[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Jan. 02, 2018  11:41 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: In all honesty, it seems overrated.
[Image: latest?cb=20171116150651]

Layer: I watched some videos experimenting with Spriggan, and from what I have seen the beyblade can barely spin steal because the contact points takes too much space (less absorption from the rubber). The scythes on the layer (contact points) could be good with a disc like 2, or Force, to line up the contact points. 

Disc: I think that 0 could be a good disc for stamina and defense combos, but in attack it would be bad. I think 0 is a lot like the Infinity disc.

Driver: The driver is great! It's like Delta Drive from Variares (Metal Fight). This driver can be a good alternative to Trans and such. I recommend testing this driver so you can find good combos.

*This is my opinion, don't get triggered Spriggan fanboys*

I mean to be fair u can't call it a bad layer cos it can't spin steal cos that was never really it's main purpose. From what I seen in vids this bey seems to be dominating against other stock combos in its stock combo. The only ones it struggles with where the beys that had atomic or super round shapes like mG.
Well, we also did it in the past to see if it was a bey with mould variations, I think that they would need to somehow classify their products, in this case is a variant in the same type of box, I can link you the video I was talking about: https://youtu.be/pPbwP6O0KOY
(Jan. 02, 2018  8:44 PM)dragoon398 Wrote: I got four different Spriggan Requiems and three had K0817 but one had K0917 and had a black Spriggan.

YOUR SO LUCKY!!!!!
It's SOOO very rare

/* Google Docs Dark UI by UGoBoom */ /* Version 1.0 */ /* Published Oct 26 2015 */ /* Aesthetic inspired by Vertex-gtk theme */ @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);
Where is the serial code? On the bottom or the back of the box?

I really need to know please
So ive found 2 listings for the black one on ebay. $250 and $400. Thats stupid. Id give $100 max, and thats still WAY overpaying imo.
(Jan. 06, 2018  12:34 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: So ive found 2 listings for the black one on ebay. $250 and $400. Thats stupid. Id give $100 max, and thats still WAY overpaying imo.

Yeah I'd only justify the price if it was highly highly limited and if its been years affer the release.
Super beyblade family clickbaited about have the black version of sr and it was just painted. He didn't even mention that it was a custom
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:36 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Super beyblade family clickbaited about have the black version of sr and it was just painted. He didn't even mention that it was a custom

He did mention it later in the video.
(Jan. 08, 2018  4:36 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Super beyblade family clickbaited about have the black version of sr and it was just painted. He didn't even mention that it was a custom

Yeah I fell for the clickbait haha.
(Jan. 08, 2018  5:22 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:

He did mention it later in the video.

And its in the description.
My luck, id pay the 250 then pull it when i get mine xD hopfully i pull it... Lol
(Jan. 03, 2018  6:35 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Layer: I watched some videos experimenting with Spriggan, and from what I have seen the beyblade can barely spin steal because the contact points takes too much space (less absorption from the rubber). The scythes on the layer (contact points) could be good with a disc like 2, or Force, to line up the contact points. 

Disc: I think that 0 could be a good disc for stamina and defense combos, but in attack it would be bad. I think 0 is a lot like the Infinity disc.

Driver: The driver is great! It's like Delta Drive from Variares (Metal Fight). This driver can be a good alternative to Trans and such. I recommend testing this driver so you can find good combos.

I mean to be fair u can't call it a bad layer cos it can't spin steal cos that was never really it's main purpose. From what I seen in vids this bey seems to be dominating against other stock combos in its stock combo. The only ones it struggles with where the beys that had atomic or super round shapes like mG.

True, its great for attack. But the main reason it was hyped up was because of Spin Steal. Other than that, it can be pretty good.
(Jan. 03, 2018  6:35 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

True. and TBH it doesn't felt bad at spin stealing. like I seen it OSing mG and it transfers speed pretty quickly. dF might be better but Sr still can do it + it has stronger teeth and dual spin. a difference that between DD and Zt is instead of Flat Sharp and Ball. it has Quake, Ball and Fusion. so I won't say its great tbh. It can be but still need to be tested

BTW I can bet sR.0G.Ds is going to bring back the Banana from jail lol
I bought 4 with K1317 and none of them were the rare black layer Unhappy
It has to be with K1417

It will be sold at the next world hobby fair in Japan

It’s retail is 40$ so if you buy it ur getting ripped off
(Jan. 13, 2018  1:39 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: It has to be with K1417

Retail is $40??

Yeah that's too much for something I wanna play with, lol.
(Jan. 13, 2018  2:46 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  1:39 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: It has to be with K1417

Retail is $40??

The retail 1728 yen I believe.. about 15-16 USD.
(Jan. 13, 2018  5:46 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2018  2:46 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Retail is $40??

The retail 1728 yen I believe.. about 15-16 USD.

That's more like it.

I get that this is mostly a collectors item but if they were 16US I would buy like 3 and battle with 1 or 2 of them.
Hey, I hope im not gravedigging or anything but I just got my Spriggan Reuquiem just recently. I was wondering if its more dominant on left spin than on right? or the other way around? from what I know Legend Spriggan dominates on right, or I could be wrong. Please enlighten me.
(Jan. 26, 2018  6:51 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Hey, I hope im not gravedigging or anything but I just got my Spriggan Reuquiem just recently. I was wondering if its more dominant on left spin than on right?  or the other way around? from what I know Legend Spriggan dominates on right, or I could be wrong. Please enlighten me.

From my experience it's pretty even. If you want to be offensive use the same spin direction as them and if you want to be defensive and have a driver with a good LAD use the opposite spin.
(Jan. 26, 2018  8:05 AM)Limetka Wrote: From my experience it's pretty even. If you want to be offensive use the same spin direction as them and if you want to be defensive and have a driver with a good LAD use the opposite spin.

so if my opponent is left spin, i have to go with the same direction? my opponent is right spin, i go for left? with keeping in mind what combos im using + the launch technique i have to do
Okay so my box said L1217 so I knew it wasn't gonna be black version, but when I opened it, iy seemed that my blue god chip was darker than my friends requiems, and it was. Does anyone know why my requiems god chip would be darker than the other requiems?