B-00 Union Diabolos.00E.Br超王龍 (wbba store limited)

(Feb. 05, 2020  9:23 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  9:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's how most WBBA exclusives are. Take the B-00 eF for example. Emperor Forneus is a defense layer, and Hunter' is an attack driver.

You're right. These combos are just kinda funky if you ask me. And then they slapped meta galore parts on here which is... less than pleasing to me, for reasons

I completely understand. I agree that this combo is weird, but at least we finally get a reprint of Union and the Diabolos Chip.
(Feb. 06, 2020  2:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Here it is.
[Image: kwNtimE.png]
So, it's a Lord Spriggan Imposter

Definitely buying this. That Union looks amazing, not to mention Diabolos.

The photo is not working for me.

Buys this and swaps the union swords, making Union Achilles Flame Version

Holy flipping cow! That's epic! Another 100 reasons added to having to buy this!
IKR this is going in my cart
Much needed Br reprint.

I'll try to pick up two or three

Edit: I wonder if this diabolos1 chip will be heavier than the original variant...
The WBBA for March looks great, the colour scheme reminds me of Lord Spriggan! Parts for it also seem pretty solid, it'll be a great pick up whenever it drops in March.
(Feb. 06, 2020  5:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Buys this and swaps the union swords, making Union Achilles Flame Version

Exactly what I wanna do.
I almost couldn't tell where chip ended and layer base started
(Feb. 08, 2020  7:02 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I almost couldn't tell where chip ended and layer base started

That only goes to show how smoothly they blended the colors together. It's really an amazing color scheme done exceptionally well.
(Feb. 08, 2020  8:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  7:02 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I almost couldn't tell where chip ended and layer base started

That only goes to show how smoothly they blended the colors together. It's really an amazing color scheme done exceptionally well.

I 100% agree with this

(Feb. 08, 2020  9:33 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  8:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: That only goes to show how smoothly they blended the colors together. It's really an amazing color scheme done exceptionally well.

I 100% agree with this

Its colour schemes are amazing!
I'm most happy about the Union and Diabolos recolors, I wonder what color the frame is, 00 is pretty cool, I hope I can get a good weight!

Bearing
So I wonder if 00 will be painted? Kinda hard to tell in the photo but it looks like it could be red. That would be really cool. Also curious what the frame & driver colors will be. Another yellow Br? Or maybe we get blue or red this time?
(Feb. 10, 2020  4:33 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: So I wonder if 00 will be painted? Kinda hard to tell in the photo but it looks like it could be red. That would be really cool. Also curious what the frame & driver colors will be. Another yellow Br? Or maybe we get blue or red this time?
The 00 is definitely red.
(Feb. 10, 2020  4:33 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: So I wonder if 00 will be painted? Kinda hard to tell in the photo but it looks like it could be red. That would be really cool. Also curious what the frame & driver colors will be. Another yellow Br? Or maybe we get blue or red this time?

We've already had a blue Bearing from Wolborg's blue recolor, but red? That could be good. Part of me wants to say "red with a yellow cone", but I think that would make it look like a clown designed it.
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

We've already had a blue Bearing from Wolborg's blue recolor, but red? That could be good. Part of me wants to say "red with a yellow cone", but I think that would make it look like a clown designed it.

What about red with a gold cone? That could look good.
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: We've already had a blue Bearing from Wolborg's blue recolor, but red? That could be good. Part of me wants to say "red with a yellow cone", but I think that would make it look like a clown designed it.

I hope it's either that or a red one with a white cone. That would look awesome.
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: We've already had a blue Bearing from Wolborg's blue recolor, but red? That could be good. Part of me wants to say "red with a yellow cone", but I think that would make it look like a clown designed it.

I dunno, gold isn't too far off.
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:00 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Yeah, I know about the blue Wolborg Bearing but it’s pretty tough to get so I’d take another blue with this combo but I’d def prefer red since it would be brand new.
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:29 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Yeah, I know about the blue Wolborg Bearing but it’s pretty tough to get so I’d take another blue with this combo but I’d def prefer red since it would be brand new.

Red is probably the most likely if not another yellow one. Blue wouldn't make aby sense given the color scheme going on here, and given every other similar release keeps to a certain scheme it basically can't be anything but some variant/mixture of red, yellow, or gold.
I knew it was gonna be the d1 chip but for a second it looked like Union dragon with the d2 chip, lol
Union Diabolos.00E.Br 超王龍Ver. will release Murch 14th.