[Selling]  Poseidon's Beyblade Outlet: HMS, Plastics! Dragoon MSUV/MS/ Galeon 2 Black Dranzer

Poseidon's Beyblade Outlet

Times come when you have to say goodbye to your collection, and I'm afraid that time has come for me. For those of you who may not know, I was active in this community, in particular the plastic and HMS community. My collection has indeed dwindled over the years, but it is now time to sell the rest of my collection off in hopes they would find a more loving home. 

Photographs found here: http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/dragoo...%20Pegasus
Some General Rules
  • PM me any offers - unless there is a price stated otherwise. No Low balling.
  • I only send my items using tracked delivery- this may cost more on your side but it will add the security and confidence in me as a seller and becomes a more worthwhile purchase should you bulk bye. Offers sent should exclude delivery.
  • I have the right to withdraw from any at any time
  • I am UK based
  • The more you buy the better a deal you will get
  • Weight disks may vary from the original - if it's important make sure you message me and Ill fit it with the right one
  • Prices are based primarily on ebay and recent sales I can find 
  • Items and lots may be put on ebay simultaneously, I will leave a link to any auctions I may have. 
  • Think that's everything but ant other rules may be added when I see fit.
  • There may be slight sticker degregation on some of the plastics or slight wear. Please enquire about this if you are interested. Generally more valuable beyblades are less likely to have damage
Beyblades: Plastics

Beyblades: HMS

Stadiums and Launchers

Thanks for your time, and please feel free to enquire about any queries you may have. I'm open to my entire collection being sold off as one single unit, if anybody would be interested - there's more than I have put here for anybody who is interested.
I've just sent you a PM Smile
Bump! Also for sale now is a green bearing gyros. And a polite reminder to please send offers and not to ask for prices.
(Sep. 14, 2017  1:06 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Bump! Also for sale now is a green bearing gyros. And a polite reminder to please send offers and not to ask for prices.

Sorry about that xD
Just got my item today. Great seller, good communication and accurate description of the items. What more can you ask for. Thanks a bunch mate.
Bump. Flame pegasus, draciel S, a wide defence, the Driger G with BC and dragoon V2 have been sold. A galeon has been sold too, but I've found an alt stickers galeon (slightly peeled, PM for pics).
The last 2 blades I bought just arrived! Really good condition and the shipping was fast, to see them in action they'll be in future bey battles on my YouTube channel, I highly recommend this seller once again!
Bump, fully updated with sold items. Will have a chance to ship this week, so do please send me a message ASAP if you are interested in purchasing.
Bump. Guys, please do send offers and not ask me for a price. The vast majority of those whom have contacted me have asked me for my own price; the thread rules explicitly state that the potential buyer should send an offer. Please do respect this rule.
Bump.

Again I am having to bring this up again but there is an insistence upon asking for prices. This is not how I want to conduct business. The buyer should initiate by sending an offer, and I will respond the offer accordingly. Very few people who have thus far contacted me have sent an offer, so (despite the repetition) I feel the need to remind people of this on my thread.

Please respect the rules that I have set out. They are there for a reason.
Which beys are still for sale please pm me thank you
(Sep. 10, 2017  1:41 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I would rather sell the stadiums within the UK due to the hefty shipping costs, unless you are willing to pay what I expect to be a large shipping cost and you are outside the UK I I would not recommend purchasing the stadiums. Therefore pictures on request

Approximately how bad are the shipping costs outside the UK? I may come back to this at a later date if it's just plain more convenient for me to pay extra.
I would imagine at the very least there is a cost of £20 - it may be more, and likely so due to the size, tracking, and packaging required to safely ship it.