[Product]  B-110 new series Starter

Kai-V
To come out in April 2018.
Good thing were getting so many starters in these upcoming releases. In Metal fight it was too many starters and now its too many boosters.
(Jan. 12, 2018  6:01 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Good thing were getting so many starters in these upcoming releases. In Metal fight it was too many starters and now its too many boosters.

nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  6:01 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Good thing were getting so many starters in these upcoming releases. In Metal fight it was too many starters and now its too many boosters.

nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.

Starter come with all new parts and booster only has 1 or 2.
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.
Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
Ikr, they are horryble, and even worst if you are using an attack type
Kevo
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  9:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: nooooooooo... starters are more expensive and the only difference in them is that the starter contains a launcher as big as my thumb.
Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher.
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:29 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher.

Exactly
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:29 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  4:42 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Yeah why the carp did they start making proto launchers, can anyone explain lol? Every time I launch it hard it fly’s out of my hand and my beys launches sideways and cartwheels on the stadium. It forces you to be weak.
Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher
How much money is it to design colored plastic with gimmicks
(Jan. 13, 2018  5:46 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  10:29 AM)Kevo Wrote: Probably to keep costs down. We get more parts so I would assume it takes more materials to make the products. From a business perspective, they can encourage you to pay the extra $10-12 for the launcher
How much money is it to design colored plastic with gimmicks

Believe it or not, it's expensive to produce beys with gimmicks, and and a lot of the fod beys have metal on the layer