Preparing to make articles

Okay, so I've got my carp together, found all of my stuff, and can now begin making articles. Only problem, I really don't know where to begin So:

What is most important for this wiki? I can provide both general information about all my blades or I can focus on specific parts and their synergy. I can also comment on many accessories and stadiums. Also, I have a digital scale so I can weigh anything that may need it. Then there's the physics behind it, which is a huge project in and of itself.
Haha we could continue that Beyblade weight project we were going to try at OtC if you remember it! It might not be as important since not everyone is going to care too much about if parts are like .Xx higher than other parts.

It's better to have more in-depth stuff, but general information can work. They can always be revised and added on.

Have you seen any articles yet? You can base it off similarly to those and start.
Haha, I remember that. It was good times.

There is a distinct difference between certain parts though. A few grams here and there when you're dealing with ~25g is a big deal.
You've found a part that had much of a difference against another of the same part?
In Takara versus Hasbro, I noticed that most were either a gram or two different.
Pathetique Wrote:In Takara versus Hasbro, I noticed that most were either a gram or two different.

Whoa!
Pathetique Wrote:In Takara versus Hasbro, I noticed that most were either a gram or two different.

I'd ask you for like all the details, but I'd rather just see it in one article lol
Unless you wouldn't mind
yeah, the information is old, however.
I need to rescan everything. Hopefully, I can do this Monday and then post the findings. Right now, I'm pretty bogged down.
haha take your time on it! Don't feel like I'm forcing you to do this.
Whew, finally a few moment free. Just got back from having my hair dyed black. I'll begin posting my findings in an hour or two.
Turns out my scale batteries are dead. x.x
I'll need to replace them before I can complete this goal =(