Pokemon sword and shield

(Nov. 10, 2019  4:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  4:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: They didn't ruin the franchise. They just want a more balanced game and don't want to put 1000 or more models into every game. Plus, the Pokémon you named your WBO account after is in the game and with the special Gigantamax treatment. Greninja, my favorite, isn't in the game, but I still think Sword and Shield are going to be amazing!

From what I heard over 600 Pokémon are going to be in Sword and Shield. That is good enough for me! Plus all the evolutions of the starters are ok for me.

I'm just going to put a spoiler tag because this was discovered through the leaks:
(Nov. 10, 2019  4:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:09 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: So,any comments after gamefreak ruined the pokemon franchise?

What are you talking about? Pokémon Sword and Shield is one of the best ones to come out! Why do you think they ruined the franchise?

1.DEXIT
I am ok with dexit as long as the bad pokemon get removed
But come on this is bad
Pokemon like woobat and vanilluxe remain,while pokemon like zoroark,metagross are removed

Even though I like charizard
I feel bad when all other starters are removed
The special treatment to charmander line is really bad

2.Dynamax
Dosent interest me
Pokemon getting big??
Booring

3.Removing all legendaries

4.bad starter evos

(Nov. 10, 2019  4:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:09 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: So,any comments after gamefreak ruined the pokemon franchise?

They didn't ruin the franchise. They just want a more balanced game and don't want to put 1000 or more models into every game. Plus, the Pokémon you named your WBO account after is in the game and with the special Gigantamax treatment. Greninja, my favorite, isn't in the game, but I still think Sword and Shield are going to be amazing!
Balanced game??
U sure??
The best counters to OP pokemon in meta are removed

If they want to add pokemon fit for the region
Why remove the lilliup line(a Yorkshire terrier)

And they add cacnea a cactus pokemon, as if there are deserts in uk

Cinderace is the only starter evo which is decent
(Nov. 10, 2019  5:13 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  4:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What are you talking about? Pokémon Sword and Shield is one of the best ones to come out! Why do you think they ruined the franchise?

1.DEXIT
But come on this is bad
Pokemon like woobat and vanilluxe remain,while pokemon like zoroark,metagross are removed

2.Dynamax
Dosent interest me
Pokemon getting big??
Booring

4.bad starter evos

(Nov. 10, 2019  4:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: They didn't ruin the franchise. They just want a more balanced game and don't want to put 1000 or more models into every game. Plus, the Pokémon you named your WBO account after is in the game and with the special Gigantamax treatment. Greninja, my favorite, isn't in the game, but I still think Sword and Shield are going to be amazing!
Balanced game??
U sure??

Let’s just see which Pokémon make it into the game when it comes out. I’m pretty sure we still don’t know every Pokémon that is going to be in the game.
(Nov. 10, 2019  5:13 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  4:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

1.DEXIT
But come on this is bad

2.Dynamax
Dosent interest me
Pokemon getting big??
Booring

4.bad starter evos

Balanced game??
U sure??

I know it's a bummer, but they did remove some good Pokémon, removed Z-Moves which nerfs Kommo-o, removed Megas which make things like Gardevoir weaker (I forget if it's in the game or not), and made Gigantamax Pokémon immune to Flinching because almost every competitive player used Fake Out. Also, less Intimidate users are in the game. Finally, a Pokémon that Galar is better without is Regigigas because Neutralizing Gas would turn it into a nuke.

Edit: also, for the sake of not spoiling too many things for others, you should probably take Scorbunny's final evolution name out of your post.
(Nov. 10, 2019  5:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Let’s just see which Pokémon make it into the game when it comes out. I’m pretty sure we still don’t know every Pokémon that is going to be in the game.

Nope, we know every pokemon in and out of the game.

my favorite pokemon starter is treeko, and Charmander
So far Im not too bright with Sword and Shield due to the reasons mentioned earlier by another user. It seems that they took out and added in so many things to the point Im not very interested this time around
35 new Pokémon have revealed to be in Sword and Shield. It may or may not change your opinion on the game.
(Feb. 27, 2019  5:09 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Favorite Pokemon Starters
Kanto: Bulbuasaur
Johto: Cyndaquill
Hoenn: Treeko
Sinnoh: Piplup
Unova: Oshawatt
Kalos: Froakie
Alola: Litten
Galar: Sobble
Kanto: Squirtle
Johto: Totodile
Houen: Mudkip
Unova: No Preference
Galar: Scorbunny

(Feb. 27, 2019  5:09 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Favorite Pokemon Starters
Kanto: Bulbuasaur
Johto: Cyndaquill
Hoenn: Treeko
Unova: Oshawatt
Galar: Sobble
Kanto: Squirtle
Johto: Totodile
Houen: Mudkip
Unova: No Preference
Galar: Scorbunny
I stuck in between if I should buy this game or not. Apart of me wants to because it's pokemon but the other part of me doesn't feel like spending $60 on a game and I dislike all of the starter and all their evolved forms.
I just feel like Sword and Shield doesnt feel the same as the previous generations. Maybe I could be wrong, like how I changed my mind on Sun and Moon. But hey, the game has most of my favorite Pokémon so Ill see if I eventually like it!
Eiscue is cute and my favorite Pokémon galvantula made it
WARNING: The content in the spoiler is my opinion, so don't take it seriously.
what does everyone think of the new dlc coming out for the pokemon games? Im still debating on whether or not i should preorder them
Do you mean the expansion pass?
yeah the expansion pass with the 2 new areas
What teams do y’all use? I’m having trouble making one myself
Anyone willing to trade marshadow? I’ll trade you a celebi shiny .
I have several FlameDan, greedent, koffing, wooloo, wingull, and others
Can we talk about how Garchomp was confirmed not to have Dragon dance. We are saved 😆
Dragon dance is useless why not dragon pulse
I like the Pokemon sword, but Alexander the Great Sword is my favorite one,  I have a replica version of Alexander the Great Sword which I bought from the Swords Kingdom.
johanenrik19 umm not to be rude but what does that have to do with a video game that have small or big creatures in it and fight?
I have shiny celebi and it's a meta one