Preformance Tip (Driver) - Impact

Hello guys. I wanted to try my hand at writing a draft for the Wikia, and I saw that Impact does not have an article. How is this one?

Weight: 6g

Impact is a Driver (Performance Tip) released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the Starter B-48, Xeno Xcalibur (Xcalius X2) Magnum Impact.

==Description==

Impact features a star-like rubber tip, with three points. It is at the standard height of a Driver (Performance Tip). The plastic of the driver extends between these three points on the rubber tip, filling in the space left by the rubber tip. These plastic bits cause Impact to be hard to control, and reduce it’s stamina. Therefore, due to these attributes, Impact is not recommended for Attack, Defense, or Endurance, as it’s lack of control hinders effective attacking, and it has too little stamina to be effective in any other combos.

Oops, I think this is in the wrong place. Can someone move it for me? Sorry about that.
A great start so far. To format it and make a few adjustments;

Quote:'''Impact''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact]] on July 2, 2016.

==Description==
Impact features a star-like rubber tip, with three points. The plastic of the Performance Tip extends between these three points on the rubber tip, filling in the space left by the rubber tip.

However, these plastic fillers cause Impact to be hard to control and effectively reduce it’s stamina.
(Needs expanding: why is this the case? What else impacts stamina or movement from use of this part?)

Due to these attributes, Impact is not recommended for use in Attack, Defense, or Stamina combinations, as it’s lack of control hinders it's ability to attack effectively, and it has too little stamina to be a viable choice in any other combos.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-48 Starter [[Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact]]
(Has this part been included in any other sets? Any upcoming releases including it?)
===Hasbro===

Certainly a solid start! Thanks Suzaku!
(Nov. 04, 2016  1:22 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: A great start so far. To format it and make a few adjustments;

Quote:'''Impact''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact]] on July 2, 2016.

==Description==
Impact features a star-like rubber tip, with three points. The plastic of the Performance Tip extends between these three points on the rubber tip, filling in the space left by the rubber tip.

However, these plastic fillers cause Impact to be hard to control and effectively reduce it’s stamina.
(Needs expanding: why is this the case? What else impacts stamina or movement from use of this part?)

Due to these attributes, Impact is not recommended for use in Attack, Defense, or Stamina combinations, as it’s lack of control hinders it's ability to attack effectively, and it has too little stamina to be a viable choice in any other combos.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
(Has this part been included in any other sets? Any upcoming releases including it?)
===Hasbro===

Certainly a solid start! Thanks Suzaku!

No problem! Smile

Is this a bit better?

'''Impact''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact]] on July 2, 2016.

==Description==

However, these plastic fillers cause Impact to be hard to control and effectively reduce it’s stamina, due to the fact that two different surfaces are contacting the stadium at a time, effectively worsening the friction with no real benefit compared to a Performance tip like [[Performance Tip - Xtreme]].

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver [[Spryzen S2 Boost Impact]]
===Hasbro===
Xeno Xcalibur seems only to be stable when you use impact. It goes crazy and off balance otherwise. Although, Xeno Xcalibur seems to be quite stable with the variable driver as well.
(Nov. 04, 2016  1:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: '''Impact''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact]] on July 2, 2016.

==Description==

However, these plastic fillers cause Impact to be hard to control and effectively reduce its stamina, due to the fact that two different surfaces are contacting the stadium simultaneously as well as successively, effectively worsening the friction with no real benefit compared to a Performance Tip like [[Performance Tip - Xtreme]]. Consequently, as a flat tip, the ridge on the perimeter that comes in contact with the stadium floor always gets halted at each change of material: speeding up with the rubber, then slipping and slowing down with the plastic, and so forth.

Because of these attributes, Impact is not recommended for use in Attack, Defense, or Stamina combinations, as its lack of control hinders its ability to attack effectively, and it has too little stamina to be a viable choice in any other combos.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
===Hasbro===

I added some parts and also corrected a few "it's" to "its", but otherwise this was a great draft. Thank you very much for writing it, I really appreciate it.

(Nov. 04, 2016  7:19 PM)King42415 Wrote: Xeno Xcalibur seems only to be stable when you use impact. It goes crazy and off balance otherwise. Although, Xeno Xcalibur seems to be quite stable with the variable driver as well.

Not really, Xeno Xcalibur did well with Xtreme, or at least better than with Impact, in my experience.
I'll give it another 24 hours but, if nobody else has anything to add to this, we'll get the article published as is:

Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=DriverImpact.png
|Name=Impact
|PartType=Performance Tip
|Abbreviation=I
|Weight= 6 grams
|AttackStat=2
|DefenseStat=0
|StaminaStat=1
|WeightStat=0
|SpeedStat=3
}}
'''Impact''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Xcalius X2 Magnum Impact]] on July 2, 2016.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>

However, these plastic fillers cause Impact to be hard to control and effectively reduce its stamina, due to the fact that two different surfaces are contacting the stadium simultaneously as well as successively, effectively worsening the friction with no real benefit compared to a Performance Tip like [[Performance Tip - Xtreme]]. Consequently, as a flat tip, the ridge on the perimeter that comes in contact with the stadium floor always gets halted at each change of material: speeding up with the rubber, then slipping and slowing down with the plastic, and so forth.

Because of these attributes, Impact is not recommended for use in Attack, Defense, or Stamina combinations, as its lack of control hinders its ability to attack effectively, and it has too little stamina to be a viable choice in any other combos.
</onlyinclude>

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
===Hasbro===

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
DriverImpact.png|Official image
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
*[https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts Takara-Tomy Parts listing]
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}
[quote='Kai-V' pid='1350736' dateline='1478481330']
I added some parts and also corrected a few "it's" to "its", but otherwise this was a great draft. Thank you very much for writing it, I really appreciate it.
[quote/]

No problem! Smile I'll try to write better in the future, when I do this again.
Alright, as there was no further input, I've pushed this article live.

Thanks for starting this, Suzaku!
(Nov. 08, 2016  9:12 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Alright, as there was no further input, I've pushed this article live.

Thanks for starting this, Suzaku!

No problem! I wanted to try my hand as a Beyblade Wikia writer, and felt I should start with Burst. Smile
You are definitely a great contributor from the start, so I cannot wait to see how it develops over time hah. Thank you again.
(Nov. 08, 2016  9:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You are definitely a great contributor from the start, so I cannot wait to see how it develops over time hah. Thank you again.

No problem! Smile
This Beyblade Wikia article is one of the best ones I've read so far. Great job! Smile
(Nov. 09, 2016  5:50 AM)TL14 Wrote: This Beyblade Wikia article is one of the best ones I've read so far. Great job! Smile

Thank you, but Kai-V and ∼Mana∼ helped me out here, to make it good. I appreciate that they did that. Smile
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2016  1:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: '''Impact''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. 
I don’t think the fact that Impact, as part of the Burst System, is needed right after it is stated that Impact is a performance tip in the Burst System.

Did you get this from fandom, or them from you?
(May. 13, 2020  2:45 PM)Revrave Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I don’t think the fact that Impact, as part of the Burst System, is needed right after it is stated that Impact is a performance tip in the Burst System.

Necropost? my comp wont let me report him.
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I don’t think the fact that Impact, as part of the Burst System, is needed right after it is stated that Impact is a performance tip in the Burst System.

Uhh, ya know u quoting & responding to a post that’s almost 4years old...  that’s No Bueno

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

This is where that Beywiki article on Fandom came from.

Please don't necropost accepted draft threads, or most threads, from 4 years ago.

Please understand the purpose of a thread and the date of its last post before posting on it.
Please understand a subforums role before making a post or thread in it.