[Product]  B-00 Shadow Amaterios.0.X' (Yami-terios)

(Aug. 26, 2018  6:43 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:28 AM)Kevo Wrote: I disagree. I have both to compare and the rubber is definitely softer and grippier than that of my mint xtreme. The movement pattern is noticeably different too.

So , the MYTH is true , Xtreme' and Hunter' , Both have better (and softer) rubber components (and springs ) than their Ancistors i.e Xtreme and Hunter !!

Softer rubber is going to be better for combat, but it will exacerbate the wear issues too. Dunno by how much, but it's something to consider.
(Aug. 26, 2018  3:28 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You guys DO know that the rubber is the same as the normal Xtreme, but it feels and acts different because its new, right?

I disagree. I have both to compare and the rubber is definitely softer and grippier than that of my mint xtreme. The movement pattern is noticeably different too.

If true, then maybe they're using the same rubber that is seen on Hasbro's Spryzen Requiem S3 indefinitely. If this rubber was exclusive to these Driver remakes, they would be advertised as such, but I believe that, if this is a new rubber, Takara Tomy will stay consistent.
(Jul. 15, 2018  12:28 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh alright nice, it looks fairly good, and has amazing aesthetics, but does the layer have a god ability?

I already tested it myself. It's strong, even with Xtreme only. I didnt use the Xtreme dash because I didnt want to use it too often. If you want some more information I can Post them in another Thread suiting the topic
Will yamiterios be competitive material?
(Sep. 02, 2018  1:09 PM)GodGaia Wrote: Will yamiterios be competitive material?

( The layer ) , I don't think so , because it doesn't have METAL on its layer ( And wV , hS , aH , rP , can outclass its layer ,ITSELF ) !!
( The Disk ) , Competitive !!!
( The Driver ) , SUPER/ULTRA/MEGA/HYPER Competitive !!!!
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:19 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  1:09 PM)GodGaia Wrote: Will yamiterios be competitive material?

( The layer ) , I don't think so , because it doesn't have METAL on its layer ( And wV , hS , aH , rP , can outclass its layer ,ITSELF ) !!

I'm sorry to ask in the case that I'm incorrect, but I'm pretty sure that Yamiterios' layer does have metal...
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:47 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:19 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: ( The layer ) , I don't think so , because it doesn't have METAL on its layer ( And wV , hS , aH , rP , can outclass its layer ,ITSELF ) !!

I'm sorry to ask in the case that I'm incorrect, but I'm pretty sure that Yamiterios' layer does have metal...

Actually , it looks like it has metal ( But , Flassy Stickers !! ) , it makes Yami Terios look like a SUPER Z bey , But it is actually a GOD layer bey !
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:53 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:47 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm sorry to ask in the case that I'm incorrect, but I'm pretty sure that Yamiterios' layer does have metal...

Actually , it looks like it has metal ( But , Flassy Stickers !! ) , it makes Yami Terios look like a SUPER Z bey , But it is actually a GOD layer bey !
Wait! Yami-terios does have metal! It is in the center!
The grey circles are metal. It is a Cho-Z beyblade.
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:53 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Actually , it looks like it has metal ( But , Flassy Stickers !! ) , it makes Yami Terios look like a SUPER Z bey , But it is actually a GOD layer bey !
The grey circles are metal. It is a Cho-
I see, I was not sure because of the plastic looking color.  I guess it does weigh 19g (avg of 3 layers) wV is only about .5g more.
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:53 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Actually , it looks like it has metal ( But , Flassy Stickers !! ) , it makes Yami Terios look like a SUPER Z bey , But it is actually a GOD layer bey !

I am not telling its not a SUPER Z bey , But , I am telling in the way that it has Metal but Not enough to counter wV , bX ,rP,bL in their differnent combos ( The stock combo for Yami Terios is OP !! )
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:34 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait! Yami-terios does have metal! It is in the center!

I am not telling its not a SUPER Z bey , But , I am telling in the way that it has Metal but Not enough to counter wV , bX ,rP,bL in their differnent combos ( The stock combo for Yami Terios is OP !! )

The weight of Shadow αmaterios is almost the same as most Super Z beys, which is about 19-20g. I don’t see how that is not enough metal. It cannot counter other Super Z beys not because there is not enough metal, but because the design of its shape is not good enough, or the combo you used is not suitable for this layer.
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:32 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait! Yami-terios does have metal! It is in the center!
The grey circles are metal. It is a Cho-
I see, I was not sure because of the plastic looking color.  I guess it does weigh 19g (avg of 3 layers) wV is only about .5g more.
It's weight is 19.05 grams. It is a Cho-Z beyblade.
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:34 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I am not telling its not a SUPER Z bey , But , I am telling in the way that it has Metal but Not enough to counter wV , bX ,rP,bL in their differnent combos ( The stock combo for Yami Terios is OP !! )

The weight of Shadow αmaterios is almost the same as most Super Z beys, which is about 19-20g. I don’t see how that is not enough metal. It cannot counter other Super Z beys not because there is not enough metal, but because the design of its shape is not good enough, or the combo you used is not suitable for this layer.

I don't own Shadow amaterios ,and Yami Terios has one of the best looking ( design wise ) beyblade , But its not that competitive !

P.S : I accept my defeat !@!@!@!
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:34 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I am not telling its not a SUPER Z bey , But , I am telling in the way that it has Metal but Not enough to counter wV , bX ,rP,bL in their differnent combos ( The stock combo for Yami Terios is OP !! )

Ahhh, @[GOD CHIPS] Please Stop saying about beys you don't own, OR atleast add line- As I've seen. 
Also Crazy Aries, i agree, that design is enough to take down many cho z beys, maybe we need a Testing thread of it's own.
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:45 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: The weight of Shadow αmaterios is almost the same as most Super Z beys, which is about 19-20g. I don’t see how that is not enough metal. It cannot counter other Super Z beys not because there is not enough metal, but because the design of its shape is not good enough, or the combo you used is not suitable for this layer.

I don't own Shadow amaterios ,and Yami Terios has one of the best looking ( design wise ) beyblade , But its not that competitive !
Shadow Amaterios and Yami-terios is the same beyblade. Yami means Shadow in japanese.
Shining Amaterios.3.Ds' will release with Switch game
Yes,you mean release date or with the game itself,also can someone tell the price estimate.ds’ is going to be op
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:27 PM)marutti Wrote: Shining Amaterios.3.Ds' will release with Switch game

DESTROY' ( Ds' ) or Destroy (dash) , I can't get this out of my brain ! ( IS this confirmed , Your source ??? )
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:42 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:27 PM)marutti Wrote: Shining Amaterios.3.Ds' will release with Switch game

DESTROY' ( Ds' ) or Destroy (dash) , I can't get this out of my brain ! ( IS this confirmed , Your source ??? )

[Image: 4oCPhnw.jpg]
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:04 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:42 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: DESTROY' ( Ds' ) or Destroy (dash) , I can't get this out of my brain ! ( IS this confirmed , Your source ??? )

Yamiterios and destroy LOOK SICK!!!
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:04 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:42 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: DESTROY' ( Ds' ) or Destroy (dash) , I can't get this out of my brain ! ( IS this confirmed , Your source ??? )

Thanks for the pic marutti! A question, what is that light α beside the layer?
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:04 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 4oCPhnw.jpg]
Thanks for the pic marutti! A question, what is that light α beside the layer?
It is the name.  Light in Kanji and alpha is the short hand for amaterios
There doesn't seem to be a noticeable difference, to me, between the two amaterios'. Probably just a recolor + slight change like sO to O (Shadow Orichalcum to Orichalcum)
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:26 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the pic marutti! A question, what is that light α beside the layer?
It is the name.  Light in Kanji and alpha is the short hand for amaterios
Oh I didn't know that alpha was short hand for amaterios. Thanks for clarifying Shindog!
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:26 PM)Shindog Wrote: It is the name.  Light in Kanji and alpha is the short hand for amaterios
Oh I didn't know that alpha was short hand for amaterios. Thanks for clarifying Shindog!
They have tried to assign some Greek to the special beys.  For example orichalcum outer octa was actually denoted omega (Orichalcum), omega(outer), omega(octa).  The original amaterios was alpha, alpha, alpha and etc....

But honestly the 闇/光α(alpha) is getting confusing....