on cR and 12 on hS. I figured this would be stamina because we currently have only 1 stamina type, 2 balance types, 2 attack types, and 2 defense types if you assume that RLC 9 will have a defense layer. No new stamina drivers have been released for Cho-Z, so therefore this must have a new driver, meaning that they would most likely reuse a disk.  13 was the only disk used once so far so that's how I came to that conclusion.
(May. 28, 2018  1:25 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: [Image: img_003.png?1527501585]
Yes it’s a stamina type and it’s special move is called endless spin and houi uses the LR Long winder

Is this bey LR?
(May. 28, 2018  2:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  1:25 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: [Image: img_003.png?1527501585]

Is this bey LR?

nope,just Right Spin
(May. 28, 2018  3:04 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  2:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Is this bey LR?

nope,just Right Spin

Then why would he need the 'LR' long winder?
(May. 28, 2018  3:10 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  3:04 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: nope,just Right Spin

Then why would he need the 'LR' long winder?

Advertisement of the product
A better pic.
I think its driver have a bearing inside? or the orange part is made of POM?
[Image: beyblade.png?1527501585]
(May. 28, 2018  3:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  3:10 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Then why would he need the 'LR' long winder?

Advertisement of the product
But they already adverted Sr which comes with that... Also the Longinus Re-Color one is the thing that they have to advertise. Also I don't think a person who owns a gold bey would have a blue and white launcher...(well it might be...)
(May. 28, 2018  3:23 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A better pic.

In this picture Archer Heracles has a blue level chip. Also the gimmick seems to be like a mixture between Flash and Orichalcum. Very interesting. ?
This bey looks seriously beautiful.
so,just saw the episode and the reason Houi uses a LR light launcher is because he uses the other hole (the left one) to aim
(May. 28, 2018  3:43 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  3:23 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A better pic.

In this picture Archer Heracles has a blue level chip. Also the gimmick seems to be like a mixture between Flash and Orichalcum. Very interesting. ?

All beys in the anime have Level Chips. Except Z Achilles.
Here's the character page altogether: https://www.beyblade.jp/character/houi/

The katakana says Heracles while the Romanized says Hercules. Of course when I start talking about TT botching up their spelling and being inconsistent, they go and do this, ha.
So Archer Heracles' full combo is 13 Et. I'm guessing the name of the new driver is Eternal, but that's not confirmed. The full combo is shown in the recent episode of Super Z(though it is hard to see the 13 Disc in the episode), and Et looks like a Revolve, but the disc on the driver might be of a different material, which it could be POM. Burst resistance might be an obvious difference, but we don't know yet.
Damn, that new Hanzo Shimada "Lone Tiger" Beyblade is so beautiful. I'll probably buy two to paint one of them Grin
Is it only me or does it look like heracles or hercules driver gives me a mixed revolve/bearing vibe