[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

I was on there this week and saw it myself. Good deal
Alright, i'm not going to be able to get the money in time. Here is the link, get it if you want to
https://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=p639007776

Enjoy the Red Axe Requiem if you do get it.

I am making a prediction. In the next corocoro issue there will be a mail in order slip. You fill it in and send it and then after sometime your would get a black and purple Sr. the axe and god chip would be purple, while the rubber is black. and the red is a lighter purple.
Is there no QR code for the Takara Tomy SR? I can't find it on/in the box.

Edit: I just noticed the manual tells you where the code is supposed to be... but there is no code there, just an "S".
(And yes, the box says Takara Tomy, before you ask.)
S Where it says QR Code?
You must have brought in a bey box that can be fixed by contacting Tomy themselves :D
(Feb. 16, 2019  12:33 AM)Homax Wrote: Is there no QR code for the Takara Tomy SR? I can't find it on/in the box.

Edit: I just noticed the manual tells you where the code is supposed to be... but there is no code there, just an "S".

Takara Tomy beys don't have a code on the physical layers, that's a Hasbro-only thing for their app. Instead, TT QR codes are on the inner flaps of the box, and if I recall basically just adds points to your account or something.

The exception to this rule is with Random Boosters or Random Layer Collections, which have a thin cardboard insert with the QR code instead, presumably because they all use the same packaging and it's easier to just match the cardboard inserts to the enclosed bey or layer.

Also, capitalization matters, since Sr is Spriggan Requiem and sR is Shelter Regulus. Capitalizing both makes it awkward and impossible to tell which one you're referring to (barring the thread you're in), although it doesn't matter in the case of this particular question.
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  12:33 AM)Homax Wrote: Is there no QR code for the Takara Tomy SR?  I can't find it on/in the box.

Takara Tomy beys don't have a code on the physical layers, that's a Hasbro-only thing for their app. Instead, TT QR codes are on the inner flaps of the box, and if I recall basically just adds points to your account or something.

The exception to this rule is with Random Boosters or Random Layer Collections, which have a thin cardboard insert with the QR code instead, presumably because they all use the same packaging and it's easier to just match the cardboard inserts to the enclosed bey or layer.

Also, capitalization matters, since Sr is Spriggan Requiem and sR is Shelter Regulus. Capitalizing both makes it awkward and impossible to tell which one you're referring to (barring the thread you're in), although it doesn't matter in the case of this particular question.

As I wrote... "I can't find it on/in the box."

I'm talking about the ベイポイント code for the Takara Tomy Burst App.
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:59 AM)Homax Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Takara Tomy beys don't have a code on the physical layers, that's a Hasbro-only thing for their app. Instead, TT QR codes are on the inner flaps of the box, and if I recall basically just adds points to your account or something.

As I wrote... "I can't find it on/in the box."

And that's exactly where it should be: somewhere on the box. I don't know what else to say but keep trying, because I have long since tossed that box out and don't know where exactly that QR code is located, but it typically resides on one of the inner tabs so you can't scan it from the outside.
(Feb. 16, 2019  2:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:59 AM)Homax Wrote: As I wrote... "I can't find it on/in the box."

And that's exactly where it should be: somewhere on the box. I don't know what else to say but keep trying, because I have long since tossed that box out and don't know where exactly that QR code is located, but it typically resides on one of the inner tabs so you can't scan it from the outside.

I think the newer batches no longer have the said QR codes in the flaps. I also have those "S" things on the flaps of the boxes in most of my purchases from local toy stores in the Philippines. My Japan/HK purchases from online sellers had QR codes, most of which were preorders, so that's why I correlate the QR code absence with the latter batches of the old Beys
(Feb. 16, 2019  12:33 AM)Homax Wrote: Is there no QR code for the Takara Tomy SR?  I can't find it on/in the box.

Only Japan Ones have code, If you got from anywhere else, No code
Thanks Rouzuke and Adarsh Abhinav for responses that involved actual comprehension of what I wrote ??
The ebay seller is from Hong Kong. The listing did say it was imported from Japan, though.. maybe they all go to Japan from Vietnam first?
Anyways, now I know I got one that was boxed for a non-Japanese market.
(Feb. 16, 2019  11:40 AM)Homax Wrote: Thanks Rouzuke and Adarsh Abhinav for responses that involved actual comprehension of what I wrote ??
I comprehended what you wrote just fine and gave the only answer I had to give, since I didn't know about non-Japanese boxes and older batches lacking those QR codes. I don't appreciate you bashing me as though I wasn't comprehending you when it's all a matter of knowledge, especially because in the end I was only trying to help.
Remember when everybody thought it's color scheme was bad?
How come people say that the Japanese dF and Korean dF have effectively different layers? I have Korean dF and it seems to be just like any other TT bey I've got(I also have a Korean lS!) . What's the deal?
(Apr. 30, 2019  3:27 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: How come people say that the Japanese dF and Korean dF have effectively different layers? I have Korean dF and it seems to be just like any other TT bey I've got(I also have a Korean lS!) . What's the deal?

Says who? I've never heard that anywhere...
(Apr. 30, 2019  3:30 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2019  3:27 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: How come people say that the Japanese dF and Korean dF have effectively different layers? I have Korean dF and it seems to be just like any other TT bey I've got(I also have a Korean lS!) . What's the deal?

Says who? I've never heard that anywhere...

On a couple of Youtube videos(I think it was LeftBurst...? Either them or JoJo[If it wasn't either of you please don't kill me JoJo haha]), as well as a few loose times on here. In general, Japanese and Korean are 100% compatible, right?
(Apr. 30, 2019  3:45 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: On a couple of Youtube videos(I think it was LeftBurst...? Either them or JoJo[If it wasn't either of you please don't kill me JoJo haha]), as well as a few loose times on here. In general, Japanese and Korean are 100% compatible, right?

Yeah, Young Toys' and Takara-Tomy's Beyblade Burst products should all be fully compatible. Many true things are said by people on YouTube, but their misconceptions and bad info have the potential to spread very quickly due to their large viewerbases. Generally, it's best to corroborate new info you hear from over there about Beyblade over here on the forums.