[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Oct. 12, 2017  5:54 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It was on Twitter, let me see if I can find them.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/psyga_sfu/status/918497197175402498

Is the new Spriggan the left or right picture?

Left.
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:57 PM)I Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:54 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Is the new Spriggan the left or right picture?

Left.

Sorry! I didn't know I could enlarge the picture! This bey looks amazing! Is its name confirmed as Spriggan Requiem?
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Where are these pics?

It was on Twitter, let me see if I can find them.

whoa whats that? is it a leak or was it there intentionally? but anyways it looks intresting. though I hope it will have any improvement on lS's already great performance if not then it will be sad as its very major release
It has no confirmed name. Though it's obviously a Spriggan, haha.
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:54 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It was on Twitter, let me see if I can find them.

Is the new Spriggan the left or right picture?

Left. And EWWWW. Those white highlights are horrible.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:54 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Is the new Spriggan the left or right picture?

Left. And EWWWW. Those white highlights are horrible.

Tell me about it, it's like mixing ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise.
I hope the white part can be made of rubber, but I know this is impossible. Unhappy
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope the white part can be made of rubber, but I know this is impossible. Unhappy

I am hoping it is something like POM
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I hope the white part can be made of rubber, but I know this is impossible. Unhappy

Why is it impossible?
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:08 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

Why is it impossible?

First, spin steal is already the god ability of Drain Fafnir, there shouldn't been two different beys have the same gimmick(both Sr and lS are Spriggan, so they can have the same gimmick)
Second, Sr has already had a dual spin gimmick, so there should not be another special ability.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:08 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Why is it impossible?

First, spin steal is already the god ability of Drain Fafnir, there shouldn't been two different beys have the same gimmick(both Sr and lS are Spriggan, so they can have the same gimmick)
Second, Sr has already had a dual spin gimmick, so there should not be another special ability.

but it must have something more then lS. not just to celibrate 100th release but also to make buyers buy it
Variares had multiple gimmicks, Mode change while spinning, Spinning Left or Right, and D:D. So it is still possible that this Spriggan has multiple gimmicks too.
OK, first impressions. This color scheme is garish. If thie is indeed Spriggan Requiem, it DOES NOT fit the name. I hope it has a redeeming quality at least.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:13 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Variares had multiple gimmicks, Mode change while spinning, Spinning Left or Right, and D:D. So it is still possible that this Spriggan has multiple gimmicks too.

You really can't compare a Bey from another series like Variares to this...
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:13 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Variares had multiple gimmicks, Mode change while spinning, Spinning Left or Right, and DGrin. So it is still possible that this Spriggan has multiple gimmicks too.

You really can't compare a Bey from another series like Variares to this...
but it kinda shows TT can did that(as they git reverse name sceme of LDD again) and may do again. though I know burst has some of its own rules but they repreated gimmicks before too:- sX and L2 both had metal, gV and dC both has rebound gimmick.
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:54 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:  Owned by Red Eye in the anime.

That means that red eye is Shu I guess? Also the bey doesn't look that great but atleast I'm happy that we got another spriggan.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: but it kinda shows TT can did that(as they git reverse name sceme of LDD again) and may do again. though I know burst has some of its own rules but they repreated gimmicks before too:- sX and L2 both had metal, gV and dC both has rebound gimmick.

It's still comparing completely different systems though. I'm not saying this release won't include another gimmick in addition to Dual Spin, but using MFB releases as a basis to justify why it'll happen is ill advised, haha.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You really can't compare a Bey from another series like Variares to this...
but it kinda shows TT can did that(as they git reverse name sceme of LDD again) and may do again. though I know burst has some of its own rules but they repreated gimmicks before too:- sX and L2 both had metal, gV and dC both has rebound gimmick.

@[FIREFIRE CPB] I think in MFB, the reverse name was fine and was used for the system LDD had of using a metal CW. Burst is making the reversed name for no other reason, assuming sR is the real name. I think L2 isn't considered a God beyblade so maybe that's why albeit it is kinda lazy. And dC and gV have different purposes in their gimmicks, despite both using springs.
My idea, and I'm sure others have thought of this possibility too, is that it is not Spriggan Requiem, but rather Requiem Spriggan. I guess they both make sense if this is to be the last spriggan evolution.
Unpopular opinion: I actually like how it looks. It's a stark contrast to the more shaded S2 and lS, the lighter colors probably refer to 'Shu's return'. My only question is, what happens to lS?
(Oct. 12, 2017  9:23 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Unpopular opinion: I actually like how it looks. It's a stark contrast to the more shaded S2 and lS, the lighter colors probably refer to 'Shu's return'. My only question is, what happens to lS?

Likely if Red-eye is owner of both Spriggans, lS will evolve into the new Spriggan. If Shu is not Red-eye and they both own one of the Spriggans then either they both keep their Spriggans (Kind of a Cyber Pegasus moment) or one gets destroyed.
I kinda like the white as it contrasts Legend Spriggan's overall dark color (the armor and stickers)
im still gonna stick with my theory with red eye owning legend spriggan and shu owning the new one as a type of split persona
I'm gonna be honest (and I know I'll get hate for this)... I don't really like the way this looks.

I admire their efforts in trying to add more colours to Spriggan and I do like the clear red plastic and the gold paint. It also has some nice details. However, the white flames look more like someone spilt cream cheese on it and the blue chip just doesn't look right for Spriggan. It looks more like something that should've been added on sX. I also find that it looks too round IMO. I'm sure it might be good as a bey but I personally don't think it looks that good.
Since I watch a lot of mecha anime, I already know what Spriggan Requiem's color scheme remains me of...

[Image: faice_mark-img600x474-1335212405ni7v2y64895.jpg]

Hint: It's Thunder Liger from "Jushin Liger" (1989–1990).