Polish disc - good with which layers & drivers?

I got a Hasbro Polish forge disc recently & it really seems to suck - I have used it with Hasbro & TT dF, sR, mG, dC, aB, & others & it doesn't even seem to outspin identical beyblades with the more modern forge discs on & with atomic, bearing, destroy, orbit, Zephyr, revolve tips

Yell seems to be better even with God beys, & sometimes surprises me on dC or other stamina types

What are your opinions on the best use for Polish?  Which layers & drivers go well with it, from the God/Switchstrike & Super Z periods on?
Polish has/had a niche use for opposite-spin LAD combos. Basically, the low weight of polish makes it horrible in same-spin matchups, which explains why it can't outspin identical combos with heavier disks. However, the perfectly circular plastic rim of polish gives this disk the best LAD of any disk, meaning it works better in opposite spin matchups where weight and stamina don't matter as much as precession time and LAD.

That being said, polish has pretty much been outclassed at this point by a few frames and frameless number disks (usually Glaive for left spin and Cross for right spin, with frameless 7 and 0 seeing use with layers that have good LAD on their own,) and some drivers (see: Destroy and Bearing) have such high LAD on their own as to make the LAD of of disks/frames pretty much irrelevant in the combos that use them.
I think dF and Atomic is a match made in heaven but against same spin, quite the opposite. Plus dF itself isn't heavy to a God bey standard but that's good for spin stealing due to inertia...
any defense layer with polish bearing is pretty nice
polish with bearing is probably the smoothest LAD out there

it’s not the highest stamina disc
so it will get outspun by 7, 5, 4, etc

but if you need epic LAD
nothing tops it
My number one Bay that I have right now is Hasbro's DF /polish /atomic and and man it is awesome. Hand spin for the win!
I'd say Fafnir Hasbro or TT then add Atomic and your good
Polish good but any disc with the glaive or cross frame is usually better
(Jul. 03, 2018  6:56 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Polish good but any disc with the glaive or cross frame is usually better
The only problem with Polish is that it's light but that's what makes it even better at spin steal...
From what I hear polish works really well with destroy. Maybe Hell Salamander Polish Destroy' would work.
(Mar. 26, 2019  3:59 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: From what I hear polish works really well with destroy. Maybe Hell Salamander Polish Destroy' would work.

destroy' is way better with 00