[Product]  B-00 Mail Order "Drago Valkyrie" Judgement Valkyrie.Z.Q' 轟(Go)

(Aug. 08, 2019  3:27 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I think power' has a real possibility of being on this

Power doesn't need to be "dashed" its gimmick make it already hard to burst
I was actually hoping for the Achilles gimmick on cho z and lord spriggan. I expected the red parts on the Cho z spriggan to be rubber and that, it would be taken off to make the layer better for attack.
(Aug. 09, 2019  7:34 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I was actually hoping for the Achilles gimmick on cho z and lord spriggan. I expected the red parts on the Cho z spriggan to be rubber and that, it would be taken off to make the layer better for attack.

If Cho-Z Spriggan had rubber, it would insanely overpowered by being able to spin steal.
(Aug. 09, 2019  6:40 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  7:34 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I was actually hoping for the Achilles gimmick on cho z and lord spriggan. I expected the red parts on the Cho z spriggan to be rubber and that, it would be taken off to make the layer better for attack.

If Cho-Z Spriggan had rubber, it would insanely overpowered by being able to spin steal.

I wasn't asking for the gimmick to be on cho z spriggan..... it was a pure expectation. And, cho z spriggan can still spin steal without any rubber.
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:39 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  6:40 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: If Cho-Z Spriggan had rubber, it would insanely overpowered by being able to spin steal.

I wasn't asking for the gimmick to be on cho z spriggan..... it was a pure expectation. And, cho z spriggan can still spin steal without any rubber.

Actually, Cho-Z Srpiggan is so wide that it doesn't spin steal well. Rather, most right spin beys spin steal off of it. That's why it uses Bearing instead of Destroy.
(Aug. 10, 2019  7:20 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:39 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I wasn't asking for the gimmick to be on cho z spriggan..... it was a pure expectation. And, cho z spriggan can still spin steal without any rubber.

Actually, Cho-Z Srpiggan is so wide that it doesn't spin steal well. Rather, most right spin beys spin steal off of it. That's why it uses Bearing instead of Destroy.

It uses bearing because it has better precession...
So it's Quake that gets a Dash variant, not Xtend phooey. And this is probably available for purchase as a limited thing like Shadow Amaterios then?
(Aug. 11, 2019  11:19 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: So it's Quake that gets a Dash variant, not Xtend phooey. And this is probably available for purchase as a limited thing like Shadow Amaterios then?

I think because of how good Xtend+ is, and how often TT see it in their tournaments, they most likely thought that it doesn't need one.
(Aug. 12, 2019  6:43 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  11:19 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: So it's Quake that gets a Dash variant, not Xtend phooey. And this is probably available for purchase as a limited thing like Shadow Amaterios then?

I think because of how good Xtend+ is, and how often TT see it in their tournaments, they most likely thought that it doesn't need one.

And they'd be right.
(Aug. 12, 2019  6:43 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

I’m excited Xtend+ is coming with new Achilles. It’s cheaper to buy the new bey than Xtend+ alone.
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:59 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  6:43 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I think because of how good Xtend+ is, and how often TT see it in their tournaments, they most likely thought that it doesn't need one.

I’m excited Xtend+ is coming with new Achilles. It’s cheaper to buy the new bey than Xtend+ alone.

Maybe the Go Weight might be useful with the stock combo of Union Achilles as a possibly heavier Weight than Retsu
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:51 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  8:59 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m excited Xtend+ is coming with new Achilles. It’s cheaper to buy the new bey than Xtend+ alone.

Maybe the Go Weight might be useful with the stock combo of Union Achilles as a possibly heavier Weight than Retsu

But can you handle that severely lopsided weight distribution well?

I doubt it.
(Aug. 15, 2019  6:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  1:51 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Maybe the Go Weight might be useful with the stock combo of Union Achilles as a possibly heavier Weight than Retsu

But can you handle that severely lopsided weight distribution well?

I doubt it.

Well, still depends if it really has so much weight only on one side (like half of Goku on one side then just half of Ten on the other), or if the whole thing is quite hollow in its hexagons to actually exacerbate balance

If it is the former, then it'd probably be too much lopsided weight to maintain enough stamina in case early-game attacks didn't finish into a Burst. I'd probably think of it as a 1 or 1' in Weight form
(Aug. 18, 2019  1:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  6:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: But can you handle that severely lopsided weight distribution well?

I doubt it.

Well, still depends if it really has so much weight only on one side (like half of Goku on one side then just half of Ten on the other), or if the whole thing is quite hollow in its hexagons to actually exacerbate balance

If it is the former, then it'd probably be too much lopsided weight to maintain enough stamina in case early-game attacks didn't finish into a Burst. I'd probably think of it as a 1 or 1' in Weight form

Unless the bigger side is hollowed, it looks like it's way too lopsided and would kill Stamina so bad that it wouldn't be worth. 1 and 1' might be lopsided, but only by a small amount. This looks like a much bigger imbalance, and it makes me question its usefulness.

Also don't think you used exacerbate right here. That means "making a problem worse", but being hollow on the bigger side would actually help level it out instead and lessen the balance problem.
yea it's really unbalanced
Looks good and the unbalanced gait makes it more powerful for pure attacks. It would still depend on how well the Blader can launch and against what combo, but the Go Weight might prove useful for combos that will replicate the gimmick of the Xcalibur line. If you ask me, if there will be a GT Xcalibur soon, then I'd wager the Go Weight will be part of the stock combo for a wobbly but powerful Bursting one-hitter (where it would unsurprisingly lose stamina quickly as a downside)
Is it possible to assemble the combo in a particular way so that when operate is in attack mode, it will balance the otherwise unbalanced combo (towards the unbalanced side of the combo)?
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:10 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is it possible to assemble the combo in a particular way so that when operate is in attack mode, it will balance the otherwise unbalanced combo (towards the unbalanced side of the combo)?

That's not how it works. The tip is off-center from the Bey's spin, so it will not spin on the tip in attack mode and make it more so jump or move aggressive and lose stamina faster than Operate in defense mode
(Aug. 25, 2019  7:39 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:10 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is it possible to assemble the combo in a particular way so that when operate is in attack mode, it will balance the otherwise unbalanced combo (towards the unbalanced side of the combo)?

That's not how it works. The tip is off-center from the Bey's spin, so it will not spin on the tip in attack mode and make it more so jump or move aggressive and lose stamina faster than Operate in defense mode

Makes sense... still want to see the results though Tongue_out (not saying you are wrong)
That Stamina is just as bad as I thought it would be. I dunno guys, I'm not sure it's worth that much of a stamina hit just for this weight.

Only time and testing will tell for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: That Stamina is just as bad as I thought it would be. I dunno guys, I'm not sure it's worth that much of a stamina hit just for this weight. 

Only time and testing will tell for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I think they're trying to have the weight extremely lopsided towards the side with the Burst resistor of Judgment, so that when it hits another Bey, the weight imbalance actually lets its prongs hug onto the resistor more? idk. Go Weight seems nice aesthetically because of that blood red color, but the application may be almost as useless as Disks with imbalanced weight distribution.

One thing's for sure, that is going to be great for pure Attack combos.

That is a very interesting idea, although I doubt we can actually gather enough weight to counterbalance Operate's attack mode.

Imagine the KO power if that is possible, more than half of the bey itself becomes one huge contact point.