[Product]  幻 (Gen) Weight

I definitely want this, these are the kind of curios that I really wish Hasbro engaged in.
With the third party price of $80 and at a weight of approximately 1.12 oz, the Gen layer weight is a little under twice the price of gold per ounce ($41.29). Jokingly, in this scenario, rubber>gold.
(May. 28, 2019  7:45 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: With the third party price of $80 and at a weight of approximately 1.12 oz, the Gen layer weight is a little under twice the price of gold per ounce ($41.29).  Jokingly, in this scenario, rubber>gold.

Holy mother of megatron!!
Does that mean TT is now the world's best alchemist that downright replaced gold with something more precious.
That is one expensive piece of rubber! My goodness!

Anyways, I'm curious how this could be used. I feel there might be something good about it being lighter if everything else is heavy.
(May. 28, 2019  11:08 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: That is one expensive piece of rubber! My goodness!

Anyways, I'm curious how this could be used. I feel there might be something good about it being lighter if everything else is heavy.

Well, all it really benefits is WF on 00W/Rt.Br: zombie spin equalization vs opposite spin if using Ratchet but similar though decreased LAD with 00W; fodder vs same spin if on Ratchet but has a fighting chance as a stationary grip attacker that won't Burst

As of the moment, Wizard is the only Base (maybe Judgment) that can still fare well even with a slight weight disadvantage in exchange for virtually being unBurstable.

I did make a pseudo-Gen Weight mod on my Wizard Fafnir on 0S.Ab Sen (yes the mod lets you keep the actual metal Weight on, sweet!) You can check it out on my instagram account
(Jun. 12, 2019  12:11 PM)marutti Wrote:

Is the Burst resisting tab on Gen Weight the same height/length as the teeth of the Chip or shorter?
so the summary seems to be something like this.
goku is the best choice for strong teeth, layer base+chip combos like valkyrie and dragon.
gen is good for high burst risk heavy beys like wizard fafnir, judgement joker and dread bahamut.
i think TT is doing a good job making this game more versatile. atleast in its own season.
(Jun. 12, 2019  12:34 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: so the summary seems to be something like this.
goku is the best choice for strong teeth, layer base+chip combos like valkyrie and dragon.
gen is good for high burst risk heavy beys like wizard fafnir, judgement joker and dread bahamut.
i think TT is doing a good job making this game more versatile. atleast in its own season.

JJ isn't too bad with its semi-flat teeth and Burst resisting inner rubber gimmick (just use a purple 0 Disk from the Shadow Amaterios release for maximum grip by the said rubber, and make it more unBurstable by using a Dash Driver or maybe Power). Goku Weight will definitely stack to the said Burst resistance since it adds roughly 11 grams more to the already heavy Base.

Gen is probably mainly for left spins (since the teeth of both Bahamut and Fafnir are lower than the remaining stallks of the Bases they can go into).
No! Now when they make the next meta stamina type for GT, they're basically in evincible! Oh well jJ's impact of making attack good again will be completely pointless! Besides some lucky KO's I really hope the sacrifice of little weight will make OK's possible.
(Jul. 11, 2019  4:38 PM)marutti Wrote: It'll be in Triple Booster set

source?
(Jul. 11, 2019  4:44 PM)DrPedrão Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  4:38 PM)marutti Wrote: It'll be in Triple Booster set

source?

It's showcased in the Corocoro August issue, Marutti will have pictures later when he can get it
I know a lot of ppl are saying rip attack because of the gen weight but the gen weight makes the Beyblade lighter by 6 grams = losing in pure stamina battles so it's more defense like tbh I know weak teeth layers need this but diabolos fixed that so the gen weight is not that overpowered and in attack battles it's more likely to get knocked out or outspan so no rip attack (:
What color do you think it's going to be? The same, or possibly a new color. Also, which bey will it be used on?
(Jul. 11, 2019  6:39 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: What color do you think it's going to be? The same, or possibly a new color. Also, which bey will it be used on?
Sorry, I know now that it is red, and comes with Dread Bahamut. Thanks for the info from your video Marutti.