[Product]  B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl

(Jan. 18, 2018  9:36 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  8:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No it's not.

Yes, when you twist it, the god ability activates

Its ability is that when gV hits its opponent, the blade would retract and then spring forward to theoretically create a powerful attack. Click based gimmick layers are aB, bK, and nL.
Putting the anime aside for now, I hope they will continue making God beys because there are thousands of gimmicks waiting to be implemented. The designs have been absolutely awesome and the beys look gorgeus.
(Jan. 19, 2018  8:40 AM)Limetka Wrote: Putting the anime aside for now, I hope they will continue making God beys because there are thousands of gimmicks waiting to be implemented. The designs have been absolutely awesome and the beys look gorgeus.

Oh, I'm sure they're not done making gimmicks for Burst, but they'll be under a new system. Since Skrew Trident is the last God System Beyblade.
Im going to assume that this would be "winning valkyrie" . Im sure we will get lots of info by leaks of the march CoroCoro.
Hey TBK its me, XJBladerX from the Amino! And yes I think also that there would be plenty of info on wV or Wv soon, we will just have to wait for Marruti first!
Chances are the new series is burst's take on HMS. And no,I don't mean weight equal to real HMS, more than likely seige levels of metal
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:23 PM)K1D Wrote: Chances are the new series is burst's take on HMS. And no,I don't mean weight equal to real HMS, more than likely seige levels of metal

I agree. I always said this. Excalibur is like the preview of the next generation. for instance, X1 was the first with a letter motif in the center of the layer. It was also the first to have a direct portion of the inner plastic as an attack point ( wyvern uses the plastic as more of an aesthetic instead of any functional use.)

X2 was also a major part. For instance, it was the first three part layer. It also had the first disc with a plastic component (Force). It also had a prototype god gimmick, where you accentuated attack (not really though) when magnum aligns with the rest of the layer through tooth clicks.

Since sX doesn't have a really significant gimmick, ONLY being metal and off balance (we already saw metal on L2 and lS, and we had plenty of off balanced discs, like Trident and Alta Chronos.) It is for this reason that I feel the next series will focus on No gimmick layers that will focus mostly on Metal weight. Essentially like a pre hws kind of layer.

However, I feel this can be easily a burst style Hms. I guess this because of the immediate release of a new LR launcher, and not a one way launcher.

My general guess is it will either be Regular burst layers with Metal, or an entirely new system under the burst name.

I also feel this will be the final generation of burst; I remember Zankye saying something like burst will go up to 2019 or something like that.

Edit: anyone else realize that each system gets less and less beyblades?
(Jan. 19, 2018  9:08 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:23 PM)K1D Wrote: Chances are the new series is burst's take on HMS. And no,I don't mean weight equal to real HMS, more than likely seige levels of metal

I agree. I always said this. Excalibur is like the preview of the next generation. for instance, X1 was the first with a letter motif in the center of the layer. It was also the first to have a direct portion of the inner plastic as an attack point ( wyvern uses the plastic as more of an aesthetic instead of any functional use.)

X2 was also a major part. For instance, it was the first three part layer. It also had the first disc with a plastic component (Force). It also had a prototype god gimmick, where you accentuated attack (not really though) when magnum aligns with the rest of the layer through tooth clicks.

Since sX doesn't have a really significant gimmick, ONLY being metal and off balance (we already saw metal on L2 and lS, and we had plenty of off balanced discs, like Trident and Alta Chronos.) It is for this reason that I feel the next series will focus on No gimmick layers that will focus mostly on Metal weight. Essentially like a pre hws kind of layer.

However, I feel this can be easily a burst style Hms. I guess this because of the immediate release of a new LR launcher, and not a one way launcher.

My general guess is it will either be Regular burst layers with Metal, or an entirely new system under the burst name.

I also feel this will be the final generation of burst; I remember Zankye saying something like burst will go up to 2019 or something like that.

Edit: anyone else realize that each system gets less and less beyblades?

The hasbro packaging says the app is available until 2019.Soooooo yeah
I'm so sorry for that, I love burst.
For those who lived the OG or MFB ending, what will happen once Burst ends? I mean, will there be a year without Beyblade products or anything like that?

Anyway, I don't think Burst will end until 2020, I don't care bout what Hasbro says, TT rules
(Jan. 19, 2018  11:12 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I'm so sorry for that, I love burst.
For those who lived the OG or MFB ending, what will happen once Burst ends? I mean, will there be a year without Beyblade products or anything like that?

Anyway, I don't think Burst will end until 2020, I don't care bout what Hasbro says, TT rules

u dont care what hasbro says but they release beys way after tt,therefore burst will probably end in 2019 with a new generation of beyblades.Then hasbro will release the last couple beys through jan-june then tt releases a new generation bey in march 2019 thats what i think
(Jan. 19, 2018  11:23 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2018  11:12 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I'm so sorry for that, I love burst.

u dont care what hasbro says but they release beys way after tt,therefore burst will probably end in 2019 with a new generation of beyblades.Then hasbro will release the last couple beys through jan-june then tt releases a new generation bey in march 2019 thats what i think

But listen, hasbro released BBB on 2017, ending it 2019 wouldn't even be two years for them.

Does anyone have the wave one hasbro packaging?
Pretry sure they postponed the shutdown when God was ankounced. Or they'll make a beyblogger app.
(Jan. 20, 2018  12:00 AM)K1D Wrote:

Does anyone have the wave one hasbro packaging?
Pretry sure they postponed the shutdown when God was ankounced. Or they'll make a beyblogger app.

I'm pretty sure the App support is slated to end 12/31/19. Although that date seems like a filler date.
I hope when they finish burst and make a new gen that they keep the burst gimmick!
(Jan. 20, 2018  2:02 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  12:00 AM)K1D Wrote: Does anyone have the wave one hasbro packaging?

I'm pretty sure the App support is slated to end 12/31/19. Although that date seems like a filler date.

Yeah by the look of things.It prob is
I think it will be of the burst series....that is the continuation of the burst series...Since all the gen. Has got  3 consecutive series whether its MFB or plastic gen. But with a new sequel...

New sequel in the sense..Since all the 3rd series of all gen. it were a slight different from the previous two series...whether its saving a company or saving the world..
Hasbro is a knockoff of the real thing. Its like buying Oreos and then you see the store brand and other brands based on the original. Back then you could use japanese bey parts with american. Now the only good thing is the disks. They ruined the drivers. Look what hasbro did to orbit & atomic! But I wouldnt mind more metal like NL, or even more beys like it. Or gimmicks like TN, ST or AC.
(Jan. 20, 2018  2:02 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  12:00 AM)K1D Wrote: Does anyone have the wave one hasbro packaging?

In my Super Grip launcher box says 12/31/18
(Jan. 20, 2018  8:51 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  2:02 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I'm pretty sure the App support is slated to end 12/31/19. Although that date seems like a filler date.

In my Super Grip launcher box says 12/31/18

Ok then, this is definitely a filler date, they mustve extended it when God was announced
(Dec. 23, 2017  3:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released in March 2018.

"New series" is used, but it should technically still be part of Beyblade Burst.

But what about Duo Eclipse? It's not God Layer too or a special bey like Shadow Orichalcum?
(Jan. 31, 2018  4:45 AM)Davi_TheBaka Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2017  3:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released in March 2018.

"New series" is used, but it should technically still be part of Beyblade Burst.

But what about Duo Eclipse? It's not God Layer too or a special bey like Shadow Orichalcum?

It’s a mail order Bey from CoroCoro.
Maybe we should move the winning Valkyrie stuff here like TrainiacJ Mentioned :p
Plot twist!!!!! The owner of amaterios was actually gingka hagane all along and he used it for minor purpouses and he then gave it to the wbba to put on display when he retired
(Feb. 24, 2018  4:02 AM)NecroticEclipse Wrote: Plot twist!!!!! The owner of amaterios was actually gingka hagane all along and he used it for minor purpouses and he then gave it to the wbba to put on display when he retired

This has nothing to do with Winning Valkyrie
Where do you guys buy new takara tomy beyblades? my dad uses ebay but its too expensive. are there any sites that usually do preorders for these? thank you.