Pre-HWS Leone Testing

I'd test it, but I don't own GB145.
If it helps I 10-0'd MF Earth Bull C145WB with MF Leone 145RF.

EDIT: To whom it may concern:
Use 145, not CH120 at 145 height.
CH120 is : /
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:12 PM)Marco Wrote: Well, I consider myself owned. LOL Can anyone do tests with MF Leone 100RF versus MF Earth Bull GB145WB? Since I still do think that Leone with a 100 track is as good if not better than a higher track. But I can't guarantee it since I do not have solid proof.

I will do it right now. I personally like Leone 100RF better. I get more consistent results with it. CH120 ratttles too much IMO. I don't have another Earth at the moment but I'll use Virgo as a substitute.
Thank you Ozzy, you are always a helping hand when my bey-wallet cant be. xD
No problem. By the way, the Wolf combo wasn't that great. There was very little stamina at the end for Wolf which resulted in it getting outspun every time unless there was a KO but it does destabilize as expected.
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:19 PM)Ozzy Wrote: No problem. By the way, the Wolf combo wasn't that great. There was very little stamina at the end for Wolf which resulted in it getting outspun every time unless there was a KO but it does destabilize as expected.

What does this have to do with this thread?
Thanks for that testing too, i'm kind of disappointed but the Flame Cancer is still a beast IMO. Anyways let's get back on topic LOL.
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:22 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:19 PM)Ozzy Wrote: No problem. By the way, the Wolf combo wasn't that great. There was very little stamina at the end for Wolf which resulted in it getting outspun every time unless there was a KO but it does destabilize as expected.

What does this have to do with this thread?

I was just stating it. You can delete it if you like. You're acting as if people never derailed a thread for a second. Geez ,Sorry.

So far, I'm noticing that Leone 100RF rather than MF Leone 100RF has what seems to be more attack potential. More upper attack than anything else though.
Yes I noticed that too, in my testing, even without MF Leone didn't show much recoil at all, did yours?
Not much at all. I'm thinking that because the "paws" are not making direct contact with the opposing wheel at nearly the same height, the recoil is cut down.
(Aug. 22, 2010  8:29 PM)Marco Wrote: Yes I noticed that too, in my testing, even without MF Leone didn't show much recoil at all, did yours?

Ugh, I'll do testing RIGHT NOW.
100 vs. 145
I never said your opinion was invalid, just that I had a different one, don't take it personally.
I would interject right here and say what I experienced with the recoil for MF Leone 100RF as I might not belong and I should stay out of it, even if I agree with them... haha par.

Attack stadium, newish RF, standard conditions
MF Leone 100RF - MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
11 - 9
It wasn't amazing and it had more upper attack than anything imo. It's too low for me and is much like Quetz 90RF, though this is more usable.

With a used RF, 8 - 12 with Earth winning.
MF Leone 100/145RF vs. MF Earth Bull CH120WB
Attack Stadium
Beylauncher used
Defense combo launched at ~80% power
Banking used for attack.
145 height on CH120

Please note that CH120 on this combo gives the 100 height Leone a huge advantage due to it's "Smash Upper" ability.

100 height
7-3 (7 KO's in favor of Leone, 3 OS's in favor of Earth)

145 height
10-0 (10 KO's in favor of Leone)

This is by no means, however, definitive.
Okay testing is done. I think my RFs are crying from test abuse lol

MFB Attack Stadium
Leone 100RF vs. MF Virgo GB145WB(80% power)
1.Leone by Ko
2. Leone by Ko
3. Leone by Ko
4. Leone by Ko
5. Virgo by Ko
6. Virgo by Ko
7. Virgo by Os
8. Virgo by Os
9. Virgo by Os
10. Leone by Ko
11. Leone by Ko
12. Leone by Ko
13.Leone by Ko
14. Leone by Ko
15. Leone by Ko
16. Leone by Ko
17. Leone by Ko
18. Leone by Ko
19. Leone by Ko
20. Leone by Ko

Leone: 15/20
Virgo: 5/ 20

MFB Attack Stadium
MF Leone 145RF vs. MF Virgo GB145WB (80% Power)
1. Leone by Ko
2.Leone by Ko
3. Virgo by Ko
4. Virgo by Ko
5. Virgo by Ko
6. Virgo by KO
7. Virgo by OS
8. Leone by Ko
9. Leone by Ko
10. Leone by Ko
11. Leone by Ko
12. Virgo by Ko
13. Virgo by OS
14. Virgo by OS
15. Virgo by Ko
16. Leone by Ko
17. Leone by Ko
18. Leone by Ko
19. Leone by Os
20. Leone by Ko

Leone: 11/20
Virgo: 9/20

All ties in every round were redone.
Try H145 with leone Wink
Anyway, here's a list of combos i tried and i think are quite good against defense
(MF= old mf beyblades, also, note that i use metal face EVERYWHERE, otherwise i write without metal face)

MF Pegasis CH120 RF
MF Leone H145/90 RF (be careful with 90 if you have a very used RF)
MF Gemios CH120 RF
MF Acquario 90 RF
Rock Bull GB145 RF
Lightning L Drago 90/100/CH120(my fav) RF
Gravity Perseus CH120/H145 RF (the higher recoil mode, not sure but i think it was RIGHT spin)
Burn Virgo CH120 RF (Few tests still not sure it's effective)

pieces i still have to test:

MF Pisces
MF Aries
MF Wolf
Storm (kind of, i already tested it but without significative results, it was decent with 100/90 and rf)

pieces i tested and didn't obtain good results
Quetzal (it did good with a particular shoot, but i prefer not considering it, cause with that shoot rf does self kill after 3 "charges")
Dark
Galaxy
MF Virgo (same about quetz and only with 90 track)

All combos were tested against Earth Bull/MF Libra GB145 WD/WB

also, while testing, i found out that virgo's clear wheel seems to give additional spin time to burn wheel,
i think Burn Virgo DF145 WD can be a pretty good stamina combination.
That's not particularly relevant to this thread. You'd be better off writing in their appropriate threads, or creating new ones.
i'm not ready yet to open a new topic, maybe i'll do it when i'll finish my tests.