Post Color?

Ok so today I get a message from beybrad telling me to stop posting in green. Now I have been posting in green for years on many different forums this is shocking to me that it would be such a big problem, that it would "disrupt the flow of the board", so now I might get banned for posting in green so....

I'll say this once and once only, green is who I am its my color and im not changing for this forum or any other, if you don't like it bann me now im not in the mood for stupidity from the staff, if I can't post in green then why is the option there, I don't think im better then anyone else I am who I am and I will never change cause you tell me to. And if I get banned im not sure i'll ever come back because thise place would be more raceist then the world I live in.
I don't think that green tone is much of a big deal, as long as it's not bolded like you used to have it before. I mean, I don't like that color for a post (just my opinion) and certainly wouldn't use it for a full one myself, but it doesn't hurt my eyes or anything. Really, I've seen worse in other forums with people posting in pink, bright red or yellow, which either hurt the eyes when the backgrounds are dark or are hard to read in lighter ones, etc.

It's not my decision, but I don't see what's so bad about it.
Thank you, ok I just won't make it blotted.
Takeru Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I am not asking you to stop it. I am telling you to stop it. The staff has been notified that you have been told to stop doing it. Continuing to do so may result in a temporary ban.
now im upset you telling me that you will ban me for posting in GREEN? Is this Natzi Germany? Get real, am I killing some one with my green post hell the flashing beybrads could have given many people seasures but my GREEN Post seem to be killing everyone. If I can't post in green then take the option away this is like people telling me to stop being differnt, now im taking offence to this action against me, wtf the first really cool board and you have to be raceist against green post not one forum that I have been to but this one has told me to stop and you know why that is? Because it nothing to ban me over its little and nothing to fuss over....... your just going to have to ban me cause im not changing for you.

Yeah, it's just like Nazi Germany. Serious

FYI, if you see the new rules it is now against the rules to alter the font style of entire posts consistently.

If it's nothing to fuss over, why are you being so difficult? I have a hard time believing you are 23 years old when you are behaving like a child about this ...

Stop trying to turn this into a discussion about being different or racism or whatever carp you want to say. It's because altering your posts this way is superfluous and irritating.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takeru Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I am not asking you to stop it. I am telling you to stop it. The staff has been notified that you have been told to stop doing it. Continuing to do so may result in a temporary ban.
now im upset you telling me that you will ban me for posting in GREEN? Is this Natzi Germany? Get real, am I killing some one with my green post hell the flashing beybrads could have given many people seasures but my GREEN Post seem to be killing everyone. If I can't post in green then take the option away this is like people telling me to stop being differnt, now im taking offence to this action against me, wtf the first really cool board and you have to be raceist against green post not one forum that I have been to but this one has told me to stop and you know why that is? Because it nothing to ban me over its little and nothing to fuss over....... your just going to have to ban me cause im not changing for you.

Yeah, it's just like Nazi Germany. Serious

FYI, if you see the new rules it is now against the rules to alter the font style of entire posts consistently.

If it's nothing to fuss over, why are you being so difficult? I have a hard time believing you are 23 years old when you are behaving like a child about this ...

Stop trying to turn this into a discussion about being different or racism or whatever carp you want to say. It's because altering your posts this way is superfluous and irritating.
The reason im being difficult is because its my personal being that your telling me to change it has nothing to do with my age its all about me, now with that your trying to cast me out cause im different I call that a form of racism and I frankly don't like it. Like I said I won't stop being me so I won't stop posting in green.
I don't think you know what the word racism means. I am not discriminating against you because of your race. I am getting upset with you because you're being ridiculous.

If all you can define yourself by is the colour of the font in your posts, you have bigger issues.
That's just an example your like the queen in alice in wonderland "who painted my roses red! Off with their heads!" does that help you to see how silly your being about this? Your the one being ridiculous. If you had such a problem with it you should have said something the fist day I posted. If all this is about Annie not liking me then its a hole other ball park .
Takeru Wrote:That's just an example your like the queen in alice in wonderland "who painted my roses red! Off with their heads!" does that help you to see how silly your being about this? Your the one being ridiculous. If you had such a problem with it you should have said something the fist day I posted. If all this is about Annie not liking me then its a hole other ball park .

This has nothing to do with Annie not liking you. I don't like you that much myself. I am trying to be reasonable about this now but you are not listening and instead making incredibly hyperbolic allegories and comparisons. This is not going to be an issue I am going to deal with. It is now a rule on the board, everyone has to abide by it, including you. You are not so different and special that you get to ignore rules and emphasize your posts out of everyone else's.

It is an issue with me because not only does it look awful and disrupt the reading flow, it is an attempt to emphasize your posts amongst everyone else's, when you have no right to be doing that.

Imagine reading a book and every third paragraph or so was randomly green. I can see that getting annoying quickly. (We'll ignore that that paragraph would also be nearly illegible.)
I've listen and now this is what I have to say....................... I don't post in green to emphasize I don't post in green because im feel my post are better then anyone else, I post green because I love the color, the color is me and who I am, I don't see how it would annoy anyone but you brad your the only person that has said anything about it and frankly I would love a book that had green every so often through out it cause no one has done it yet it would be very uniqe, what im getting at is that's what I am uniqe one in one million im not the same as you and never will be, I put me in my post and to take that away it wouldn't be Me.
King of Darkness Wrote:I don't think that green tone is much of a big deal, as long as it's not bolded like you used to have it before. I mean, I don't like that color for a post (just my opinion) and certainly wouldn't use it for a full one myself, but it doesn't hurt my eyes or anything. Really, I've seen worse in other forums with people posting in pink, bright red or yellow, which either hurt the eyes when the backgrounds are dark or are hard to read in lighter ones, etc.

It's not my decision, but I don't see what's so bad about it.

I agree with this poster. I would never use that color myself (or any other for that matter ), but the color of his posts have never been an issue for me.

I see your points brad, but you are kind of being strict about this, especially since he was using it before your rule.
Honestly, if you like green, make a sig, a banner, etc, whatever green.

I don't think this rule is really necessary nor is it common, but you have to understand that this is a more competitive board and not so free wheeling, this isn't youtube, or serebii in comparasion to Smogon.

There is no reason for you to be breaking this rule. Just because I like little girls, doesn't mean I have sex with them (FYI I DO NOT). You can't just break a rule because you like thing X.

Your name is unique. Your sig shows your uniqueness. You even have a posting style. To say that the color is sole thing is just rediculious.
Let the words you use define you, and not your text colour.
the rule wasn't a rule when I started posting here and its what I do and its apart of me, all parts make the whole, your choice in being a pedafile or not has nothing to do with this, boy was that random.
He was joking. :\

Using post colour to define yourself is really sad, and the way you're reacting is making you look incredibly childish. This is the sort of behavior we'd expect from Blading.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Let the words you use define you, and not your text colour.
I'm an artist not a writer color defines me, it always has. Words were never my strong point. Joyful_3
So, it can't be enforced against you because of the past (de-facto), but it can be enforced against you if you continue doing it.

Cocaine was not illegal at one point. Federal law then said it was illegal. You think that those people got off by saying "Well, I did it before it was illegal, so you can't use it against me, even though I'm still doing it and it's illegal now".

Fat chance.

"Hey, I owned slaves before it was illegal, but I've been doing before it was illegal, so now I can still own them, am i rite?"
Uhh-huhh..

And if your using something so trivial as post color defining you, well then, wow.
Takeru Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:Let the words you use define you, and not your text colour.
I'm an artist not a writer color defines me, it always has. Words were never my strong point. Joyful_3

Using a different post colour to be unique and artistic is ridiculous. Posts on the internet really aren't that significant- if you are an artist, let you're art define you. Posting in green, bold, and italic all the time is not really art.
As long as he doesn't bold/italic his posts like before, I don't see the problem with him keeping the green tone like it has been in this thread.

I do understand what Brad is saying about it disrupting the flow, but seriously, it's not that big of a deal in my opinion. As long as it isn't bolded or whatever like his old posts, it doesn't really matter.
flashfox Wrote:So, it can't be enforced against you because of the past (de-facto), but it can be enforced against you if you continue doing it.

Cocaine was not illegal at one point. Federal law then said it was illegal. You think that those people got off by saying "Well, I did it before it was illegal, so you can't use it against me, even though I'm still doing it and it's illegal now".

Fat chance.

"Hey, I owned slaves before it was illegal, but I've been doing before it was illegal, so now I can still own them, am i rite?"
Uhh-huhh..

And if your using something so trivial as post color defining you, well then, wow.
lol pimps and hoes to this day people still own people, still have sex slaves and people are still being sold to others(in some parts), but this isn't what im getting at, yes to you it may sound childish but it a very silly rule granted that I've only seen myself useing color in text the way I do if feel this is an act against me and only me if you were singled out like this you would feel the same way, it's not that I like breaking rules this one just sucks.
why do I keep double posting dangit delete those please.
You are not really helping your case Takeru. You've already gotten your point across. Making bad arguments isn't going to help anything.

Just be patient and wait for the final decision.
your right the more I talk the more upst I get ill wait.
It is not just you. Other users that have been doing this have been asked to stop. You can continue to use it in your sig, but you can't do it in your posts.

This isn't a debate, so stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

Closed.
THE FREE MARKET WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR COLORS

Rainbow Army strikes again muwahahahahahaha