Post Turkey Day Bey-Away!!!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Post-Turkey Day Bey-Away!!!

Chesapeake City Park, Chesapeake, Virginia.
It is off of Greenbrier Road.
The same shelter we met at last time.
Everyone should know except for Draciel13 and Diablo Leon.
To everyone: PM me and I can give contact information just in case

Date: Saturday, November 30th

Time: Noon sharp. We really don't want to wait for anyone this time around, please leave your homes slightly early in order to arrive on time.

Format: BB-10 AND 0G
BB-10 will be first, Kaboom!!! may give away prizes for 0G.

Fees: 5$ for each tournament, PLEASE buy a blader passport (10$). They are totally worth the extra 5$. Who wouldn't want to play for free for a year?

Attendees:

Confirmed:
DrPepsidew
GabeDG
Kaboom!!!
FlashMaster
ghostbull
Vari Jack
rpov
Draciel13
Diablo Leon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

About time punk..... xD Jk my dude. Put up the confirmed and maybes dumb-dumb!Grin
Sad that prue and bazooka can't make it
(Nov. 29, 2013  4:23 AM)Diablo Leon Wrote: Sad that prue and bazooka can't make it

Why not? Have you been talking to them lately? Do you know why they haven't been to tournaments or even online in a while?
I know that Bazooka has been playing Vanguard
(Nov. 29, 2013  4:29 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I know that Bazooka has been playing Vanguard
It would suck if they left the WBO...
Dang it! One day too early. XD I'll be in VA tomorrow, but not 'till late afternoon. Well, can't be helped. Good luck guys!
I'd love to go against TBD XD Sorry man, have fun though Smile
Are we having a hour practice time or just noon
(Nov. 30, 2013  2:00 AM)Diablo Leon Wrote: Are we having a hour practice time or just noon

The only practice time given is if you show up early. I won't be there til around 11:15-11:20. If you show up late and we absolutely have to wait, you won't be given any time to practice. We'll run right into the event.
I'm cool with that. No matter what, we start at 12.
Don't worry guys we won't be late this time. We need the practice so we're going to try to be early. See u there.
Good luck to u guys later, can't wait to see who wins
Good Luck To All Of You! Can't Wait To See The Results! Tongue_out
Awesome ghostbull, and thanks guys for the support!Grin Good luck to everyone today. Bring your bey-spirit and the right additudeXD Also, Its gonna be cold, wrap up. I'd also suggest bringing food to snack on, its what Im doing. Stay Warm! We've got not one, but two tournaments!
We're getting ready right now, might even have recruited someone!!!
(Nov. 30, 2013  4:27 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: We're getting ready right now, might even have recruited someone!!!

That's dopeGrin Im leaving soon also.
So um... shouldn't you announce the results on the thread as well? Never mind... I'll just quote it.

(Nov. 30, 2013  11:33 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Post Turkey Day Bey-Away!

BB-10:
1st- Draciel 13: Revizer Dragooon SA165 WD (Used 3 times I believe), I'll have to check his other combos Tongue_out
2nd- DrPepsidew: MSF-F Genbull^2 E230 (Upper) MB, Wyvang^2 SA165 (ATK) CF
3rd- Kaboom!!!: Genbull Goreim SA165 W2D, Saramanda Wyvang S130 R2F, Duo Susanoow E230 (Upper) D
Kaboom and I used MF-M Death Leone AD145 WD against Draciel 13's Dragooon and beat him.

0G:
1st- DrPepsidew: MF-F Genbull^2 E230 (Upper) MB (Used 8 times), Begirados^2 E230 (Lower) GCF (Used 4 times), Duo Leone BGrin (against Dragooon), Killerken Revizer BD (used once)
2nd- Diablo Leon: Revizer^2 E230 (Upper) MB, I'd have to ask for his others
3rd- ghostbull: Killerken^2 A230 MB, Bahamdia^2 145 GF, and I believe one more

Overall, FANTASTIC tournament. Everyone had fun and everyone brought their A-Game! Holy carp I got scared a few times XD
It's called winning combos for a reason.
I won bb10 not Draciel and in bb10 I used flash gb145 mf

In0g I used phenic saramanda sa165 gf
thanks to all the bladers who competed. probably the best tournament i've been to yet. everyone played hard and i learned a lot.
Well said ghostbull. Please check back on the Virginia Tournament Discussion thread. Im thinking of hosting a tournament on the 27th. It would be a Friday night tournament and I wanna know what everyone thinks. If interested please discuss on the Virginia Tournament Discussion thread.