[Product]  B-00 Booster Grand Valkyrie.Z.H' 天 Giants Ver.

https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...60160?s=21

A new wbba. store exclusive Booster, which is a cross-promotion with the Japanese baseball team, the Giants. Comes with the Hold' Driver. Set to be released on 4/27/2019.
It looks great, I'm loving the colour scheme. That layer combination looks fantastic, that Z disk is cool but the coolest recolour by far is the amber Hold', that's super awesome!
Wow, I just realized that Hold hasn't been featured in so long, and they randomly revealed Hold'. I'm not getting this because I have the Grand Base and the Hold' Driver wouldn't be optimal, but it still looks cool.
Hold' might work on Spin Equalization combos. Hell Salamander, but even more unburstable
I never got the blue baseball P2 layer or rugby bR layer. Never been too much into sports or anything but this is a full beyblade with a new dash driver and it's beautiful. I must have it lol
Is it just me... or does this Giants recolor look like Kamen Rider Cross-Z magma?
(Apr. 16, 2019  2:11 PM)Kry Wrote: Is it just me... or does this Giants recolor look like Kamen Rider Cross-Z magma?

...[CENSORED] now I want it
Now hS 0T H will be even more competitive with Hold'
Let’s hope that Wombat doesn’t get a good mold of this Hold! Then his hS.0T.H’ will dominate!

Probably going to try to get this!
I think TT would reduce the mold problems that hold used to have. Just a guess because,destroy that was released after hold had less no. of mold problems. So, maybe TT had figured a way to reduce inconsistencies of mold?

I think cho z achilles 00 wall hold' might be a very good combo. I saw this combo's non dash form battle in shindog's channel. It performed well and I think hold' might solve the problem of self bursting (was not self bursting toooooo much but it sometimes did). Besides isn't wall a better option for hS 00 __ hold' combo?
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:46 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I think TT would reduce the mold problems that hold used to have. Just a guess because,destroy that was released after hold had less no. of mold problems. So, maybe TT had figured a way to reduce inconsistencies of mold?

I think cho z achilles 00 wall hold' might be a very good combo. I saw this combo's non dash form battle in shindog's channel. It performed well and I think hold' might solve the problem of self bursting (was not self bursting toooooo much but it sometimes did). Besides isn't wall a better option for hS 00 __ hold' combo?

What does Destroy have to do with Hold? Sure, they're both Attack Drivers with free-spinning pieces, but Destroy's free-spinning piece doesn't tilt from side to side like Hold does. Unless I'm missing something, the free-spin mechanism on Hold was the faulty thing that affected the ability to spin and/or wobble, whereas Destroy only needed to focus on the spinning.
(Apr. 16, 2019  7:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:46 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I think TT would reduce the mold problems that hold used to have. Just a guess because,destroy that was released after hold had less no. of mold problems. So, maybe TT had figured a way to reduce inconsistencies of mold?

What does Destroy have to do with Hold? Sure, they're both Attack Drivers with free-spinning pieces, but Destroy's free-spinning piece doesn't tilt from side to side like Hold does. Unless I'm missing something, the free-spin mechanism on Hold was the faulty thing that affected the ability to spin and/or wobble, whereas Destroy only needed to focus on the spinning.

Hold had inconsistencies in the molding that lead to performance that were vastly different, Some were too tight making hold hyper-aggressive, on others the plate was loose making it only aggressive when hit.
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:43 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:35 AM)CAkEMAN1134 Wrote: My arc bahamut beats everything and I hate it! Any combos to try to beat it pls?

Sr.0B.At (left)

(Apr. 16, 2019  8:03 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  7:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What does Destroy have to do with Hold? Sure, they're both Attack Drivers with free-spinning pieces, but Destroy's free-spinning piece doesn't tilt from side to side like Hold does. Unless I'm missing something, the free-spin mechanism on Hold was the faulty thing that affected the ability to spin and/or wobble, whereas Destroy only needed to focus on the spinning.

Hold had inconsistencies in the molding that lead to performance that were vastly different, Some were too tight making hold hyper-aggressive, on others the plate was loose making it only aggressive when hit.

Which version had the better opposite spin LAD?
Hold' will still be outclassed by Destroy', but the release is somewhat nice to see. Kinda wish it came with something other than Zenith and 天 though.
I'm looking forward to this new Dash Driver. When I got my Beast Behemoth, the biggest problem I feel is that the spring inside is weaker than other Drivers released before. And no matter what Layer I use, the bey will busrt more with this Driver. I hope Dash could help it.
BTW, shouldn't Hold been compared to Volcanic? Why all of you compare it with Destroy? And why people consider so much on LAD? I think we've got enough top-tier LAD Drivers. Just let it run and attack please.
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I'm looking forward to this new Dash Driver. When I got my Beast Behemoth, the biggest problem I feel is that the spring inside is weaker than other Drivers released before. And no matter what Layer I use, the bey will busrt more with this Driver. I hope Dash could help it.
BTW, shouldn't Hold been compared to Volcanic? Why all of you compare it with Destroy? And why people consider so much on LAD? I think we've got enough top-tier LAD Drivers. Just let it run and attack please.

Probably because Hold was never good for attack - it's unreliable to create a flower pattern with it due to the large base contact. Chances are, it will just skirt around the tornado ridge, completely ignoring stamina beys in the middle. Even if you do manage to successfully create an initial flower pattern, one or two impacts would send it back to the tornado ridge.

It does have pretty good precession, which is why people are talking about LAD. Its LAD (more of precession) is comparable, or even better than Destroy's depending on the combo used.
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:30 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I'm looking forward to this new Dash Driver. When I got my Beast Behemoth, the biggest problem I feel is that the spring inside is weaker than other Drivers released before. And no matter what Layer I use, the bey will busrt more with this Driver. I hope Dash could help it.

Probably because Hold was never good for attack - it's unreliable to create a flower pattern with it due to the large base contact. Chances are, it will just skirt around the tornado ridge, completely ignoring stamina beys in the middle. Even if you do manage to successfully create an initial flower pattern, one or two impacts would send it back to the tornado ridge.

It does have pretty good precession, which is why people are talking about LAD. Its LAD (more of precession) is comparable, or even better than Destroy's depending on the combo used.

I think Hold is never for flower pattern, but for wall-bound attack like Volcanic.
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:52 AM)Biggster Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:43 AM)K1D Wrote: Sr.0B.At (left)

(Apr. 16, 2019  8:03 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Hold had inconsistencies in the molding that lead to performance that were vastly different, Some were too tight making hold hyper-aggressive, on others the plate was loose making it only aggressive when hit.

Which version had the better opposite spin LAD?

The looser version is better for LAD as it has an easier time free spinning.
Very cool!

(Apr. 17, 2019  5:01 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think Hold is never for flower pattern, but for wall-bound attack like Volcanic.

That's true, but because nobody really uses "wall-bound attack" competitively (note: I'm not saying it isn't competitive for that if the circumstances are correct, but that the circumstances which would make it competitive don't seem very common to me, at least for WBO events), people will talk about what it is more commonly competitive for on some level, which is in stamina combinations.
(Apr. 16, 2019  7:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What does Destroy have to do with Hold? Sure, they're both Attack Drivers with free-spinning pieces, but Destroy's free-spinning piece doesn't tilt from side to side like Hold does. Unless I'm missing something, the free-spin mechanism on Hold was the faulty thing that affected the ability to spin and/or wobble, whereas Destroy only needed to focus on the spinning.

I forgot the fact that hold had the ability to tilt or wobble like volcanic. Volcanic had good no.of mold problems too....... So, maybe TT didn't figure a way to reduce no. of mold problems.

(Apr. 17, 2019  12:56 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Hold' will still be outclassed by Destroy', but the release is somewhat nice to see. Kinda wish it came with something other than Zenith and 天 though.
Not for LAD purposes. A free spinning Hold has better LAD or precession (not sure which one. Maybe both) than destroy. Hold can even be used on a combo with wall that increases its LAD. Destroy will just scrape to death on a wall combo.

Besides, I think we need to find a combo that has ferocious raw attack power and if it fails to knock out or burst the opponent, it should be able to out LAD the opponent (like lost longinus heavy/gravity hold from the dual layer era) or at least destabilize the opponent. I would like someone try out something like gF 1' w/t hold' or hS 00 w/t hold'.