[Product]  B-00 Shadow Amaterios.0.X' (Yami-terios)

The layer looks so good
Orichalcum and Shadow Orichalcum had gimmicks. All God Layers had gimmicks. zA, wV, eF, and bL had "gimmicks". All other Super Z Beys have gimmicks. Now, Yami-Terios is taking us back to the OG Super Z formula, where they use the comtact points' unique shapes and the placement of metal as an excuse for a gimmick. I don't like this situation...

Maybe the Shining Amaterios (don't have the alpha symbol copied to my clipboard ?) will be better. I'd call it Kami-Terios (Kami=God according to Google Translate)
Bro wv had what gimmick
(Aug. 11, 2018  3:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Bro wv had what gimmick

According to TT, the metal in the contact points between the main wings creates spike attacks. TT tried being creative...
Oh,I get it now
Talking about the gimmick of Yamiterios... There are two points that might be. There is something called "Red Lock" on this Layer, which implies that its teeth might be made of special materials and might be stronger than other beys. And for the five blades of this Layer, one of them have special serrated shape. (information from Corocoro Issue)

But yeah... Both two points are not those gimmicks that enable the bey to change its shape or very special effects, but Perhaps that works good? I mean, wV doesn't have very special gimmick, but it is still one of the best attack layer.
(Aug. 11, 2018  5:50 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Talking about the gimmick of Yamiterios... There are two points that might be. There is something called "Red Lock" on this Layer, which implies that its teeth might be made of special materials and might be stronger than other beys. And for the five blades of this Layer, one of them have special serrated shape. (information from Corocoro Issue)

But yeah... Both two points are not those gimmicks that enable the bey to change its shape or very special effects, but Perhaps that works good? I mean, wV doesn't have very special gimmick, but it is still one of the best attack layer.

So this is basically the attack type golden orichalcum ,as it has x! With gold spring and now a red lock.
I WANT Yamiterios VS Revive Pheonix ( battle )
https://mobile.twitter.com/mobbraider/st...8037785601

It appears someone has it now and wow it is big!
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/mobbraider/st...8037785601

It appears someone has it now and wow it is big!

Wow,just WOW

http://youtu.be/ErmqSl2IaiM
Some made a video,woooooooooo
Yami- terious is  huge! Look at it's speed! And that 0 disc, purple recolour looks so good! The layer is 19.05 grams, good.
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yami- terious is  huge! Look at it's speed! And that 0 disc, purple recolour looks so good! The layer is 21 grams, good.

Isn't it 19.05 grams?
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yami- terious is  huge! Look at it's speed! And that 0 disc, purple recolour looks so good! The layer is 21 grams, good.

Isn't it 19.05 grams?
Aha, you are right, sorry my bad. It is 19.05 grams. 
A question, Does X' seem to have any difference compared to Xtreme? Its pretty fast.
Ya man,I also feel that x’ is fast
Are you sure TFS didn't modify this video with some editing program? Looks too fast, and camera shakes a bit every single time when yamiterios gets launched. I know it could sound crazy, but i think TT'S official YouTube channel showed the true speed of yamiterios and please don't tell me it was a prototype. I won't take it.

The following video features the battles yamiterios fought in the official TT's Channel footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMNoc8pMdwk
so I guess the only way to get it if off from Ebay ? and it will cost around 70-100 ? if yes, then it sucks
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:16 AM)Battleburst Wrote: http://youtu.be/ErmqSl2IaiM
Some made a video,woooooooooo
That is just a simple ,..................................................................................................................................... WOW
And I feel the yamiterios layer is bursting everything ,it may be competitive ,the shape is nice,also the stock combo is awesome .sooooooooooooooooooo

100% cold blooded buzz saw assassin bey
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:26 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Damn... They better make jolt have tighter springs too in the future... Super sad it's Xtreme because jolt just dominates for attack Uncertain
Now that Hn’ is confirmed i think they will do it for other attack drivers. Maybe this is their buff for attack?  As oppose to an attack stadium
(Aug. 15, 2018  1:07 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:

100% cold blooded buzz saw assassin bey

Why is this faster than Xtreme ( because of the improved spring ?? )
I want to see a REAL battle between
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Why is this faster than Xtreme ( because of the improved spring ?? )

Newly opened rubber attack tips tend to be very fast since they haven't been used yet. Over time it wears down to a more manageable and controllable state.
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Why is this faster than Xtreme ( because of the improved spring ?? )

Newly opened rubber attack tips tend to be very fast since they haven't been used yet. Over time it wears down to a more manageable and controllable state.

Then , WHY does this doesn't imply on VARIABLE ??? ( and I know the facts that you told above BUT , thanks for telling me ,again ) Grin Grin Grin Grin
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:36 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Newly opened rubber attack tips tend to be very fast since they haven't been used yet. Over time it wears down to a more manageable and controllable state.

Then , WHY does this doesn't imply on VARIABLE ??? ( and I know the facts that you told above BUT , thanks for telling me ,again ) Grin Grin Grin Grin

Because Variable is designed so that the tip wears down the parts that slows it down.