Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!)

(Nov. 28, 2013  12:41 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Yeah, 2 people won by forfeit, there are only 2 battles left.
Well the deadline wasn't followed so shouldn't they be DQed?
Giraton is studying for finals I think, and Manicben has been inactive, so he may get DQ'd.
(Nov. 28, 2013  3:59 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Giraton is studying for finals I think, and Manicben has been inactive, so he may get DQ'd.
This tourney is taking too long, in my opinion at least. Your the host though.
Put me into a battle if you need a replacement. sorta bored in the game
I'm sorry, I must forfeit my match. I'm afraid I cannot participate. It is a busy time of the year with university applications and interviews going on, so I cannot put any serious time into this. Sorry Bularieleone and everyone else.
Cannon, feel free to take my place if you wish. Grin
Cannon, do you want to?
Sure, why not.
Tell when you are ready to battle.

Geez, Cannon. I really hate that Garchomp.
(Dec. 01, 2013  3:53 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Geez, Cannon. I really hate that Garchomp.

hahah its EVs are so random too. Didn't even expect to win with it XD
(Dec. 01, 2013  12:13 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2013  3:53 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Geez, Cannon. I really hate that Garchomp.

hahah its EVs are so random too. Didn't even expect to win with it XD
I should have known you were gonna Earthquake Mawile, but I thought she could take it.

Here was the battle:
I'm ready to battle Giraton but I'm not sure if he's ready or not.

EDIT: We just battled and I won with three pokemon left. His Mega Aggron was a big threat to my team though but my Excadrill was able to defeat it.
(Dec. 01, 2013  7:05 PM)Anchor Wrote: I'm ready to battle Giraton but I'm not sure if he's ready or not.

EDIT: We just battled and I won with three pokemon left. His Mega Aggron was a big threat to my team though but my Excadrill was able to defeat it.

confirming this, my team put up a good fight but i was missing my new pokemon, a few items and it was built for double battles rather than single, but that team of yours really wouldn't budge against my best of guys, except aggron ofcause.
Alright, I will randomize the next round now!!!
EDIT: They're up!
Bularieleone D hasn't been on since August apparently. Who is he anyways? He hasn't posted at all.
He's my friend. He made an account so he could go to the tournament, so he really doesn't do forum posts.
He can probably battle, PM me a good time and date for you and I'll tell him.
Cannon, it looks like we're battling :1 Are you Johnson?
(Dec. 16, 2013  5:46 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Cannon, it looks like we're battling :1 Are you Johnson?

Yeeeep

Who's Jaliel ? is that you ? Sorry not sure, too many people online ..
(Dec. 16, 2013  6:11 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2013  5:46 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Cannon, it looks like we're battling :1 Are you Johnson?

Yeeeep

Who's Jaliel ? is that you ? Sorry not sure, too many people online ..

I don't think so. I think my name is Kenneth or Kenny. Somewhere near there.
LOL I battled someone named that then, it could be triforceblader. It is a mystery

Tell me when you wanna battle.
pyrus has won by forfeit!
Any updates on battles?